It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How pissed off is the world against US/US gov?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

#13(Lucky number 13) Constantly testing bio or chemical weapons on civilians and citizens of the countries and not executing mad scientists until too late(go back to Nazi Regime since MK Ultra and Tick viruses). This also includes Nano warfare which had also been boycotted without public knowing(go to the list of mad science + hidden technology).

Again, we are hardly the only ones doing this. So no reason to single the US out on this one. We just have more money to throw at it.

#14 Bailing out evil companies/corporations who should have fallen and not taking it seriously on them until it is too late. Heck even Canada shut them down due to bad business practice against government regulation. Why can't US do the same?

Because our politics are OWNED by the corporations, of course.

#15 False media reports and hiding protests of good people. Have fun with GMO, the fight is still on.

If you haven't learned yet that the media is controlled, I can't really help you here. Of course, again, if you think OUR media is controlled....hehe...tune into Russian state TV for example.

#16 US military Navy as a blockade and blaming other countries when the ship gets sunked(again bad alliances, stay out of it.) This also include random sanctions on other countries. Can't say for NK though, they deserved it.

Random sanctions and blockades? Any particular ones in mind? Again, nothing is "random". Protecting our interests. It really isn't hard to dig in and find out what those interests are. As for NK "deserving" it, you do realize we are still technically at war with them, right? Just an Armistice, that's it.

#17 Going against UN vote of not to invade, etc when majority said no since the Iraqi war. The East have a very reason to hate US. UN is joke now and a pointless repeat.

Five permanent members of the security council...pretty sure only two of the five weren't agreeing to it. So went "against" what? (and this was again, see Libya, Saddam went against the international banking cartel...too bad).

#18 Hiding evidence from the public in which would greatly help. Too late, too bad. Since Nuclear bomb/bio warfare testing on own soldiers.
Those who boycott are shutdown. Why you think others are running away to other countries? Don't get me started with Anthrax since the Iraqi war.

Did you expect them to willfully come forward of their own negligence? Oh, you naive little one....lol.
Anthrax? You do know you can get immunized for that, right? And that OTC meds (Cipro) can help too, right? Least of my worries, lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Something else on THIS point...

#10 ME conflict example ISIS. Support of terrors whom also terrorizes civilians all over the world including its own citizens, this prevent others to travel for vacation, etc. This also threatens UN peacekeepers(which are world soldiers combined or any US personal the joins UN to maintain peace) since the African conflict.

Having lived in the Middle East for 3 years (Saudi Arabia to be more precise), I can honestly say it is one of the LAST places I would EVER choose for a vacation.... Sure, some parts of it are like Vegas in the desert, but still...the BOTTOM of my travel list....

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Something else on THIS point...

#10 ME conflict example ISIS. Support of terrors whom also terrorizes civilians all over the world including its own citizens, this prevent others to travel for vacation, etc. This also threatens UN peacekeepers(which are world soldiers combined or any US personal the joins UN to maintain peace) since the African conflict.

Having lived in the Middle East for 3 years (Saudi Arabia to be more precise), I can honestly say it is one of the LAST places I would EVER choose for a vacation.... Sure, some parts of it are like Vegas in the desert, but still...the BOTTOM of my travel list....

The most idiotic comment. I've ever heard. Also Saudi Arabia isn't control by US military intervention. Syria used to be a nice place to visit. Heck even Egypt. Egypt got screwed over too. US hasn't target Saudi yet. Neither has ISIS. ISIS originated from Iraq after Iraqi war. Saudi's have made their industry based on tourism. Why do you think so many people fly there? Countries with tourism tends to be more safe due to increase security, therefore more jobs.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Random blockade

They have done it to Iraq before Iraqi war. US ships near Iran and they got captured(remember that?). What about US destroyer getting rammed by japan tugboat?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Those blockades were not "random". They were measured responses designed specifically to achieve the objective with the least amount of political blowback.

The most idiotic comment. I've ever heard. Also Saudi Arabia isn't control by US military intervention. Syria used to be a nice place to visit. Heck even Egypt. Egypt got screwed over too. US hasn't target Saudi yet. Neither has ISIS. ISIS originated from Iraq after Iraqi war. Saudi's have made their industry based on tourism. Why do you think so many people fly there? Countries with tourism tends to be more safe due to increase security, therefore more jobs.

So far, the most idiotic comment I've heard is that Saudi Arabia's industry is based on tourism. Yes, this is what they are famous for. Certainly can't be anything to do with oil, or how much money they can pay contractors. [/sarcasm off] When did I say Saudi was controlled by US military intervention? Influenced, sure, because they know the US presence there kept ISIS' tanks from rolling on in. Saudi made no bones about their fears of ISIS expansion back when they were expanding the caliphate.

As for why so many people fly there...it isn't tourism, it's JOBS, there's NOTHING else to see there!!! Wow, the above quote is easily one of the most ill-informed and just puzzling arguments I have ever read in my many years on ATS, especially when trying to dispute one who actually LIVED there.

edit on 9-4-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join