It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He's known by his old colleagues as "the silent executioner" that doesn't make a peep while building cases, and then springing them when they're solid..

edit on 20-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
CNN: Kim Jong Un says US Troops can stay in South Korea

Radical change of tone and heart.

#TheGreatAwakening
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Would be nice to see one indictment after 18 months. Hillary probes started in 2016 by Trey Gowdy after Comey cleared her again.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

I just get triggered with rage when I hear the theory the raid is 5d chess to introduce evidence.

I could tell that you rushed through that post, nbd. I actually don't know much about "The Raid", but when I heard about it, I rushed to the conclusion that it was a grab.

The location being NYC is a big yellow flag. Connecting the dots to Giuliani isn't hard in terms of Weinergate. After catching the Thomas Paine interview on Crowdsource, I've had a lot of time to think about it, the whole issue of NYPD retaining their own copies, this after being threatened by LL with a civil rights action in the Eric Gardner episode. I basically knew the whole plot.

I can only imagine what's roiling behind the scenes. I inject snippets here with ATS as a way of remembering or understanding these things as a series of events or pure theory, not pure research or hacking databases like some posters.

I really hope I can help. If I wasn't confident, I wouldn't be posting.

Also... I posted this many pages ago but got no feedback. TP is super-cool and legit. iirc, his name came up in Comey's memos to McCabe, saying that "TP had a deep FBI source". Informative, considering since it came out 8 months ago.

edit on 20-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
The father of Hip Hop and Rothschild friend Russel Simmons raped or sexually assaulted at least 14 women according to this Rolling Stone article.

Oprah Winfeys self-help advice book contained quotes from Russel Simmons.

Russel published two self-help books giving advice on Happiness and Success.

I met the guy at the Parker Meridian with my friend in the business. He was super-sketchy. My vibe is pretty much antithetical to that media conglomerate mindset.

When I think of celebrities, I always ask myself, could I hang out with this or that person? I actually have people like old school rappers for "friends". Back before people had cell phones, Andre Young used to call my mom's house looking for our friend in Common. etc etc etc. Trust me, Russel was creepy, even judged against his peers.

edit on 20-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: wording

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

TRUST him. That's The Plan.

Awaken us from the cult of Q, where we have been brainwashed into becoming useful idiots of an attempted military dictatorship that intends to mass murder all opposition under the guise of cracking down on alleged pedophile satanists.

As the months pass, the world blossoms in peace and prosperity. "Unsolvable conflicts" seem to melt away. Where once there was Fire and Fury from North Korea, there is now a friend. Where once there were ruthless terrorists calling themselves ISIS, there is now silence. Where once there was an MSM creating divisive narratives between black and white, there is calm. Where once Hollywood was overrun with rapists and extortionists, there is now freedom.

Its been happening. It is happening. It will continue to happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Back before people had cell phones, Andre Young used to call my mom's house looking for our friend in Common. etc etc etc. Trust me, Russel was creepy, even judged against his peers.

Im still hoping people like Dr. Dre are "good guys". But from here it looks like the entire music industry has been in control of the Cabal.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Back before people had cell phones, Andre Young used to call my mom's house looking for our friend in Common. etc etc etc. Trust me, Russel was creepy, even judged against his peers.

Im still hoping people like Dr. Dre are "good guys". But from here it looks like the entire music industry has been in control of the Cabal.

Dr. Dre is everything that's wrong with the music industry. That's why he gets to be the first billionaire.

Play read all the lyrics from his NIGGAZ4LIFE album, if you need clarity here. Or even The Chronic.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Or even The Chronic.

My "best friend" wrote half of the songs on Chronic 2

The Suge Knight case is hotting up right now:

www.snopes.com...

In April 2018, thousands of internet users were fooled into believing a false report that the former rap producer Suge Knight had been murdered in prison.

He dead.
edit on 20-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: I actually dislike rap and hip-hop music, but when in Rome... my friends are talented though.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Dr. Dre is everything that's wrong with the music industry. That's why he gets to be the first billionaire.

