It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so Conor Mcgregor just screwed himself. threw a dolly through a bus window

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Could be a $15 million PR stunt.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Khabib vs. A.I.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: TinySickTears

I'll puke if Lesnar gets a return. They fixed everything for him and he was pissing red hot.

The sad thing is he was likely the cleanest he'd been in 15 years when he tested positive. Look at Brock before he left the WWE to pursue an NFL job then look at him today.

Good post Burd, made me laugh. Saying that, it was through clenched teeth now I know Dana White is serious about him coming back.

Makes me think it'd be worth setting up some juiced-to-the-gills MMA tourney somewhere like DC Congo where they have no laws. Fight rules, no USADA. Guys like Bones and Brock could drink hormones all day and mainline all the roids they can handle. Pay per views could be off the scale.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RoadCourse

NYSAC wouldn't let Felder fight Khabib, hilarious know nothing ACs.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

They offered the fight to Pettis. He wanted a million. They says, NO.
I......was like....."Thank you baby Jesus."
It woulda been worse than the Barbosa beating.
I give AL a legitimate shot at the win.
I'm also pretty excited about the match up.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: MisterSpock

Now might be a good time to do away with and shut down these types of sports. It's glorifying and fostering violence.

Since mankind climbed out of the tress they've been fighting each other in organised fights.
Yes, we've progressed since then and now there are strict rules that have to be adhered to and medical professionals are present at all times.

You'll never eliminate these sort of things and all you would achieve by implementing what you propose would be to drive it underground resulting in less regulation, increased criminal involvement and probably more serious injuries.

More mamby-pamby suggestions from the snowflake PC Brigade.

ETA.
I'm not really a fan of UFC or MMA, I am a fan of boxing though.

Every little dickhead whose done one MMA training session thinks he's a budding McGregor nowadays, most of them aren't worth a nut and wouldn't have lasted five minutes back in the day - McGregor epitomises these millennial knobheads.

This. It's a regulated sport that allows the most basic, primal instinct to proliferate in a controlled environment. And they get paid. And they legitimately walk away with the moniker 'baddest man/woman' on the planet (or some version). We are a species with tribal tendencies, mid-eval religious institutions, and god-like technology...WAR Cage-fighting.
edit on 7-4-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: apparently baddest isn't a word...f*ck, i left it anyways

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

a reply to: TinySickTears

I'll puke if Lesnar gets a return. They fixed everything for him and he was pissing red hot.

The sad thing is he was likely the cleanest he'd been in 15 years when he tested positive. Look at Brock before he left the WWE to pursue an NFL job then look at him today.

Good post Burd, made me laugh. Saying that, it was through clenched teeth now I know Dana White is serious about him coming back.

Makes me think it'd be worth setting up some juiced-to-the-gills MMA tourney somewhere like DC Congo where they have no laws. Fight rules, no USADA. Guys like Bones and Brock could drink hormones all day and mainline all the roids they can handle. Pay per views could be off the scale.

This post deserves to be engraved on a plaque, hanging in the UFC's Hall of Fame.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join