It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PIcs from my trip to Europe and my beloved Tower, the Eiffel Tower

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Here are some pics from my trip. It's very random lol sorry. Also I couldn't change how big the pics are.

OH YEA! It's my beloved tower! Alas we finally meet! I was like a little kid on Christmas when I saw my beloved Tower. My bf said I turned red the first time I saw it. We were at the Louvre and walking outside and turned the corner and there it was in the distance. I remember slapping his arm and saying "omg there it is." He said I got red in the face and had this huge smile. Oh I did! It may sound silly but at that moment it became more than just a picture to me that Ive seen for decades, it was legit in front of me! I couldn't wait to see it up close, which he made me wait til he next day because he had a surprise that involved the Eiffel Tower.

Behind us is the Eiffel Tower but you can't see it in this pic and it looks small compared to how it looked in person. We were at the Louvre here and this is when I first saw it. Oh and this is my sweet Dutchman. I smiled the entire time I was there. I couldn't stop! We made our way all over Paris in 3 days. It was a lot of walking but so worth it!

Some pics of Paris. The Arc De Triomphe and me with the Winged VIctory of Samothrace and a couple pics of my sweet Dutchman and in Paris.

I found this chic just hanging around.

My beloved Eiffel Tower! We stayed in Montmartre the first two nights and the last night was my surprise. He got a room with a view! Ah I almost died when we got to our hotel. I was like ARE WE REALLY STAYING HERE! It was the Pullman Paris and guess who my neighbor was? The Eiffel Tower. One wall in the room was all windows and I got to see my tower alllll night! I didn't sleep until 2:30am when they turned the lights off. Oh and every hour on the hour she does her light show and of course I watched. Let me say my bf did good! He planned an amazing trip and made my dreams come true in so many ways. He is the sweetest man Ive ever met. I am quite lucky this time around! He told me I don't need to look anymore he is the one. I agree. He sure is!

He is silly and goofy, perfect for me! We were at some place in Paris. I want to say it was in front of the Garnier Opera House, not sure.

This is Amsterdam. It was sooooooooo cold this day. It even snowed flurries! I thought it was awesome and he laughed at me. I couldn't feel my face as it was way too cold. I loved it though. I am so use to hot humid Florida weather. I welcomed the cold with open arms. It was like instant botox on your face! HAHA! Amsterdam is beautiful by the way. I loved the buildings and canals. Oh I loved the architecture in all of Europe btw! Amsterdam was the last thing we did on my last day so it was bittersweet.

Yup a sappy collage of my sweet Dutchman and I. Love this man I swear.

The Louvre

I loved this part of the Louvre! My bf was laughing at me freak out reaction!

Egyptian! OMG it was huge, the collection there. OMG I was in heaven!

Various pics of Paris/Louvre

HA the picture of me is next to on of Van Gogh's places he stayed while in Paris. We did go to the Van Gogh Museum while in Amsterdam. I swear my bf listened to everything I've ever said! We were walking around Paris and we turn the corner and he grabs me and says look up. I saw this and yelled OMG VAN GOGH! HAHA! He said my reactions the whole time were wonderful, probably why he loves me now hehe. The rest are pics of Paris.

Paris and London. You can kind of see Big Ben, he is getting a make over! We were in London for a day to go to a concert. Paloma Faith at the 02! It was awesome. I love her, wish she was popular in the states!

My beloved Eiffel Tower. I am so framing all of my pics of the Eiffel Tower I took. I took soooo many, shocker I know. I want to make a wall of pics in B/W. I love the B/W look for it!

View atop the Eiffel Tower!!

So here are just some of the pics I took of my wonderful amazing trip to see my very sweet Dutchman. He is everything I imagined he would be. He was exactly as he said he was only better! He is absolutely hilarious and silly which for me I need. I am a bit of a goofball so it's nice to have someone with my humor. We had a great time and many height jokes we made. He is ridiculously tall and I'm very short, we match! He did come in handy when I needed pics and couldn't reach over the crowd. I called him my personal selfie stick!

The man planned this trip around everything I've ever said to him that i liked. I was in awe! I still can't believe he got the best room with a view for little old me! Nobody has ever done anything like this for me before. He hasn't stopped either. He is a hopeless romantic like I am, finally! I guess I needed a European man this whole time! I can't say enough things about how great he is and how we both can't wait to have a life together. I am going to move there with my son. WE are working on a plan that we figure should take 3 years max to do. In the end we will live together in Holland. We have discussed places to move to and what kind of house to buy, work for me, schools for my son. He is wonderful to my son as well and includes him in everything. It really means a lot to me because he is my son and whomever I am with needs to accept us as a package deal. My son is excited to meet him in November when he will come here for two weeks! YAY!! I told him I can't top a European vacation but we can do Florida things. I have some ideas based on what he likes so it will be fun to plan for him to be here. My son and I both take Dutch lessons and my son is kicking my butt! Kids have it easier i swear with language. I took French for 8 years so I want to make everything in Dutch have a French accent and it's quite funny. So I'm working on that.

