It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
At the same time NK denuclearizes:

Bloombeg: Investors are losing patience with Elon Musk

Vanity Fair: Elon Musks week from hell keeps getting worse

In trouble without Hussein funding.

I love how Musk wants to go to 3 shifts to build the Model 3 faster. He loses money on each car sold, but he's gonna make it up on volume.

And now he's going to tear out a bunch of his robots (because they can't weld correctly) and hire more people, which will drive up his operating costs even further. I've said it before & I'll say it again: I'll give Musk his props as a great visionary, but he's decidedly sub-par as a businessman. There's a very good reason Tesla's credit rating is in junk territory.
edit on 20-4-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

originally posted by: FauxMulder
qanon.pub...

POTUS will be up all night.
Pray.
Watch the news tomorrow.
Q

So what kept POTUS up all night? I'm not seeing anything major running across the news networks.

This sounds like something I'd say/write about my husband. "He (is worried) will be up all night, please pray for him. "

Hey MamaJ! Good possibility, but in that same drop it also said "watch the news".

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well that sounds like Comey is toast. Nunes, Gowdy, Goodlatte Statement on Comey Memos

From the statement. Bolding mine:

The memos also make certain what has become increasingly clear of late: former Director Comey has at least two different standards in his interactions with others. He chose not to memorialize conversations with President Obama, Attorney General Lynch, Secretary Clinton, Andrew McCabe or others, but he immediately began to memorialize conversations with President Trump. It is significant former Director Comey made no effort to memorialize conversations with former Attorney General Lynch despite concerns apparently significant enough to warrant his unprecedented appropriation of the charging decision away from her and the Department of Justice in July of 2016.

These memos also lay bare the notion that former Director Comey is not motivated by animus. He was willing to work for someone he deemed morally unsuited for office, capable of lying, requiring of personal loyalty, worthy of impeachment, and sharing the traits of a mob boss. Former Director Comey was willing to overlook all of the aforementioned characteristics in order to keep his job. In his eyes, the real crime was his own firing.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Hear, hear!

LNM

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
Effective range to impact you is supposeably 50cm.

I've resorted to putting my phone 2m away on the floor when I go to bed.

Anyone know if Lead works as well on RF as it does on radiation?

edit on 20-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He's known by his old colleagues as "the silent executioner" that doesn't make a peep while building cases, and then springing them when they're solid..

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So Amazon filed a patent in 2014 to create a database of all subscribers that are Bitcoin users...for Law enforcement.
THIS is Bezos...So why would the Clowns want to know who uses Bitcoin?

Amazon Wins Patent for Data Stream to ‘Identify’ Bitcoin Users for Law Enforcement

Amazon’s latest patent aims to combine data from various sources to identify cryptocurrency users for subscribers including the taxman and cops.

motherboard.vice.com...
edit on 20-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So HALF of the US B-2 Bomber force is active above the US today.

Huge Strategic Exercise Is Underway With Half The B-2 Fleet Airborne Over The U.S. (Updated)

amp.timeinc.net...

Two flights of four B-2 bombers just flew north over the Minneapolis area.
Don’t see that every day.

Make that two more. That’s half of the US Air Force stealth bomber fleet all active and over Minnesota right now.
Headed somewhere.

twitter.com...

SKY EVENT?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
boingboing.net...

mean anything to anyone ?

I always get that magnetic feeling when MSNBC is on a TV

😎😀

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Huge Strategic Exercise Is Underway With Half The B-2 Fleet Airborne Over The U.S. (Updated)

amp.timeinc.net...

Make that two more. That’s half of the US Air Force stealth bomber fleet all active and over Minnesota right now.
Headed somewhere.

twitter.com...

SKY EVENT?

I'm in Pennsylvania and had been driving back and forth to Baltimore twice a week for about six weeks. The amount of convoys i seen every trip was staggering.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

EXECUTIVE ORDERS: Sedition, Treason, Espionage…Court Martials & Military Tribunals
Scroll down 3/4 of page to image of pen "Here is the section on 30a. Article 106a—Espionage"

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You don't need an account to enjoy Trumps Vision. Enjoy the show...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

amp.timeinc.net...

Headed somewhere.

twitter.com...

SKY EVENT?

I hear we are liberating Canada.

