It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How pissed off is the world against US/US gov?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: makemap

Wow.

Sounds like we're a bunch of dicks.

They are still scratching their heads because in mother Russia, Putin wins no matter what. They don't have real election, they have controlled election. If we had controlled election Trump would never have won, and they can't understand it. Then there is Iran, they have controlled election for puppet of Religious rulers, a mouthpiece for their international voice. Those enemies are dumbfounded and can only see our POTUS as a figurehead of some all controlling power in the back that they must try to discern, meanwhile Trump runs wild winning everywhere, the ME, NATO, NK, China, Mexico, etc. They probably understood Obama, he was puppet of Soros, Trump is puppet of none.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If, while on my way to Taco Bell, a giant meteor crashed into the senate while it was in session, I'd get hard shell tacos.

Because I like hard shell tacos.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

And everything is a choice.

Not everyone makes the good choice, and in politics, there are not very many good choices given to the people.

Yeah but 'real' choice is based not on what you're given, it's based on morality. Is it right? Will it infringe on others rights? And will it harm others?

Choice is Defined, not Given, and Morality is the glue.

Morality summed up: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

a reply to: BotheLumberJack

And everything is a choice.

Not everyone makes the good choice, and in politics, there are not very many good choices given to the people.

Yeah but 'real' choice is based not on what you're given, it's based on morality. Is it right? Will it infringe on others rights? And will it harm others?

Choice is Defined, not Given, and Morality is the glue.

Morality summed up: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Best Advice Ever!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

If, while on my way to Taco Bell, a giant meteor crashed into the senate while it was in session, I'd get hard shell tacos.

Because I like hard shell tacos.

Now you are really confusing the Putinistas.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Everyone has a reason to hate America. The Military is not refusing orders like the revolutionary times since the break away from British Empire. The Military gets told what to do and they attack without evidence, and reason while bombing civilians in countries that don't have jets, etc. They completely lost all sense after Cold War era.

That is why you have to go through boot camp. They only want people who will follow orders. And it has been like that since civilization has existed.

There are simply too many warlords in the military. If government wants you to strike, better provide proper evidence, should have left a lot of countries alone and a natural rebellion would've taken place. Its like US military is constantly repeating Vietnam wars all over the world.

They do their best to gather intelligence, but people are riddled with evil as they have always been. People who want power over other people are more often than not agenda driven for personal gain.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
That's quite the list of love. Are we supposed to kill ourselves now? Would that change anything or make you happier?
Please.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I think I lost IQ points after reading that. I think we are all now dummer fore haveing red that.

I yuse 2b prety cmart.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
"If, while on my way to Taco Bell, a giant meteor crashed into the senate while it was in session, I'd get hard shell tacos.

Because I like hard shell tacos."

This is wisdom...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

How pissed off is the world against US/US gov?

The better question :
Does the US give a rat's rear ?
Hail to the No

Yeah, talking about stating the obvious. Maybe that is why you bomb everything to pieces. But hey, maga!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
"If, while on my way to Taco Bell, a giant meteor crashed into the senate while it was in session, I'd get hard shell tacos.

Because I like hard shell tacos."

This is wisdom...
I would get a cheesy gordita crunch...MMMMMMMM

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Wow.

Sounds like we're a bunch of dicks.

Not all of you, just the dickheads who didn't vote for Trump - they're making you look all idiocracy spliced with magic unicorn facts with a regular injection of full-retard (and electrolytes).

Don't concern yourself my friend - you're one the the good ones - I can see that from the other side of the planet - you are part of that oceanic silent majority whom are watching, patiently, and are not being swayed by the overwhelming propaganda consuming the airwaves and TVs.

Apparently, according to the flavour of the OP, this generation shall pay for the sins of the father - so let it be written, so let it be done.

[shakes head at the magic unicorn facts]

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I think people who hate have the problem...not those that are hated. If people hate American that says way more about them than anything else.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I think people who hate have the problem...not those that are hated. If people hate American that says way more about them than anything else.

Yeah well if you put it that way, then the hater is truly the one who has a problem. The United States has a population of 325 million, and i think the vast majority of them just want to live their lives in peace, with opportunities to work, study, have a family, have hobbies and general normal human behavior.

The problem is, just like any other country in the world, that the leaders are corrupt and have malevolent intents that only benefit themselves and their buddies.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Wow, do you have any proof for any of your points? Kind of like pictures or it didn't happen on a fishing trip.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'll always have a soft spot for the US for giving me alot of the music that saw me through, Deftones, Mike Patton, hed(pe), Dillinger escape plan, Poison the Well, Lamb of God and Everytime I Die just to name a few.
As for the other stuff these days I really try to distract myself from that I cannot change/have no control over.
I've had a few close friends literally melt down from "the world is a vampire" (hey add *early* Smashing Pumpkins to the above list!)and we're all doomed! funkified Headspace's and it was really sad.... Especially one friend that OBSESSED on the Illuminati, I think it was Jared from Hed(pe)(one of the OG"truthers")that said basically if the Illuminati is real then the best thing you can do to hurt them is ignore them and be happy, being paranoid and depressed about it is right where they would want you... Great advice I reckon, a real pity my mate wouldn't(or couldn't) listen....

