It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Israel to attack Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Amir Tsarfati

Amir Tsarfati was born in Israel and has lived there most of his life. Since fulfilling his mandatory service in the Israeli Defense Force, he has continued as a major in the IDF Reserve. Amir has been a tour guide in Israel for the last twenty years, and served as chief tour guide of Sar El Tours and CEO of Sar El Tours and Conferences. In 2001, he became founder and president of Behold Israel – a non-profit organization which provides worldwide real-time access to reliable sources of news and information about Israel

Amir reports in the above video (start at 2:00) Trump and Israel have agreed to attack Iran. Amir is quoting from Al Jarida News

Here are a few highlights of the video. This is coming 3 days after the 'Axis of Evil Summit' where Erduan, Hassan Rouhani, and Puntin met together to look into a solution of the Syrian problem.

A senior commander of the Iranian Revolutionary guard is telling Al Jarida “Trump has decided together with Israel to go and attack Iran’.

Iranians purchased 30 billon dollars in cash causing the collapse of the Iranian currency.

That 30 billion dollars is going to be smuggled out of Iran and will be used to finance and sponsor their reaction to the Tump/Israel attack. They are aware Israel and the USA are going to pout a stop the expansion of Iranian program.

Two days ago the head of Mossad is convinced Iran is on it’s way for a nuclear weapon.

Two to three weeks ago Israel went into unprecedented exercises - ‘Juniper Cobra’ their bi-annual drill, yet when asked about the drill the commanders were quoted as saying they were in a dress rehearsal for a joint effort against Iran.

On the other side? The Iranians suspect the USA and Israel to soon launch a massive strike against Hesbola in Lebanon, Iranian targets in Syria and also in Iran itself. In fact the report is that right now there are deals which were signed by Azure Bijan right north or Iran to use it’s airbases in order to launch those attacks on Iran.

If that’s not enough, we hear the Iranian’s have decided that it doesn’t matter what Iran is going to do about the nuclear program, they believe Washington is determined to put an end to Iran. The Iranians are ready now to attack those airbases used by the USA and they’ve already warned neighboring countries against military collaboration with Israel.

The Iranian response is to create chaos and to ‘raise the price of war’ by bringing in neighboring countries, etc.

Now watch this. This is probably the most amazing thing about this report. That we just received a report that some political elements of Iran believe it is possible to avoid a war through negotiations though a war will lead to a all financial collapse - the Iranians are not ruling out the option of a Russian agreement or a Russian ‘umbrella’ above them and Iran will receive the same protection from Russia just like it’s getting in Syria.

They believe the problem of having any agreement between Iran and Russia is Russia will demand opening of military bases in Iran to support the Russian army - and - access to the Persian Gulf. The Revolutionary guard will oppose this as it will be like giving Russia Iran with no battle.

MORE TO COME - or - Listen to the video.

I'm extremely interested in your response.

I believe he's spot on as I'll repeat later.
edit on 2216Sunday201813 by silo13 because: fix vid

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

QUOTE REMOVED BY STAFF

I think Amir is spot on so far. I will be back to type out more of what he's saying for sure.

Next up? He says 'we' don't understand Saudi Arabia is being attacked almost daily by the 'proxies' from Iran...

Be back with more - or again - you can just listen to the video.

edit on 2414Sunday201813 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sun Apr 8 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Error in video.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

It's working now. Sorry about that. Trying to type this out is scrambling my fingers a bit.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Thru out history marriages have been arranged not for love but for power! I am not saying you are correct, but considering Kushner and Ivanka are in play I can't discount the facts of history.

Kilroy was here!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Plausible. But the problem is, it’s on ATS. Which makes me so suspicious I dismiss it.

link   

well the Trump admin needs a manufactured enemy in order to keep in line with the last 7 or 8 presidencies.

the wheels on the war machine needs to keep turning.

this isn't surprising, obama was 2 years in before he started dropping warheads on foreheads.

link   

Iranians are very smart. They’re sending their arms through Hezbollah in the north against Israel and through the Houthis to the south against the Saudi’s. That is exactly why the Saudi crown prince recognizes Israel’s right to their land, for the first time ever, the first time ever. In the last 70 years of Israelis existence the Saudi’s are acknowledging their right to exist! Something the Palestinians don’t even do and why? Because Iran is the biggest problem and for the first time we’re taking in a very serious option of a joint Israeli and US attack on Iranian targets in the middle east, and, it will be sponsored by the Saudi’s and assisted by surrounding countries. And they are signing agreements as we speak with Trump.

edit on 4331Sunday201813 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Apr 8 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well I remember when Barack attacked Iran!

He launched pallets of money at them.

After that, they harassed our Navy ships.

I guess Obamas attack didn't work.

Maybe we should try something else?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

So.. Trump and Israel will attack Iran and the source is an IRGC commander.

LOLOLOL

ok.........

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So we understand the rise in the Iranian threat has led the Saudi’s to plea with America to stay in Syria, but it’s also led to the Saudis recognition of Israel and has led to the Saudis attempt to put an end to the Palestinian rage in Gaza.

That ‘Axis of Evil’ that met two weeks ago? No one agreed on anything there. Russia doesn’t like the Iranian entrenchment in Syria, the Iranians don’t like limitations and the Saudi intervention and the Turks don’t agree and over the last 36 hours the Turks have attacked deeper into Syria and they want to expand the Turkish area of control along their boarder.

Note: This was posted before the serine gas attack.

Only 45% of Syria is left to the Syrians. Ladies and gentleman more than that are held by the Kurds and the rest of the rebels and in the north we have quite a huge chunk taken by Erduan. Assad is having a hard time dealing with he only has 45% under his own control.

I will repeat what I started with. According to a very reliable source within the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, as reported to Al Jarida, which is considered to be a reliable newspaper, Iran is gearing up for a war that might start from a joint American Israeli strike.

And it goes on.

edit on 4541Sunday201813 by silo13 because: fix bbc code

edit on Sun Apr 8 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Apr 8 2018 13:22:56 (EST) Anonymous ID: c7d9d9 953050 NEW
>>953009

POTUS hunkering down today
Apr 8 2018 13:24:39 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: a0205a 953077 NEW
>>953050
Situation Room.
Q

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yeah, like nothing has ever been leaked before by no one ever. LOL!

Well, at least it will not take you by surprise now.

There's a second video also.

edit on 5601Sunday201813 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It begins with a recap of the leak from the Iranian Revolutionary - and leads into the chemical attack.

I think you're going to have to listen to this one - starts at around 3:00.

If I get a chance I'll type some out once I hear more - it's my first listen now.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TYPHOON66uk
www.youtube.com...

Joint Chiefs Prepare Strike Options Against Syria is the name of the video he posted.

Thanks for the info.

edit on 0354Sunday201813 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
funny last time Trump was in the situation room 59 tommerhawks flew the skys

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Sounds like a load of bullsh!t to me. If it is going to happen then it will be in Trump's second term and that is a massive IF.
edit on 8-4-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Oops

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Not here in the USA.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join