It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

As this unfolds, my contention was/is dersh agreed to rat.

That makes sense. I had been focusing on the plane reference with
Alan
welcome aboard
plane
Q

EDIT I see now that prior was this section plane/17 drop

Makes more sense now
edit on 17-4-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This site has went totally Q. It never used to be that way
nesaranews.blogspot.com...

If you like Corsi this is interesting
nesaranews.blogspot.com...

Some scary pedo stuff ETA warning graphic photos
www.theworldbeast.com...

The images show 700 dead bodies of children. These children have been allegedly massacred by people who are involved in organ farming. The bodies were found at the Thailand – Malaysia border. As soon as the pictures were posted on the internet there was an outcry about the incident. The images were shared by different users until they became viral

edit on 17-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Q is implying the plane tragedy today was not an accident...but an attempt to implicate/shutdown Q because of Q's "BOOMS" posts this morning.

It happened once before with the Texas bombings happening after Q's earlier "BOOM" posts.

Q is suggesting Q is being set up for investigation/banning by Clown sabotage.

NOTE: Southwest Airlines say the engines of the plane were inspected just two days ago.
edit on 17-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The "secret" is in the passenger "list(s)"

😉

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Skyfloating
North and South Korea to end War

Q was right. NK was Clown operation.

No, NK and SK both could see the only clown and he was in charge of the USA and knew he could start a war to divert attention from his many domestic problems

Yeah.........that's it. Soon you'll learn to love the Donald.

Just wait till the Israelis and Palestinians declare peace too.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Anyone watching OAN? They just did a segment "quest for truth in Syria". The reporter is in Syria....trying to figure out if there was even a chemical attack to begin with.

He said "strangers" brought "alleged victims" to the hospital. The "strangers " were equipped with video cameras.

Interesting times we live in.
edit on 17-4-2018 by nikkib0421 because: Typos galaore

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
Anyone watching OAN? They just did a segment "quest for truth in Syria". The reporter is in Syria....trying to figure out if there was even a chemical attack to begin with.

He said "strangers" brought "alleged victims" to the hospital. The "strangers " were equipped with video cameras.

Interesting times we live in.

If you read back a couple pages someone posted a link that destroys the chemical attack in Syria. Solid evidence that it's not what they say, from a reputable war-time reporter.

ETA: link
edi t on 4/17/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Their freak show has come to an end. Mockingbird no longer works. Their internet was used against them.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I did see that. I just thought it interesting that at least 1 main stream (or close) news organization was covering it.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Whoah, Stormy was threatened by a time-traveling, young Arnold Schwarzenegger in the carpark??

"Forget the story, leave Donald Trump alone!"

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: liveandlearn

Q is implying the plane tragedy today was not an accident...but an attempt to implicate/shutdown Q because of Q's "BOOMS" posts this morning.

It happened once before with the Texas bombings happening after Q's earlier "BOOM" posts.

Q is suggesting Q is being set up for investigation/banning by Clown sabotage.

NOTE: Southwest Airlines say the engines of the plane were inspected just two days ago.

Thanks, I understood they were being targeted. But I have to wait for more info before believing the plane was sabotaged.

I understand the plane was instpected 2 days ago...assume that means the engines. Engines were last overhaul 10,000 cycles ago. That engine had total 40K cycles.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Good advice. No point in just replying with nothing to refute a valid point made by any other member of ATS.

Let them post their crumbs just like everyone else is free to post theirs.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Repost:

Regularly Updated Human Trafficking Global Incident and Arrests Map and Timeline

Under the obama group Backpage lived- donated to politicos' got an FBI award from Mueller, the guy now investigating trump! And laundered money. Under DJT it died and those guys pleaded out damn fast. Fine say DJT had nothing do with it but does every positive have to be met with a "well you can't prove it..." or "you know, it would have happened anyway..." or "so what, it still doesn't show..." . Is this the state of humanity, petty Hegelian responses to human trafficking????

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Its a Club.

Source

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

What? Bush likes men and he's pretty hot.

Don't judge.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Repost:

Regularly Updated Human Trafficking Global Incident and Arrests Map and Timeline

Under the obama group Backpage lived- donated to politicos' got an FBI award from Mueller, the guy now investigating trump! And laundered money. Under DJT it died and those guys pleaded out damn fast. Fine say DJT had nothing do with it but does every positive have to be met with a "well you can't prove it..." or "you know, it would have happened anyway..." or "so what, it still doesn't show..." . Is this the state of humanity, petty Hegelian responses to human trafficking????

Not only does Trump not get any credit for ANYTHING in the MSM freak show, but all these Hollywood-Pacificsts are completely silent on ISIS, NK, etc.

Consider Ashton Kutcher, who has supposedly "dedicated his life" to stop human trafficking and is silent on backpage.com and other stuff.

Many of these were fake humanitarians all along, otherwise they'd have created the change they kept talking about.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: IAMTAT

There's gotta be a significance with the stagger. Hmmm.

For some reason it doesn't show up correctly on ATS.

Sure looks like a step formation similar to a pyramid(they love symbols). I posted this image awhile back as I post many images. I lurked this site and all formats for 13years I want those without accounts to have waypoints. When these threads close the stars are gone. Logout and put yourself in someone's shoes and see how bland it can be esp. with long drawn out verbiage.

4 BOOMS(Top 4) of image being dealt with?!?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Pretty sure I'm at the bottom but quite certain i slept with one of the top 13. At least that's what she said.... Strange though, I woke up an my wallet was gone.

*Shrugs*
edit on 17-4-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join