Play read all the lyrics from his NIGGAZ4LIFE album, if you need clarity here. Or even The Chronic.

Good point. Indefensible.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

9-11 Giuliani... wasn't he part of the "Cabal" fairly recently?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Good point. Indefensible.

Poppin' with hypocrisy, yo.

I met him too, we hung out all day but I had no idea who he was. Got home and a day later, I said to my wife, "hey look, that dude from the studio has an HBO special".
edit on 20-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: 8 Million Stories

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: carewemust

9-11 Giuliani... wasn't he part of the "Cabal" fairly recently?

I have a hard time remembering him and Hillary in the same 9/11 picture frame.

Just a guess.

It would be odd, considering she was NYS Senator Clinton and he was NYC Mayor Giuliani.

Ok, this is the most natural looking pic, and the only one not actually on a stage.

If we let body language do the talking...

Not much dust either.
edit on 20-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: gender pronoun nip slip

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

That one is hilarious. "Shaken to the Core". So much fake Drama from these idiots.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

That one is hilarious. "Shaken to the Core". So much fake Drama from these idiots.

www.rollingstone.com...

"I vehemently deny all these allegations," he told The New York Times after the paper published the accounts of four women, three of whom alleged that they were raped by Simmons. "These horrific accusations have shocked me to my core"

edit on 20-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: cunning linguist

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Both the Political Party's are big cults. That's science.

And without people waking up to how this stuff works there is no true universal awakening.

Cult of Personality they both use.

And then there's this Q thing. It's rallied behind a specific politician. It constantly says "TRUST US" (while supposedly being part of said politicians propaganda team making this even worse). It insists on blind faith and loyalty (maybe that's not his fault overtly). "Q", which mostly poses the latest news in the form of questions, we're not supposed to question who it really is, what its motives really are, or the 'contextual legitimacy' of the politicians / officials / policies surrounding said head politician.

Now one could surmise its just a Live Action Role Playing game, but its followers insist its a "movement".

Now if anyone is squirming over this assessment, well then this is for you. All I've done is explained this thing in political / social science terms.

My simplified definition of: Modern Propaganda is the science of mass persuasion and / or diversion.

Now this Q thing, if the goal is a partisan supremacy struggle then perfect. But this thing saving the world or whatever, its towing Neocon Agenda action items. Its all about "exposing" "liberals" / Democrat's, but "conservatives" / Republican's are getting the soft pass if not being told to be TRUSTED. It's propping up little tyrants like Sessions. It's taking credit for the collective works of 'exposure' across the board as it suits itself, much of this work is decades in the making (this part might not be its fault however).

Now it definitely fits the "PERSUASION" mold of my Propaganda definition, which isnt inherently a bad thing as who doesnt try to persuade.

Whether or not "propaganda" is to even receive a negative connotation could be a most precarious debate, about one source to the next.

But for me a dead tell tale sign of diabolical is when a source deliberately engages in "DIVERSION" (misdirection). When a source sets about keeping people from realizing the key angle of a story that would warrant action, is but one example of this. Another choice one would be the collective tunnelvision the MSM has kept the US in, especially about itself / ourselves on the international stage (note that Fox is MSM too). The entire sports industry fits into this, for example. Or like how the SJW's put all the evils of corporation into the laps of everyday white folks, because CEO's are mostly white afterall so lets blame all whites (which keeps the CEO's in the shadows per se). I could go on and on with these and I'll bet all of you could too.

So in that kind of vein, does Q engage in propagandistic diversion? Well the tongue twister crossword puzzle BS (that drives me up a wall, but to each his own) could certainly be such a thing. It could also just be part of the clever LARP game.

Q sure does want us obsessing about Hollywood etc celebrity types and their personal lives. Could this be a version (for the "right") of that thing I was saying the SJW's do to misdirect people?

