It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How pissed off is the world against US/US gov?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

#1 Invitation of Nazi like regimes and allowing them to spread hate across America which lead to infiltration takeover.

#2 Unfinished business of American civil war which led to rise of KKK, this forces other race group to counter gang(join other gangs).

#3 Messing with China(East Asia), ally the wrong people which lead to WW2 allowing Japs to wipe Asia.

#4 Didn't help get rid of European colonialism until too late. Many Asian countries lost their own language and writing system. China has a very reason to dislike US since Opium War. US had its chance, but it lost it. Especially the Phillipine-US war. One Colony after another.

#5 Completely wiped out Native Americans losing their language and heritage which is more than ever confusing now. This also makes it difficult to dig back up planet history for Millennials.

#6 Re-allied British Empire(UK), in which it shouldn't have to begin with after Cold War/WW2. Should have stayed out of alliances. Which is now causing ME conflict dragging US troops all over the place for no reason.

#7 Making European countries to pit against China and Russia under NATO which majority of the people do not want.

#8 Hiding clean technology or other important tech for Millennials to use in which could have given a lot of people jobs. The planet would have been united faster due to fast travel which would also have prevented rich people from causing major dystopia on Earth. Less to no pollution issue.

#9 Secret alliance(which I am not going to touch) with evil/wrong sources selling everyone out and creating a major danger to the planet. SELLOUTS!

#10 ME conflict example ISIS. Support of terrors whom also terrorizes civilians all over the world including its own citizens, this prevent others to travel for vacation, etc. This also threatens UN peacekeepers(which are world soldiers combined or any US personal the joins UN to maintain peace) since the African conflict.

#11 Never ending drug war for money from South America to Asia. Gov did nothing against gang recruitment which led to full infiltration of PD which no one longer trusts.

#12 Non-stop regime change that also includes assassinating good leaders which caused never ending warfare in some countries. Examples include Libya, South Africa, etc.

#13(Lucky number 13) Constantly testing bio or chemical weapons on civilians and citizens of the countries and not executing mad scientists until too late(go back to Nazi Regime since MK Ultra and Tick viruses). This also includes Nano warfare which had also been boycotted without public knowing(go to the list of mad science + hidden technology).

#14 Bailing out evil companies/corporations who should have fallen and not taking it seriously on them until it is too late. Heck even Canada shut them down due to bad business practice against government regulation. Why can't US do the same?

#15 False media reports and hiding protests of good people. Have fun with GMO, the fight is still on.

#16 US military Navy as a blockade and blaming other countries when the ship gets sunked(again bad alliances, stay out of it.) This also include random sanctions on other countries. Can't say for NK though, they deserved it.

#17 Going against UN vote of not to invade, etc when majority said no since the Iraqi war. The East have a very reason to hate US. UN is joke now and a pointless repeat.

#18 Hiding evidence from the public in which would greatly help. Too late, too bad. Since Nuclear bomb/bio warfare testing on own soldiers.
Those who boycott are shutdown. Why you think others are running away to other countries? Don't get me started with Anthrax since the Iraqi war.
edit on 4-4-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Why do you think Trump got it?

If Hitlary had, it would be GAME OVER for everyone.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

The games was suppose to be Bernie vs Trump. They rigged it for Bernie to lose. I did go for Trump. We all know Hilary was bad. Bernie would've done a huge play field. Heck even the vote were rigged against Ron Paul to lose.

Both Bernie and Trump are actually third party. There was no choice. It was either Clinton or Bush again. No one knows what Trump was going to do other than the Mexican border wall. He even said he like China during the election.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The better question :
Does the US give a rat's rear ?
Hail to the No

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

The games was suppose to be Bernie vs Trump. They rigged it for Bernie to lose. I did go for Trump. We all know Hilary was bad. Bernie would've done a huge play field. Heck even the vote were rigged for Ron Paul to lose.

Both Bernie and Trump are actually third party. There was no choice. It was either Clinton or Bush again. No one knows what Trump was going to do other than the mexican border wall. He even said he love China during the election.

Hillary was Evil. Bernie was Weak. Ron Paul was Ignored. Clinton and Bush were Agenda Driven.

Donald Trump is New Blood, they don't like that because it stopping their drive towards a NWO, theirs.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

#1 Invitation of Nazi like regimes and allowing them to spread hate across America which lead to infiltration takeover.

