It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nasim a real person or an AI propaganda bot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Well this is an interesting thought:

How far back does it's online history go?

What do we know about it's family?

Is there any video evidence of it being at a real life rally?

Does anyone other than it's family have any evidence of it's existence?

Then we should poke around some more:

What do we know about the shooting victims?

The person that was ID'ed as the shooter and killed, can anyone confirm that this Nasim is that person?

I'm almost thinking AI, but if this was an AI we need to seriously a lot of thing about who's behind this strange movement we're seeing.

***FOR THE RECORD***

I think there is something more going on here, but assuming that this person is an AI is only (for me) a thought exercise. We know that a person died that fits this persons description, and we know that this person seems to have some extremist views (which by the way violates You Tube Policies. Which was probably why You Tube demonetized their videos. Though I still think that this person may have been using a bot to up their views)

edit on 5-4-2018 by Guyfriday because: added info

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah, I don't know, it's almost like a bad AI audio dub over a video, the music sounds like an original Nintendo game.

This whole story sounds like a bad trip right now.

Even if the AI things tough to swallow, it's probably the purpose of AI to begin with, so I'm watching this closely.

Weird.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Looks like a real person to me. Just not right in the head and/or really drugged out. Bizarre

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I don't know man. I watched all these vids and the only thing came to me was how she acts like a deeply mentally disturbed person. That was also my first thought when she had been identified as the shooter and saw her picture...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Great. This is going to be the next thing we're not allowed to do on ATS...ask if videos of people are computer generated.

It certainly is creepy! Was thinking "wow another crazy idiot OP"

BRB, I have crow just coming out of the oven.

edit on 5-4-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

She was a real person. Nothing in any of the videos even remotely resembles AI generated visual or audio. She just wasn't an expert at video editing or audio editing or perhaps she was just an eccentric person who liked making weird shlt.

Creating threads like this gives a bad name to legitimate conspiracies. I'm not saying you don't have a right to question things. I'm just saying you should perform more due diligence before you make outlandish claims that can easily be disproven.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

If this is a matter of some sort of CGI impersonation of a human being, then it was done with motion capture technology, facial capture technology, and other performance based methods. It would not have been possible to achieve through simply creating a character model in a piece of software and animating it. The movements involved are ideosynchratic in a manner which not even Pixar have ever managed to replicate without those technologies. The GTA team would be the closest, in terms of widely known users of technologies which COULD provide this sort of effect, assuming of course that the individual is some sort of computer model.

My personal opinion of this, is that the featured individual is not a computer rendering, because of the tone of the face when compared with the neck, the particular flush in the face is something I have never seen a computer program replicate, and it changes over time, as you would expect, as well as some other markers.

But this being the century it is, nothing can be absolutely ruled out.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Tundra

Um yeah, this one is AI as hell..

Skip to 1 min in for the really obvious stuff...

Wow, talk about no talent.

Vegan extremism is weird. She didn't go suicidal ballistic about any animals though, she went off the deep end because of money lost from youtube clicks. True priorities, proves her whole thing was a big farce.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Ask the families of the dead and injured if she's a cyborg...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Yeah, I don't know, it's almost like a bad AI audio dub over a video, the music sounds like an original Nintendo game.

This whole story sounds like a bad trip right now.

Even if the AI things tough to swallow, it's probably the purpose of AI to begin with, so I'm watching this closely.

Weird.

Well.........................

NES didnt run on MIDI. MIDI being if any the 'genre' this weird foray has 'unveiled'. lol. Nsim's taste derives from somewhere IN BETWEEN 8 and 16 bit (some far of fabled place few mortals would ever dare travel to).
edit on 5-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I'm abit freaked cos tbh I find these videos really fascinating in a horrific car crash/can't look away kind of way, just surreal...
The alien phrasing and total absence of coherent melody are so otherworldly, like a fever dream lol. Almost feels like there's some subliminal mindflippery going on...
I'm not a vegan(my daughter is, and good for her) but its rare that I'll want to eat meat(no ideology, just doesn't generally appeal), big dairy fan though(Greek yogurt ftw!lol). Anyway I'm kinda disturbed by how the media is really playing up the "vegan YouTube shooter"angle, like leading all headlines and articles with " youtube shooter, she's a vegan!"
Like suddenly not wanting to consume meat is a big red flag...hmmm, just finding that really strange.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I understand why people may think that, her movements and everything are extremely odd, but at the end of the video posted in here "she" appears to have an Adams apple. I haven't viewed that many videos of her, but if not AI this screams of mental manipulation. It's almost as if she was playing a part she doesn't quite understand or believe in, or she's full fledged sociopathic.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Okay first of all the thing I've been bringing up since the beginning: the accent. Nothing like any sort of Arabic accent I've ever encountered. The closest I ever heard is Dutch.

