It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so Conor Mcgregor just screwed himself. threw a dolly through a bus window

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Are you in favor of violence?

in a cage with high level guys and rules? yes

like what conor and his boys just did? not at all

but i dont really want to get into it with you about that so im gonna stop responding now.
i just want to talk about what happened and any possible updates

if you want to start a thread about violent sports and should they be banned i will be right there to chat you up

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: TinySickTears

Just been watching this.

McGregor is a knobhead.

I hope he gets banned for life and no promoter or organisation ever sanctions another of his fights ever again.

Maybe that's what he wants?

i dont see him fighting again.
a guy that was supposed to fight on the card got his face all cut up
rose almost got hit with that dolly. who knows what her mental state will be come saturday.

even if he does not wind up with some felony he is going to be getting his ass sued by a bunch of people and there is no way the ufc will allow him to fight while he is in litigation with anyone.

some people dont believe it but the ufc is a legit organization. cant be doing this #.

what he wants? i dont know

he really seemed like he wanted khabib off that bus thats for sure.

im so glad khabib didnt go out there. it would have been cool to see khabib smash him but khabib would have never been able to fight again and i think he knows that is more important.

khabib is all about his legacy and does not give a # about money.
he wants to fight

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Now might be a good time to do away with and shut down these types of sports. It's glorifying and fostering violence.

Since mankind climbed out of the tress they've been fighting each other in organised fights.
Yes, we've progressed since then and now there are strict rules that have to be adhered to and medical professionals are present at all times.

You'll never eliminate these sort of things and all you would achieve by implementing what you propose would be to drive it underground resulting in less regulation, increased criminal involvement and probably more serious injuries.

More mamby-pamby suggestions from the snowflake PC Brigade.

ETA.
I'm not really a fan of UFC or MMA, I am a fan of boxing though.

Every little dickhead whose done one MMA training session thinks he's a budding McGregor nowadays, most of them aren't worth a nut and wouldn't have lasted five minutes back in the day - McGregor epitomises these millennial knobheads.

edit on 5/4/18 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

"These types of sports" was meant to include any and all that are violent in nature. It's a term that purposefully was left open so that several things would fit the description.

I'm in favor of violence. I find it very entertaining.

If you don't like it, don't watch.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Careful, don't assume because you read some words you understand what I was actually saying.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
rose is staying on the card

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Careful, don't assume because you read some words you understand what I was actually saying.

Ok, perfect clarity now?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Now might be a good time to do away with and shut down these types of sports. It's glorifying and fostering violence.
You have some reality issues to deal with. I will help anyway I can.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

No help needed, but thankyou.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
now that i think about it it would have been nice to see khabib #ing smash conors head into the pavement

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

"These types of sports" was meant to include any and all that are violent in nature. It's a term that purposefully was left open so that several things would fit the description.

I am. Organized athletic violence exists because many human beings find it healthiest to express rage and sports teach them(us) how to channel rage, control rage, and productively let it out. Fighting is one of the oldest recreational activities known to mankind. If you don't care for it, there is an 'off' button on every TV, radio, and computer I've ever seen... no reason for you to watch it if you dislike it.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm fully aware of human nature, and the folly of thinking you can control or manipulate it by implementing arbitrary rules against it.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Honestly, WHO CARES. These guys are just a bunch of overpaid thugs.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
now that i think about it it would have been nice to see khabib #ing smash conors head into the pavement
He will still pop up ready to go.
May take longer than a ten count.
That attitude goes long.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
NYPD is saying there's no arrest warrant?
sports.yahoo.com...

That last line by White regarding "many lawsuits against McGregor" upcoming... yeah, slapass Dana, we get it. You've been desperately trying to figure out a way to get your stubby fingers into the pie from McGregor/Mayweather and decisions easily predictable to turn into violent reactions by Conor were made to make that money grab more of a possibility. White is a crooked jackass.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I'm fully aware of human nature, and the folly of thinking you can control or manipulate it by implementing arbitrary rules against it.

Are you aware that it's entertaining both as a competitor and as a spectator? Who is society to tell another man what he may or may not subject his own body to in the name of money, fame, and pride?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I bet as a whole, their criminal records are much cleaner than the NFL or NBAs. If that's what you meant by thugs.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Or self preservation for that matter.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I did not mince my words they were very clear, quit trying to dissect a very simple to understand statement.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

i care
thats why i started the thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join