It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Bible predict a one world government?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ezekial 38:4 says " I shall certainly turn you around and put hooks your jaws Meaning that in the End God lets earthling man Rule itself until man feels religion needs to go to bring peace, Then if you Read Rev. 16:13,14 It goes on About the Kings of earth Being Influenced By satan and his Demons to gather them together to the war of the great day of god the almighty. you can also compare this to Acts 5:38,39, As well as Psalms 2:2
also read Rev 17:3 and then Rev 17:12-14 and then Revalations 19:11-21.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I feel that i need to look into other books aswell,
we simply cannot focus in on one book here, i feel claims are made in other places too.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ooh, you've stumbled into one of my favorite topics...

One GREAT website out there is Watcher Prophecies the site layout is kinda difficult, but they have a lot of information on UFOs, the Antichrist, and the NWO, as shown in the bible.

They point out a lot of UFO encounters in the bible also, which I though was interesting.

A book I'm reading right now, The Mystery of Iniquity (Micheal John Rood) says that the secrets of the future will not be revealed to those who aren't open to God, and who have closed minds.

Good luck everyone!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
we simply cannot focus in on one book here, i feel claims are made in other places too.

The point of understanding wiil start after You understan Matthew 13: 10 through 23........

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
One World Goverment = REV:13

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
One World Goverment = REV:13

would you like to explain why though?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i've been looking into this and yet i cannot find anything that clearly states a one world government, only a false religion type of thing.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
i'm not totally sure on this either, but I believe it is supposed to be a unified world, not a one world gov't. What I mean by that is for the 7 years it is supposed to seem like we have world peace, thus the anti-christ is the leader, and many will praise him. But I am not sure.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
i'm not totally sure on this either, but I believe it is supposed to be a unified world, not a one world gov't. What I mean by that is for the 7 years it is supposed to seem like we have world peace, thus the anti-christ is the leader, and many will praise him. But I am not sure.

yeah thats what i think,
it seems its more about a global religion than a government

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This topic is so interesting.

If you believe the one world government could be done without a treaty, it could be achieved by making all nations dependent on something ie; wealth, commerce. Then it's possible that Revelation 17 and 18 could speak of the NWO if the term city is applied to New York and the U.N., or to the New York as the worlds Financial center. Chapter 17 speaks of the woman/city sitting on the waters/people of the earth. Then Chapter 18 talks about the fall of Babylon(the woman), and that all nations of the earth were dependent on Babylon for her wealth, and that the nations would at first weep.

Revelation 17:1
Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked to me, saying to me, "Come, I will show you the judgement of the great harlot who sits on many waters.
Revelation 17:2
"with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication."

Then reveals the symbolism of the woman.

Revelation 17:15
And he said to me, "The waters you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues.
Revelation 17:18
"And the woman you saw is the great city which reigns over the kings of the earth."

Chapter 18 talks about the dependence (real or percieved) on the nations of earth on Babylon.

Revelation 18:3
"For all nations have drunk of the wine of her wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have commited fornication with her, and the merchents of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury."
Revelation 18:11
"And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys ther merchandise anymore."

Then there's this part

Revelation 18:23
"..........For your merchants were the great men of earth, for by your sorcery all nations were decieved."

i could be reading way too much into it. I dunno. It could be nothing at all, but it's still interesting to me.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
im still uncertain about the bible predicting a one world government. As i said, its more like predicting a world religion, not a government. The thing is, you can look into it so much that you can see anything.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
If the false religion it predicts would be Islam, then the NWO could possibly be an Islamic government?
Just brainstorming here.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
If the false religion it predicts would be Islam, then the NWO could possibly be an Islamic government?
Just brainstorming here.

this idea has been brought up before here at ATS, i remember someone stating that the NWO could be Islamic, but i wouldn't count on it to be honest. A world religion would be false christianity or something, i couldn't see Islam being the NWO

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Me neither, but Islam is one of the few religions that does not want to seperate state from religion.
The countries in this world where the Islam is the most populair religion mostly have Islamic governments and lawsystems.

The Islam is also one of the biggest religions in the world.
The other religion that could possibly be what they talk about, is indeed a twisted form of Christianity which would be yet to grow bigger, but then again, according to a lot of christians the Islamic religion is a twisted form of christianity.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
Me neither, but Islam is one of the few religions that does not want to seperate state from religion.
The countries in this world where the Islam is the most populair religion mostly have Islamic governments and lawsystems.

