It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Btw: Brennan, Comey and other Spooks met near Invercargill, New Zealand. Maybe its just a coincidence, but that town is "the last stop before Antarctica". Its where a majority of Antarctic expeditions and cruises take off to (for those of you who believe there are secret Governments operating there).
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

So why was the plane cancel yerterday ????????
had to happen on the 17
Twitter

Well, I would have no idea. It is one of those little tidbits that you put in your bag of info and eventually it speaks for itself.
I did say I needed more info to make a decision so thank you very much for sharing that.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The demons are all cloaked ready to unleash upon the earth. I watched a video and this guy points out on an image from google earth, that within Hollywood are now demon giants waiting to strike or guarding that place I'm not sure.

But anyway those things he pointed out were the exact entities I've seen on those Saturn images. That's when I discovered that this whole extraterrestrial thing or doesn't exist or I don't know?

Demons in Hollywood

comparison and my own discoveries in images

Nasa Cassini mission ( grand finale ) how convienient ?

Dragon in the clouds and a demon head in the lightning

with the lightning cloud, I actually have a full video on that I took it in front of my house. The damn cloud reacted when I asked it to light up with no thunder sounds. It did that like two times just after I spoke to that thing whatever it was?

I mean for me watching that video from people who also see that made it crystal clear.
How can it be that aliens just float in space with no suit or whatsoever?

It can't, simply it can not!

I thought I was the only one seeing those, well luckily for me others could convince me enough that what I witnessed wasn't Aliens ..

There's a battle going on between entities here on Earth and it ain't looks good for what's coming next!
edit on 0b38America/ChicagoTue, 17 Apr 2018 20:13:38 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 17 Apr 2018 20:13:38 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Lots of fresh booms..!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Stanley Kubrick was doing a movie on this and died before he could finish it. Unlikely that his death was coincidental. The final movie was good but not nearly as good as it would have been.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: liveandlearn

Q is implying the plane tragedy today was not an accident...but an attempt to implicate/shutdown Q because of Q's "BOOMS" posts this morning.

It happened once before with the Texas bombings happening after Q's earlier "BOOM" posts.

Q is suggesting Q is being set up for investigation/banning by Clown sabotage.

NOTE: Southwest Airlines say the engines of the plane were inspected just two days ago.

Thanks, I understood they were being targeted. But I have to wait for more info before believing the plane was sabotaged.

I understand the plane was instpected 2 days ago...assume that means the engines. Engines were last overhaul 10,000 cycles ago. That engine had total 40K cycles.

So why was the plane cancel yerterday ????????
had to happen on the 17

Twitter

"Mechanical"

"Adjustments"

what else could it possibly be 😎

Guess they over ajusted by a bit

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
Whoah, Stormy was threatened by a time-traveling, young Arnold Schwarzenegger in the carpark??

"Forget the story, leave Donald Trump alone!"

She's real confused lately from her "medical" treatment regimens.

The picture she had "drawn" looks more like Glendon Crain.

Guess who he is.

😱😉

Is Glendon Crain her husband...that she was arrested for violently physically abusing?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I value your contributions, but every one of those involved nothing but Pareidolia.

edit on 17-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Then you should scrap the line signature, and I will gladly take it from you no pun intended

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I meant no offense.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
Whoah, Stormy was threatened by a time-traveling, young Arnold Schwarzenegger in the carpark??

"Forget the story, leave Donald Trump alone!"

She's real confused lately from her "medical" treatment regimens.

The picture she had "drawn" looks more like Glendon Crain.

Guess who he is.

Is Glendon Crain her husband...that she was arrested for violently physically abusing?

Yup.

Just "another" Qoincidence. 😎

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I know it wasn't meant to convince those who think otherwise than me. I was a firm believer in extraterrestrial life but today something opened my eyes, it's a personal revelation.

And i'm not going to defend myself for showing if people think differently it's their right to do so. And i'm also not going to discuss this any further here it was just a newsflash from heaven imho

And I hope the good people who are doing good work here stay save and I mean that from the heart
edit on 0b13America/ChicagoTue, 17 Apr 2018 20:33:13 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 17 Apr 2018 20:33:13 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wikileaks: George Dubya Bush obstructed pedophile probe

Sorry....ATS wont allow Wikileaks links here. Had to remove it. Just fill in the blanks with wikileaks . org

https://__._/gifiles/docs/47/475107_agents-bush-firings-obstructed-sex-spy-probe-.html

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

a reply to: liveandlearn

Q is implying the plane tragedy today was not an accident...but an attempt to implicate/shutdown Q because of Q's "BOOMS" posts this morning.

It happened once before with the Texas bombings happening after Q's earlier "BOOM" posts.

Q is suggesting Q is being set up for investigation/banning by Clown sabotage.

NOTE: Southwest Airlines say the engines of the plane were inspected just two days ago.

Yeah, I am just not believing this.

First off if it was sabotage, why weren't both engines destroyed, or the plane completely blown up, a plane can land with one engine which it did.

Second, A plane crash as awful as that might be, would not be a big enough story to silence a tarmac meeting tape revelation. Basically it would not be a big enough story to silence any story that would get the public's attention, because plane crashes just happen sometimes.

Unless someone really important with unique knowledge was on that plane, I don't see how this supposed attack would stop anything. Actually what I am thinking is Q is regretting posting Booms, and is grasping at anything to try and explain them away.

Prox, just to fan the flames of Q.

Humans have a very strange reaction, subconsciously, to group death in one location. Today the med folks killed, through their own errors and admissions, about 300 people, 100 in car dies, and no one cares. One plane crash with over 4 deaths and there is internal panic for many, press, photos and so on.

911=plane crashes and deaths equaled major freak out. It is complicated as to the why's and wherefores related to planes, but it's a thing. Seemingly random group death freaks people out and with planes it has become symbolic.

My point. Had this plane fallen from the sky, straight down into a billion bits, that weird mind symbolic plane group death thing would be exploited. Not saying this was the Q sequence, only that nothing is as it seems just below the surface.

if I recall, some guy even wrote a book about this effect a few years ago, but memory fails.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

link not working

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Adds weight to the "Second Twitter injection" Theory?

Maybe they're scared of a Twitter Bulk Data Transfer.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Excellent unrolled Thread explaining Q drops today:

1) This is my #Qanon thread for April 17. Q posts can be found here: qanon.pub... qanon.pub...

My theme for this series: "We Are Being Set Up"

twitter.com...
edit on 17-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join