It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Bible predict a one world government?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerryFletcher
A good NWO? Unbelieaveable. NWO are the same group that got Hitler to power.

well that depends on which theory you believe, there is two surrounding Hitler. One is that the NWO backed him and the second is they didn't

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The Grate Tribulation !!!!

From my studys of Revelations in the NT, there still be Two NWO to come..

The first will be when we enter the time of the False Prophet and the anti Christ thats Works together during the Tribulation period which will last 7 years..

At the end of that 7 Years, Jesus will over throw the the False prophet and the Anti Christ and Jesus will lead the Earth for 1000 Years.. Then after the 1000 year reign of Jesus will come the great White throne jugement and for a season Satan will be releast again for a season to gether up his flowers one more time and them will inter one last battle for the throng of God...
Satan will be defeated once more and for the last time.. Satan and all of the people that in all time that decided to follow him will be sent to the that Place they had chooseing wile they were alive here on earth...

Isreal will inherit the world and the Christans will be in paradise where time is no more...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The 10 horns represent 10 kings or nations.(EU has 10 stars to represent as its flag.)Also in Daniel it talks about a one currency,which is the EU.The wound means what it says,a wound on the beast leader.The seven crowns are involved with the Roman Papals,so a Roman Pope will be with the beast.Also the New Jerusalem is probably meaning Christ,for Christ will reign a 1000 years on Earth and Satan will be bound in hell for a 1000 years.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Also the tribulation of God's elect,is about the Jews under Satan.They will flee after the 3.1/2 yrs of tribulation to go into the nations that will accept them and protect them.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfdarby
The Grate Tribulation !!!!

From my studys of Revelations in the NT, there still be Two NWO to come..

The first will be when we enter the time of the False Prophet and the anti Christ thats Works together during the Tribulation period which will last 7 years..
And where does the woman clothed in the sun fit in realtive to your timeline?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
[edit on 02/20/2005 by jfdarby]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The book of Daniel speaks more about a world government then revelations does, from what i have read and study on the internet. Revelations has so many possible meanings though.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Revelation 13
And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast. 4Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?”

Lion: England (U.K)
Dragon: China
Bear: Russia
Wound on the head of the beast: America
Jewish Kingdom: Israel

5 out of the 7 heads can be identified that way. Just a little something I was thinking of while reading over this forum.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

5 out of the 7 heads can be identified that way. Just a little something I was thinking of while reading over this forum.

I remember reading that on a website about that. Its interesting and does make sense if you look at it. I've heard theories of the EU being linked to it and the UN aswell. Ill find the links for the site that explains it

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well with France giving the E.U. a no vote, Blair is now pushing for a British version of the E.U. The E.U. could just be linked to the Lion or even be the "10 Crowns" if they are kings. Because the older E.U. countries do have a lot of the "wealth of the world" locked away.

What could the Leopard be? Country wise?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
SWIB,,

Would you be asking about the Whore dress in purpel and scarlet that sets on the head of one of the beast that has the 7 heads and ten horns??

And also, America is not a Beast.. America was name the Eagle and not much is said aboul it and that is why some thinks that the America's will be destroyed when 1/3 of the world is destroyed by fire from the sky,,,, the Americans is riight at 1/3 of the land mass of the World..

The Beast that is wounded in the head is though to be the antichrist, because he Dies and then comes back to life and all the world see it happen and will follow him as if he is Jesus him self, But he is the anti Christ...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Well with France giving the E.U. a no vote, Blair is now pushing for a British version of the E.U. The E.U. could just be linked to the Lion or even be the "10 Crowns" if they are kings. Because the older E.U. countries do have a lot of the "wealth of the world" locked away.

What could the Leopard be? Country wise?

i have no idea what the Leopard could be, book according to the book of Daniel, the empire which is talked about could be a new EU i.e a Roman empire that is re-built.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Revelation 13
And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast. 4Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?”

Jewish Kingdom is part of the beast
Most of the world is actually against Israel,Israel is not with the beast because it will be taken over by the beast.

Edit:Maybe the leopard can be Germany?

[edit on 1-6-2005 by TheApocalypse]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheApocalypse

Edit:Maybe the leopard can be Germany?

[edit on 1-6-2005 by TheApocalypse]

Can someone explain to me what the Leopard is?
i dont remember seeing it in the bible

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The Leopard is part of the beast.Also from what I am reading the countries that are part of the beast were previous world powers.(Greece,Medo-Persia,and Babylon.)They get this from Daniel 7.But those nations aren't much of great power anymore so I'm going the parts are part of the EU.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The Leopard is part of the beast.Also from what I am reading the countries that are part of the beast were previous world powers.(Greece,Medo-Persia,and Babylon.)They get this from Daniel 7.But those nations aren't much of great power anymore so I'm going the parts are part of the EU.

ok thank you for clearing that up.
I do feel the bible does predict the EU

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Some good books on this topic were written by Hal Lindsey. One book was written like 20 years ago but it puts it all together really well just like everything everyone on this thread is talking about. That book I think was called "Countdown to Armegeddon"...

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

The Nations I listed have all been or are great super powers.

If you take Germany, wasn't that part of the Roman Empire?

So you have Britain, America, China, Russia and Germany (scrap my bit on Israel I read that wrong.) The ten crowns could maybe be Royal Bloodlines? Anyone know a list of Royal Bloodlines from Europe?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I think the ten horns that are talked about are the Ten Kings or Leaders,,,( Like the per say) the 10 countrys of the EU, the new world Captial will be located in the city of seven hills which Rome...

[edit on 02/20/2005 by jfdarby]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Actually America most likely wont be part of the beast,like I said before,the Beast will be the EU and America's stance with Israel doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon.Also the beast will have the new revived Roman Empire. The woman riding the beast will be the Catholic religion.

(my mistake the EU flag has 12 stars,they have this because they say the number 12 represents "perfection" but this doesnt change that there are 10 main nations)

Another thing about the parts of the beast,some of those that were in Daniel 7 are part of the EU or are trying to be part of the EU! Which is Greece,Turkey,and Babylon(Iraq???)

But like Odium said:

Most likely China=dragon(not sure,but most likely),bear=russia,

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join