The Islam is also one of the biggest religions in the world.
The other religion that could possibly be what they talk about, is indeed a twisted form of Christianity which would be yet to grow bigger, but then again, according to a lot of christians the Islamic religion is a twisted form of christianity.

now that you've explained it, you've got a point here.
it could be, that islam will be the false religion that is predicted within the bible or it could be the NWO itself (even though the theories state the NWO will be a satanic group)

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Would it be possible that the "False Religon" could be an anti-religon, a secularist movement? A movement to remove religon from public life is already under way in many countries. Islamic fundamentalists could be a pawn in that respect, forcing the world to look at it's faith and practices. I've heard it said that you can't have world peace if you have religons, and people always point to the centuries of Jewish/Islamic/Christian wars. If the bible were to point to the NWO being a false religon, then certainly an anti-religon is a possibility. With the current rise in secularism and athieism it's hard to tell who's pushing it, there is no world wide leader out spreading the word of the anti-religon, it's hard to tell who is pushing it but it seems to grow. Although, maybe that's evidence against my theory. I don't know, I think you can seriously damage your cereberal cortex putting too much thought into Bible prophecies, so much of the Bible seems cryptic and easily fit to any theory. I spent like 5 hours last night reading some of that stuff looking for "clues". Everything I came up with, while it seemed exciting at the time, is just speculation, nothing you could point to and say "AHH HAH! I've found it!". Well it was sorta fun anyway.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
anti-religion could be the false religion that the bible predicts. That well could be the main building block of the NWO, who knows, but its an interestinf theory. "Anti-God" could be the movement towards a world religion that unites us all under anti-God and anti-religion. That well could be the false religion that we will all see.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

According to Barry Smith the Common Market will be the final world empire, which is represented by the feet of iron and clay in Daniel’s vision of the statue; Dan. 2:31-45. The leader of the European Union will be the anti-Christ, as described in the book of Revalation. The goal of the EU is to set up a “New World Order” (NWO) in which there is a single world-wide monetary system and world religion, the latter being set up by the World Council of Churches (WCC). This religion, fears Barry Smith, would be “Luciferan” in nature. That is, devoted to worship of Satan. The NWO will be brought about by the inauguration of a “Global Village”, basically the assigning of production of certain commodities to particular countries. He quotes Henry Kissenger as saying, “By controlling energy we control nations, by controlling food we control individuals.”

www.floodlight.org...

Plus this is an interesting site aswell to read

www.e-watchman.com...

In view of the fact that Babylon the Great is a veritable fountainhead for a variety of phony messiahs, who are all apparently waiting in the wings to exploit the credulous during the oncoming times of confusion and terror; consider one more feasible scenario: A fellow by the name of Benjamin Crème is a prominent New Age oracle loosely associated with the New World Order and U.N. He claims to be the spokesmen for the new world messiah. The invisible entity he communicates with, called Maitreya, was supposedly Christ's master and Crème preaches that Maitreya is about to make his own personal appearance on earth. So, again, during the hysteria of a global catastrophe, "Lord Maitreya" would appear to be positioned to arrive in the "inner chambers" of the UN's New Age sanctuary.

The New World Order Quartet The New World Order (NWO) has recently birthed a quartet of policy makers that appear on the surface to be somewhat supportive of Israel, while at the same time they are conspiring to divide up the land. The United States, England, the European Union (EU), and Russia have been meeting informally and seem to be moving towards establishing a formal body under the oversight of the United Nations (the beast system). Their purpose is to apply political, financial, and military pressure on both sides to bring about a Middle East land for peace deal. All four recognize the U.S. as the leader and that the others must play key roles in the process. Unfortunately for them, their plans include the establishment of a Palestinian State, which means they intend to pick up the Stone of Jerusalem together and go against God's covenant with Israel. If their real plan is to establish a Palestinian State, and not just use the initiative as a political ploy to retain Arab support for their upcoming invasion of Iraq, then they can look for their societies to be "cut in pieces." This could include both the release of server destruction (politically, financially, socially, or militarily) within their boundaries and/or the dividing of their land. The U.S. Cut in Pieces The thought of the U.S. being divided (cut in pieces) is especially interesting in light of what I wrote in Chapter Ten of my book Money & Wealth in the New Millennium. This chapter is entitled "Regionalization of the Global World System" and beginning on page 113 I write: "The globalists also plan to internally reconfigure NAFTA by dividing it up into numerous ethnic and linguistic third level mini-states. The Los Angeles Times report states: 'Even the U.S. may not be immune to the forces reshaping the globe... Instead of Canada, the U.S. and Mexico, the North American Free Trade Agreement could eventually contain a dozen smaller pieces.

www.olivetree.org...

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
A good NWO? Unbelieaveable. NWO are the same group that got Hitler to power.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join