One thing I have NOT noticed Q get into since I've been watching is entrenched financial / Central Bankster interests. Going after the tech giants has always been one of my primary action items, so I have put that work on the "Pro" side of the list. But what about the Banksters and their criminal activities (whether "legal" or not)? You tell me.

What about the discussion of propaganda / psychology / social psychology itself? You absolutely cant truly wake people up without it. Something thats always stood out to me about MSM types is the overt feigned denial about what they do as being propaganda. In their world its like someone walking into NASA and talking about astrology LOL. No of course this could be excused as they hate to think of themselves as propagandists, but I insist it goes much deeper than that. Since it is dark propaganda of course they cant teach people how to see thru propaganda. To even mention the word might trigger some people to go and actually look up the subject, for starters. In the end they just cant have people waking up because they're job is to prevent it. So how to read between it just isnt going to be discussed the best they can manage not to.

Does Q exhibit that sort of tendency? You tell me.

Now the thing that I finally noticed in a timely fashion that I cant let go of is, after the Syria Bombing last week (that totally contradicted Q expectations about that situation, by the way). No Q drops for quite a tick. Then, I do believe it was the first one following it, contained "SPARROW RED". Which of course sent you all into guessing game land. You guys like chasing "crumbs", well go check the dates. That was about the same day that "Red Sparrow" (new Hollyweird film) was being released, although the precise days I havent looked up now in hindsight.

(Or this Pelosi NK trip, DOES IT ACTUALLY MATTER???)

So this last part alone would lead us to conclude...
-This all just is a LARP game by someone well up on the news etc etc, and whatever he happens to check out (even movie releases) he posts like some Twitter/Facebook junkie that has to tell people everytime they take a dump.
-This is a unique in presentation, yet deep down same old same old diversion / Perception Management campaign (Trump's buddy and all that).
-This is a subversion campaign that isnt actually connected to Trump (CIA asshats like "Anonymous").
-There really is something sooper secret about that Red Sparrow film (which I watched and nothing stood out to me), and its worthy of being the 'first' thing mentioned after Q was wrong about what to expect with Syria.
-lemme know any dichotomies I missed right here-

Now maybe it s just a LARP. And if it is you can all be honest with yourselves about it, but still enjoy playing the game just the same? Its only your credibility / sanity / principles on the line the more you accept it into your heart (as they say).

edit on 20-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Re Pelosi's North Korea trip

I have trouble understanding why her stating she has been to Pyongyang in that video is so important. Because it clearly says so here:

Jun 24 2010

I had the occasion to visit Pyongyang some years ago on an Intelligence Committee visit.

Pelosi Remarks at Congressional Ceremony Commemorating the 60th Anniversary of the Korean War

So Pelosi stated in 2010 she had visited NK several years before and that information is public. What am I missing? Different visit at a later time or...?

ETA: #1184

Big ERROR.
Pelosi admits travel to North Korea [past].
Archive immediately.
They have tried to ‘cover’ this.
Why is this relevant?
www.c-span.org.../democrats-back-farm-bill-leader-pelosi
These people will lose everything.
Q

edit on 20-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
If there's such a thing as reincarnation, as an option, (after a tour of the universe, if it be God's will) I'm considering a future run for President of the United States, even though I'm not an American, in this life, either that or maybe starship captain of the first interplanetary expedition to the next habitable world.

I guess my point is that I'm starting to feel so much better about the state of the world and human affairs amid the present power shift that's going on, to help clean things up and get moving in the right direction.

The world is becoming one that's worth living into, in this life and from life to life.

Things were getting rather dicey, but I'm honestly starting to feel much more optimistic and hopeful.

We must never forget what happened and what took place with JFK and 9/11 when the beast reared it's ugly head.

Strange things to say I realize but oh well.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Good morning knights.

To start where I left about the sky events that are happening around the world I would like to show a video from a man who I think is a great poster.

As he showed our divine father's message to the world at Angels point. There's no better example to start this off before showing this..

Q's message of sky events.
And there's more to come..

new topics

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join