It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Rain {TRA 2018}

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Photo of unusual cloud formation above CERN

(AP) May 11, 2064 – Elderly pop music star Jonathon Fayweather aka Johnnie Equinox (of Johnnie Equinox and the Spinners) has been sentenced to a life term in prison to be spent at the Cleveland OH correctional facility for his illegal use of the first CERN Large Hadron Collider located in Geneva Switzerland.

Mr. Fayweather came to fame in June of 2016 when his song, “Take Me Back to Mayberry” topped the charts seven weeks in a row. Millionaire Mr. Fayweather has been collecting royalties for each time the song has been played since it premiered.

The CERN Collider collapsed on itself on June 24, 2016, causing a rain of negative energy particulars to bombard the area to this day. This dangerous rain of energy opened a portal to allow for time travel, encouraging some people to go back as far as the collapsed date to change the past in their favor. Our leaders of The Council of Unity at Harvard funded the creation of the Xavix 3000 master computer to predict any potential changes in our timeline.

The Xavix 3000 discovered that Mr. Fayweather did not write “Take Me Back to Mayberry” in 2016. He actually wrote it early in 2064. After which he illegally traveled back in time to give the song to his younger self.

Since his actions violated The Councils laws pertaining to time travel Mr. Fayweather was forced to liquidate all of his real estate properties and belongings. Mr. Fayweather or his lawyers could not be reached for commit.

The End

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You always manage to have a unique approach to things , even in your art.

S&F for you

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Fun - I like the news-article approach. Nice job, Blue!

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye
Thanks for the kind words Sheye. I strive on being different as much as I can. It ticks off the majority of people who are locked into being "normal".

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Thanks Shep! The style came naturally to me as I spent several years working for newspapers in the last century.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Cracking read and pretty left field.
Left me wanting more

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Thanks, Sprocket, I feel the world needs to be a more left-field place in some matters and I'd like to make sure that happens.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Time travel - a great way to clean up on long term investments...

new topics

top topics

join