I had a great time. I know some showed concern because of how we met and hadn't met in person yet. Let me tell you he is ten times better than the frogs I met in person here. His family is very sweet as well and they are excited I am moving there too. I felt very welcomed there by my bf and his family but my bf makes me feel wanted, loved and needed more than I have ever felt in my life. He asked me if i believed in fate and i actually laughed. It's my defense mechanism with serious questions in love. Anyone who knows me knows I"m a hopeless romantic so yes I believe in fate. The way we met was so crazy and there are so many factors that night that if one tiny thing changed we never would have met. So is it fate? Quite possibly........

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Fantastic pictures, beautiful really.
Adorable and happy looking couple and I love your hair

Thanks for sharing and so glad it worked out for you and him.
Yes, I believe in fate.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Good for you!

It's nice to see something happy and positive.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Awesome pics and story to go with

Happiness is just exuding from your post, I love it. And because this is ATS, the Mona Lisa faced the other way in my reality...lol

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Paris is beautiful isn't it!

I really miss it. I hope to go visit again may be this Summer. I just had some good financial news which means a trip is now very possible.

You both look so happy, a lovely couple you make. Your hair looks wicked! Really suits you. I bet you are a well cool person to know.

Thanks for sharing your happy pictures. They are making others smile with you.

Bless!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

ps: Lol, you didn't see a crazy Scottish guy called Adrian Paul and his sword popping out anywhere did ya?

"There can be only one"...Here we are, born to be kings...lol! A lot of that series was filmed in Paris.

edit on 7-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Great pics and I'm happy you had such a wonderful time.

You said your man was 'better than the Frogs', were the Frenchies not nice to you? Do we need to send in Zee Germans again?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You took some great pics and you look like an adorable couple together, you look very happy!!

Paloma has some nice tracks and i like her voice.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Great pics! I love seeing people so happy.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Wonderful pics, glad you had a nice time and what camera did you use?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What is with all the smiling? How depressing to see someone enjoying themselves so much. It must have been all the pastries and homemade bread....or the wine.

It's great to see you had such a good time. I have never been overseas, if I did go to Europe I would probably go to Finland. I would like to see some of the ancient old buildings in India too, or some of the old Chinese structures that are thousands of years old.

My daughter has been to France twice and to India four times. She has been to England and south America for trips too. She seems burnt out on traveling now. She enjoyed the pastries and breads the most in France.

I will never believe that your hair is naturally that color.
edit on 7-4-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
funny that you mention the eiffel tower, it was likely an atmospheric eletricity spire
edit on 7-4-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Beautiful pics of what was a wonderful holiday !!! You look so happy and in love 💞.

So happy your vacation was superb, and I wish you and your bf many happy years together in the future.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
funny that you mention the eiffel tower, it was likely an atmospheric eletricity spire

My man, humanoidlord, never ceasing to point out the possibilities.

Cheers.

@OP: As mentioned, great pics and you look to have had a memorable excursion. Props.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Wow! Loving the pics! You are just adorable together! I love your hair too! Thanks so much for starting this thread and giving us a peek into your wonderful experiences of Paris! HUGS!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

the history of the eiffel tower is quite weird, for one they wanted to dismantle it after the world fair that happened there (convenient huh?) but public protest, made it remain there
then there is the fact that old pictures shown an extra deck at the tower located near the "arches", this deck is composed of strange rooms that look like gazebos with domes above them, anyone that has seen my recent thread, knows where i am getting at

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So glad you got to go, and glad you had a great time!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Thank you! Yes it was fantastic!!

I had my hair done just for this trip. I've never in all my 39 years had it professional done like this, ever. I had a Brazilian Blow Out and color. They had to strip my hair so I was blonde for about 20 mins and that was creepy! LOL He loved my hair too and he didn't see it until I was there, he wanted me to surprise him so the week before I left we didn't video or send pics. It was HARD! I wanted to show him so bad but he loved it when he did see it. I dont think I will ever do it again, it cost way too much money!!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Thank you! Yes it was fantastic!!

I had my hair done just for this trip. I've never in all my 39 years had it professional done like this, ever. I had a Brazilian Blow Out and color. They had to strip my hair so I was blonde for about 20 mins and that was creepy! LOL He loved my hair too and he didn't see it until I was there, he wanted me to surprise him so the week before I left we didn't video or send pics. It was HARD! I wanted to show him so bad but he loved it when he did see it. I dont think I will ever do it again, it cost way too much money!!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argen
Awesome pics and story to go with

Happiness is just exuding from your post, I love it. And because this is ATS, the Mona Lisa faced the other way in my reality...lol

Haha yea and in my reality of that day I was using my right arm to take pics. Hmmmmm Mandala is at it again!

Thank you, yes I smiled the entire time. It was hard NOT to smile!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join