It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Israel to attack Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Iranians hate America forever because America CIA toppled Iran's first democratically elected government in the 1950s. Even if America nukes Iran, Iranians will still forever hate America. If America didn't topple Iran's first democratically elected government in the 1950s, Iran would be very pro America today.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Fellin' luckier with F-35s ? ... I wouldn't !

www.rt.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AHTrooper
Iranians hate America forever because America CIA toppled Iran's first democratically elected government in the 1950s. Even if America nukes Iran, Iranians will still forever hate America. If America didn't topple Iran's first democratically elected government in the 1950s, Iran would be very pro America today.

So, they got back at the US by leaving democracy behind, choosing instead to surrender all their property and liberty to a group of religious scholars, who were mediocre theologians but had adherence to the party?

That's some revenge, all right.

The CIA sucks for that, and Iran is probably an enemy forever. The CIA has toppled a lot of regimes, including Jack Kennedy's. But Iran isn't shooting people in downtown Paris because of the CIA. They are doing it because of their civilizational war on the west.

The fact is, the age of liberalism is drawing to a close. It just got a head start in Iran's case. But in South/west Asia, state after state is rejecting the western ideal of modernity. It is a civilizational conflict for them. And it doesn't matter what the US (or Spain, or France, or the EU, or Australia) does at this point. It is war.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
PS I love the headline: "Trump and Israel to attack Iran."

Just the image of the Israeli Defense Force, plus Donald J. Trump, out there walking across the desert of Iraq, right up to the Iranian border. Trump will probably bring a 5-iron and hit a few balls into the sand trap that is Iran, to get the hostilities going.

I mean, it sounds like a WWE smack-down. An entire army from Israel, and then DJ Trump by himself. They won't have to give him a ride; he'll just take one of his jets. He's like a bond villain. Maybe he'll bring a DARPA death-ray with him.

This is gonna be cool!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The only thing Israel can attack is Gaza. They are not in a condition to attack Iran for obvious reasons. They can't attack or stray bomb Syria anymore due to S-300 which Israel cannot defeat no matter what "unnamed officials" report.
Additionally, they could try some kind of Operation in Lebanon against Hezbollah, but the result would be very much the same as in 2006 ...

... so, better focus on Hamas and Gaza ... Maybe also on EU backed Gaza flotillas and other weapons coming to Gaza from Albania.
edit on 18-11-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Israel has become increasingly divided and public dissatisfaction with Likud www.jpost.com... has
grown (had to remove BB code completely since my computer is being a #ing # #) since Liberman resigned. Notwithstanding the frozen conflict with Palestine, I highly doubt Israel would be stupid enough to attack Iran right now. It'll likely be Saudi Arabia or Egypt that aid the U.S. in their attack, if it comes, which it might.
edit on 18-11-2018 by IndyFront because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2018 by IndyFront because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Weird there's like a MSM media blackout?

On Trump deploying 1500 troops to Iran meanwhile the incursions are 'on hold'

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Exactly, I think that people are believing any rumor they hear nowadays.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

interesting times ahead,

as next time Trump woul not heed again Russia & China's cautions?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

Iran shot people in downtown Paris?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join