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I don't think the rest of the world is pissed off at the U.S. It's just hard to take a country seriously when they voted in Donald Trump, a 'billionaire' tax avoider and reality TV personality whose been the butt of jokes for ...decades?
Even if he's doing good things for the country, we don't care. He just seems like an outwardly atrocious human, and he does it to himself which makes it worse.
The rest of the world will never understand how America works, and we don't really need to, so who cares.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
We are so divided in the US, add to that the hatred other countries have for us at this moment in time; we are ripe for another 9/11 or worse. I hope I am wrong, I just feel something is stirring ...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
the rest of the world doesn't get to whine about the evils of our government, while at the same time begging said government to disarm the only thing keeping said government in check (ostensibly, anyway).

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
What an utter stream of nonsense....(the OP)...

#1 Invitation of Nazi like regimes and allowing them to spread hate across America which lead to infiltration takeover.

Any racist organization in the US is a joke. (and treated as such). None were "invited" here, they are the remnants of past racism, and get smaller and smaller with each generation.

#2 Unfinished business of American civil war which led to rise of KKK, this forces other race group to counter gang(join other gangs).

Unfinished? A BLACK man was President for 8 years. Just what was unfinished? "Rise" of the KKK? Are you serious? (see the answer to statement 1, they are a joke).

#3 Messing with China(East Asia), ally the wrong people which lead to WW2 allowing Japs to wipe Asia.

Messing with China? We are their #1 customer! Ally with the wrong people? You do know that Japan attacked US in WW2, right? Someone needs to pick up a history book...

#4 Didn't help get rid of European colonialism until too late. Many Asian countries lost their own language and writing system. China has a very reason to dislike US since Opium War. US had its chance, but it lost it. Especially the Phillipine-US war. One Colony after another.

Are you high? Ever hear of a little thing called THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR? WE were a colony! WE got rid of THEM. What countries lost their language and writing? Pretty sure there are still a TON of Asian dialects and languages in place.

#5 Completely wiped out Native Americans losing their language and heritage which is more than ever confusing now. This also makes it difficult to dig back up planet history for Millennials.

So, you are upset you can't do a family tree....not because of the slaughter of a people. Got it. The US is certainly not alone in colonies that tried to wipe out indigenous folks. And the language, etc. is still intact. THEY don't choose to use it anymore that much, because you know...commerce, communication, that kind of thing.

#6 Re-allied British Empire(UK), in which it shouldn't have to begin with after Cold War/WW2. Should have stayed out of alliances. Which is now causing ME conflict dragging US troops all over the place for no reason.

Do you honestly think we send US troops places for NO reason? Wars are always for control of resources. When we send troops somewhere, we are protecting our own interests, simple as that. As far as alliances and isolationism, we are THE major player in global politics. We are the world's largest single economy, and we do what we have to, to protect that. If you don't like it, you are welcome to go elsewhere.

#7 Making European countries to pit against China and Russia under NATO which majority of the people do not want.

Assuming you mean AGAINST NATO, here...but WE aren't pitting anyone, they are against them because they are protecting their OWN interests.

#8 Hiding clean technology or other important tech for Millennials to use in which could have given a lot of people jobs. The planet would have been united faster due to fast travel which would also have prevented rich people from causing major dystopia on Earth. Less to no pollution issue.

Now you are just being silly. It's not "hidden", it's just not financially feasible when cheaper options are still available. Let me ask you...do YOU have an electric car? If not....why? COST...that's why. Not just the base cost, but the hookup in your home (or your parents' home, I'm assuming)...and the increased electric bill.

#9 Secret alliance(which I am not going to touch) with evil/wrong sources selling everyone out and creating a major danger to the planet. SELLOUTS!

Nobody SOLD OUT...they were bought outright. Why not "touch" it? Look, the Deep State has been entrenched for a while now, and it's going to ultimately win. The best we can do is just live our lives and enjoy what we can. At least the election of Trump was a nice little purple nurple to them, but 4 years is nothing to these folks, just a bump in a long planned road.

#10 ME conflict example ISIS. Support of terrors whom also terrorizes civilians all over the world including its own citizens, this prevent others to travel for vacation, etc. This also threatens UN peacekeepers(which are world soldiers combined or any US personal the joins UN to maintain peace) since the African conflict.

You really have NO idea about the ME or it's issues, do you? There are some ME states that are thanking their lucky stars for the US (looking at you Saudi and Jordan, Kuwait, etc.). We have a long history of double-dealing here though, because we are always looking out for us, not them, of course. It often bites us in the ass. The rise of ISIS was a natural evolution of removing a major power player from the region (Iraq). That we then encouraged, because it destabilized Syria, and thwarted Putin's pipeline plans there. Again, it's ALL about the control of resources. Learn it, accept it, because you aren't going to change it.

#11 Never ending drug war for money from South America to Asia. Gov did nothing against gang recruitment which led to full infiltration of PD which no one longer trusts.

Gangs in the PD? Are you even hearing yourself? The drug war is simply a revenue source, and a way to provide slave labor (in the form of drug charged prisoners in for profit prisons) when slavery itself is illegal. Drugs from the ME and Central America also finance many black budgets.

#12 Non-stop regime change that also includes assassinating good leaders which caused never ending warfare in some countries. Examples include Libya, South Africa, etc.

Libya is simple, he went against the international banking cartel. No better way to commit state suicide. South Africa....you DO know what is happening there right now, right? State-sanctioned white genocide. These two countries are apples and oranges.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join