#2 Unfinished business of American civil war which led to rise of KKK, this forces other race group to counter gang(join other gangs).

Well they must be really pissed about South Africa if racial hatred is a part of the reason they hate the U.S.

As for the rest, Conquering has always been the way of man since the beginning of civilization. Jealousy would be the reason they hate the U.S., but I don't think as many hate us as you think.
edit on 4-4-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Grammar makes me think you are Chinese. Yes?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

You think Sanders is weak, but he wasn't. It was the media. Stop watching the scripted news since Ron Paul election.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I don't think people are jealous of the United States of America, they're sad if anything. The Criminals running this rock have all but driven it into the sea. America was always the envy of the world because of it's freedom. I have friends in other Countries who have always said to me, 'you can literally buy anything there', the land of plenty. And the reason you can buy anything still? Freedom.

The only thing keeping the lords of hell from taking over the planet are Peoples rights to protect themselves (Gun Ownership), not with a flimsy piece of paper (The Monetary System went that route when it dropped the Gold Standard, and look where it's got us). Guns are the only thing protecting it's Citizens from Orwellian Authoritarians.

I think Trump is going to bring it back and drain the swamp, big things happening starting in April 2018.
edit on 4-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You think Sanders is weak, but he wasn't. It was the media. Stop watching the scripted news since Ron Paul election.

Sanders was afraid of Hillary. He's afraid of pissing up the wrong tree. You do remember who Owns these people right?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I believe Sander's stepped down for BLM during a speech, and he stepped down with the DNC. That is the definition of weakness in the political spectrum. The RNC tried to do the same thing to Trump, but he fault them tooth and nail. That is why he is considered a third party by many.

Yes the media was for Hilary. Trump beat them also. Bernie could not have won against Trump. He couldn't even beat the media, if that is the reason you think Bernie lost.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I don't think people are jealous of the United States of America, they're sad if anything. The Criminals running this rock have all but driven it into the sea. America was always the envy of the world because of it's freedom. I have friends in other Countries who have always said to me, 'you can literally buy anything there', the land of plenty.

I think Trump is going to bring it back and drain the swamp, big things happening starting in April 2018.

For those that hate America, I have to disagree. Jealousy plays a big part in their hatred.
American's had better enjoy as many freedoms as they can because they are being chipped away with every call for the constitution to be changed.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I don't think people are jealous of the United States of America, they're sad if anything. The Criminals running this rock have all but driven it into the sea. America was always the envy of the world because of it's freedom. I have friends in other Countries who have always said to me, 'you can literally buy anything there', the land of plenty.

For those that hate America, I have to disagree. Jealousy plays a big part in their hatred.
American's had better enjoy as many freedoms as they can because they are being chipped away with every call for the constitution to be changed.

If people have hatred and jealousy in them, it's because they always have. The two things i've never understood about Human Beings.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

If people have hatred and jealousy in them, it's because they always have. The two things i've never understood about Human Beings.

It is a part of every man. The First Ones wisdom of the two wolfs inside of everyone holds true.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

It is a part of every man. The First Ones wisdom of the two wolfs inside of everyone holds true.

It is. And everything is a choice.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

And everything is a choice.

Not everyone makes the good choice, and in politics, there are not very many good choices given to the people.
edit on 4-4-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Wow.

Sounds like we're a bunch of dicks.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Everyone has a reason to hate America. The Military is not refusing orders like the revolutionary times since the break away from British Empire. The Military gets told what to do and they attack without evidence, and reason while bombing civilians in countries that don't have jets, etc. They completely lost all sense after Cold War era.

There are simply too many warlords in the military. If government wants you to strike, better provide proper evidence, should have left a lot of countries alone and a natural rebellion would've taken place. Its like US military is constantly repeating Vietnam wars all over the world.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

And everything is a choice.

Not everyone makes the good choice, and in politics, there are not very many good choices given to the people.

Yeah but 'real' choice is based not on what you're given, it's based on morality. Is it right? Will it infringe on others rights? And will it harm others?

Choice is Defined, not Given, and Morality is the glue.
edit on 4-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Wow.

Sounds like we're a bunch of dicks.

Yes, even US citizens are getting hit. Citizens and civilians are like test subjects. Even go so far that the military personals are test subjects. The Military seriously need to jump in and end all this evil. US is the heart of most agendas.

time.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join