It's the language of Azerbaijan.

According to the saga, the Viking kings descended from Odin, an immigrant hierarch who came in a vessel called Skithblathnir which could be folded together like a cloth. Odin came from the land of the "Aser", and is, therefore, frequently referred to as "Asa-Odin".

The legendary land of the people known as Aser is given a very exact location in Snorre's saga as east of the Caucasus mountains and the Black Sea. From there, according to the same saga, Odin, owner of the foldable boat migrated with all his people northwestwardly through Russia, Saxland, and Denmark into Sweden where he died and lay buried in a huge funerary mound at Sigtuna.

Asa-Odin's saga with his boat and his itinerary has been considered by Nordic historians as a myth concocted in medieval times, although they consider the Nordic people as Caucasians. But, perhaps, Odin's boat may indicate that the land of the Aser really lay by the Caspian Sea east of the Caucasus. In fact, in the 5th century B.C., the Greek historian, Herodotus, described such marvelous foldable boats used precisely in the area referred to in Asa-Odin's saga as the home of the Aser, namely the land of the present day Azeri and Armenians.

Æsir is the plural of áss, óss "god" (genitive case āsir), which is attested in other Germanic languages, e.g., Old English ōs (gen. pl. ēsa) and Gothic anses "half-gods". Sanskrit ásu "life force", ásura "god"

edit on 5-4-2018 by Sigrun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

those vids are freaky what are you cats watching these days? lol

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
A dabble a bit in 3d. I have Blender, and a program called 3DCOAT. Just to see how bad off my talents are, I occasionally see what the rest of the world does in the realm of CGI.

I pretty much am mediocre, but that isn't the point right now.

I have seen some damn realistic *looking* cgi, but I can always tell it IS cgi, because of a facial twitch here, eyes blinking too slowly there, slightly unnatural movements. I could tell Tarkin was CGI, because there were some things that that didn't quite match up. With Ego in Guardians 2, it was much harder to tell, but I think they used more tricks than CGI there.

My takeaway on that... visual trainwreck is that what is there is a human body- a real, breathing, physically functioning human, but the mind has been reprogrammed. I have seen people with that look on their face, and they act just like that. I usually head off in an opposite direction, because it freaks me out completely.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The sit up gets my brain tinkering.
Unless theres some explanation as to why the sit up looked so sharp looking if sharp is the right word.

I don't know all I know is that sit up looked very strange.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Honestly, after seeing some pictures of her where she looked like she was made out of plastic, sometimes somewhat melty plastic, I wondered the same thing. She just looks... odd.

After watching the videos I think she is a real person, with crap editing skills and some sort of mental illness. Major depressive disorders can cause that weird blank expression (for example). It's really hard to tell exactly what was going on in her head though.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Then there's the trans argument. To which I'll add the hands are worth noting.

And she sure looks to have an Adam's Apple in some of the videos and photos I've seen.

She has a brother, BTW. He spoke anonymously to the media so I don't know his name. But I am curious what he looks like.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Why would "they" use an allegedly fake looking AI construction for this purpose when "they" have allegedly been able to use dozens "crisis actors" in the past who are much more believable? Why wouldn't "they" just hire one of them to make more authentic videos before their alleged false flag?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well, this is a conspiracy site, so here goes...

What if Nasim was to be the next mass shooter however at a little later time. Bear with me... Using the markers placed on good people and bad people in another thread, the good will be called White Hats and the bad will be called Black Hats.

Nasim was all ready programmed and was next to go shoot up probably another soft target. The white hats, having cracked the black hats code and communication protocols intercepted the code and commands and took over the AP (already programmed) and sent her on a much different mission to You tube and allowed her to start to carry out her mission. There may have been one or two handlers with her to make sure she couldn't go far with her mission and took her out before too many were shot.

I think that in the very near future we may find out if this was the case. If not, the black hats will increase the number of mass shootings in the coming hours, days or weeks. Stay Vigilant...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join