Trudeau has fled to Cuba where he and his family are now sporting beards and wearing green. Fatigues.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Good Morning Gang.
So I've been trying to force myself this morning to send positive vibes to the World, I know that sounds so corny, but this day, 4-20, has un-nerved me.

1st thing I hear about today is two cops being gunned down and killed while eating a meal together.

2nd thing we have bombers in the sky doing "exercises" ?

3rd Barbara Bushes Funeral today, my mind has allowed me to come up with some pretty crazy thoughts about this, lol, too crazy to even say out loud here !

I'm sorry I don't mean to be a fear monger, but this sh#t is kinda freaking me out, especially knowing how close we are getting to exposing , on a mass scale, the corruption and the Truth about these criminals and murder's. Doing my best to trust God and trust "the plan"....

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Good morning Q continuum.
Ignorance isn't Bliss finally got through to me with the incessant whining.
I have a plan . which is really his plan that I'm taking credit for from here on in. With the release of Q thread a number 6 I would like for every willing and able sh!tposter to pick two to four topics that Q has dropped and we have researched and make a thread.
I think the greatest effect would be had if we had the same heading to all of the threads such as # Loop capital - A Q thread. #
we should coordinate and make sure we don't repost the same topic twice.
I'm talking Mass saturation red pilling here.
Who's with me?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: LurkNoMore
Effective range to impact you is supposeably 50cm.

I've resorted to putting my phone 2m away on the floor when I go to bed.

Anyone know if Lead works as well on RF as it does on radiation?

RF is a pretty broad term, but I do have a little bit of insite into working with it.

I've worked with HF radio, 500MHz all the way up to 60GHz on the receive side for the better part of 25 years.

The best thing to use for shielding is copper mesh. It looks like the screen you use for windows except its made of pure copper. The physical size of the holes will determine the amount of signal attenuation depending on frequency. Remember that though invisible, wavelength has a physical dimension.

The mesh needs to be formed into an enclosure and grounded to create a Faraday cage.

In our test environments, we enclosed improvised rooms to house the testing equipment 12'X12'X12', floor included. If you wanted to do the same thing for a phone, you cound put the mesh on the outside of a small box and put the phone inside, but I'm not sure why you would want to.

Lead is not a better option for FR shielding versus the cost, weight, effectiveness, etc.

It's easier to just turn the phone off or put it in airplane mode, which will turn off the radios (LTE, GSM, WiFi, etc).

I personnaly think the effect of radio waves on the body in the 2.4 or 5.0 GHz range, like is used for phones and WiFi, is overblown. The power levels are far too small to cause any damage. I've worked with engineers who have been in the HF radio industry designing transmitters and receivers for military applications for decades, using transmitters that are far more powerful, who are doing just fine in their 60s, 70', and even 80's.

I know there are studies out there that say that passive RF from cell phones can be harmful, but a smart "scientist" can make a study say wahtever he or she wants it so say. Start with a conclusion, then form the facts to prove it. Happens all the time. The peer review process is junk.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'm willing Dashen
If the Evil Owl's don't blow up the World today !
edit on 20-4-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I have been considering that Comey was turned for awhile now. His public actions argue for that, IMO. He is not a stupid man.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Grand Jury Investigation into Catholic Church in Pennsylvania reveals child sex abuse worse than previously thought

The findings of a state grand jury investigation into clergy sex abuse in six Roman Catholic Dioceses across Pennsylvania, including that of Harrisburg, are shaping up to be the most damning to date against the Catholic Church, according to one of the biggest advocates for victims of child sex abuse.

Im still wondering with the Catholic Church was infiltrated or whether they were like this from the beginning.

Since Constantine, at least.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
How does a moron like Comey become FBI director in the first place? His book tour is hurting his credibility and it seems he isn't even realizing it. There IS a deep state says Comey: Fired FBI director says Trump is RIGHT - but 'unchangeable' FBI, CIA and military love American values and are NOT trying to bring down 'elected leadership' Every time he speaks up it feels like some of my brain cells are commiting suicide.

"The Deep state is real, but loves America"

Now THAT is a moronic statement to black hats and white hats alike.

We knew this day would come...

Comey is giving new meaning to the term "useful idiot."

Or maybe...captured asset...

new topics

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join