It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nasim a real person or an AI propaganda bot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I came across a video a little earlier, the narrator talks very slow, but makes some observations I couldn't quite put my finger on earlier.

I have viewed as many as the videos as I could find with this character, and they all have one thing in common.

She has the exact same robotic voice and movements, as well as zero facial expressions.

It was bugging me listening to her, after I saw this YouTube, it hit me.

She sounds exactly like all of those music videos on YouTube out there that AI tried to make.

It's like a monotone string of verbal diarrhea, that has improper spacing between the words.

I think we are being played again.

What do you sleuths think?

I'm not going to clog up the page with all her videos, but this video below pulls some together for a sample, but all of her videos have this weirdness.

It is super suspicious.

Thanks for reading, enjoy...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I disregarded it as too improbable but I wondered the same thing when checking out her vids. Something seemingly very unreal about her and the vids though.

We've never seen a person's various sites taken down so fast either. At least in my recollection.

edit on 4-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Those sit ups and leg excercises did look like what is known amongst animators as a "cycle."
Otherwise, I have no idea who this chick is.
'Running Man.'

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The first thing I thought when I saw a video of her last night, was that she looks like some cartoon character.
Strange for sure.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Always the same facial expression.

And its so true.

Everyone: how many people have you ever encountered in your entire life that always has the same facial expression???

Note now how 'exaggerated' the facial expression / features of that creature is.

Of course that brings us to the issue of "whats the angle" for such a farce...
edit on 4-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The technology to manipulate any person in a video also comes to mind. And this:

"Welcome to Westworld where nothing can go wrong..wrong...wrooong-blipzap.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yeah strange, luckily the autists saved them all.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Her videos look like someone was just learning the software, greenscreen, animation, fake wonky lighting and shadows, I call cheeze!

The plot thickens...
edit on 4-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I did think A.I. when i saw the vids. Creepy.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Exactly, look at the spacing at the knees, every time they pass at the exact same height, like on a grid.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I know right. If you notice most of the AI generated stuff on youtube, the screen character always returns to a resting "eyes wide open"

It looks super unnatural.

Creeps me out bigtime.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
MK-ultra ? Maybe she was "programmed" somehow using animal torture ? Hard Core "Daddy" issues...it's really Weird ! Who's her Dad ?

twitter.com...

This was an interesting theory another ATS poster ( TAT
) came up with ?

Mohammad Reza Aghdam Ahmadi (Iranian Intelligence Agent)
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Nice...I didn't realize Westworld was a remake, thanks I will check it out.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

Um yeah, this one is AI as hell..

Skip to 1 min in for the really obvious stuff...

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: added2

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes definitely, it's not so much the bad green screening, the audio is obvious AI to me, check out that last vid.

The videos are so robotic, the facial expression never changes, and the eyes are always wide open.

I'm calling BS.

Looks like an anti-handgun scam.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
She has been photographed at rallies lol.

She is real.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is a joke thread right?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

That hurt my "society". I cringe and wish to be a less social animal.

Sheesh.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

No joke.

Grey area.

Watch some AI videos, then watch her videos, then get back to me.

What do you call 1 min in on that second video? natural
edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: added2

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

That is certainly one of the most strange music videos I've ever seen. Note I'm an would-be aficionado / expert / collector/ master of surreal / obscure/ psychedelic cinema.

I just played that like 6 times in a row marveling at its magnificence. And not because I like it.

Okay first of all the thing I've been bringing up since the beginning: the accent. Nothing like any sort of Arabic accent I've ever encountered. The closest I ever heard is Dutch.

Then there's the AI argument. Argh lol.

Then there's the trans argument. To which I'll add the hands are worth noting.

Then theres the question about the bizarre taste in visual motifs. For this particular video I'll say that several scenes might be generated in how I envision the 'make your own music video' places at some malls to work out to be.

I truly have never been inside one to know.

YET the weirdest thing to me is that music track. Do they have that on the menu at those mall music videos shop places????

I couldnt even give it a genre. But the closest thing, the only music I've ever heard anything like it (that bizarre MIDI format elevator music) would be from the original (Maxis) Sim City (1991).

Everything about that person, the content, etc, screams to me the only way a person could ever be that strange is with copious amounts of exotic psychedelics. BUT no way a true blue tripper could ever so so unanimated!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join