It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hey, personally I haven't made up my mind about backpage closing yet. I think it could reduce trafficking, although from what I've heard it's dubious, and this new law might actually do more harm than good.

It's not like they'll stop, they'll have to find new places to advertise. But yeah, it might work.

Almost every single senator voted for FOSTA, R or D. Just two were against. Whether you believe in Q or not, that's kind of interesting and makes me think it's not a Deep State issue. It's just a pretty bad idea for almost any senator to vote against an act like that, whether they think it's good or not.

I do think it happened thanks to Trump though, for better or worse. We'll see.

EDIT: Not saying it could increase trafficking, but maybe other negative effects.

a reply to: Rosinitiate

Maybe you were holding the pyramid upside down, and you slept with one of the bottom 31, instead?
edit on 17-4-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
Whoah, Stormy was threatened by a time-traveling, young Arnold Schwarzenegger in the carpark??

"Forget the story, leave Donald Trump alone!"

She's real confused lately from her "medical" treatment regimens.

The picture she had "drawn" looks more like Glendon Crain.

Guess who he is.

😱😉

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Repost:

Regularly Updated Human Trafficking Global Incident and Arrests Map and Timeline

Under the obama group Backpage lived- donated to politicos' got an FBI award from Mueller, the guy now investigating trump! And laundered money. Under DJT it died and those guys pleaded out damn fast. Fine say DJT had nothing do with it but does every positive have to be met with a "well you can't prove it..." or "you know, it would have happened anyway..." or "so what, it still doesn't show..." . Is this the state of humanity, petty Hegelian responses to human trafficking????

Not only does Trump not get any credit for ANYTHING in the MSM freak show, but all these Hollywood-Pacificsts are completely silent on ISIS, NK, etc.

Consider Ashton Kutcher, who has supposedly "dedicated his life" to stop human trafficking and is silent on backpage.com and other stuff.

Many of these were fake humanitarians all along, otherwise they'd have created the change they kept talking about.

"Consider Ashton Kutcher, who has supposedly "dedicated his life" to stop human trafficking and is silent on backpage.com and other stuff."

I don't have TV, and pay little to no attention to the "media". I took a quick goog around NXIVM Leader Keith Raniere and I see surprisingly little attention.

This story has: celebs, cute actresses, cheap skin branding, socialites, human trafficking, at least one pretty well known celebrity/royal pleading to save her child, and a self help guru!!!!!! Scandal of the decade? Why is this not all over the world?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Since when do sketch artists sign their work?

I had CNN on and in six minutes they reported on what Stormy thinks And what Stormy feels and what Stormy said.

Hard hitting news.
edit on 17-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: liveandlearn

Q is implying the plane tragedy today was not an accident...but an attempt to implicate/shutdown Q because of Q's "BOOMS" posts this morning.

It happened once before with the Texas bombings happening after Q's earlier "BOOM" posts.

Q is suggesting Q is being set up for investigation/banning by Clown sabotage.

NOTE: Southwest Airlines say the engines of the plane were inspected just two days ago.

Yeah, I am just not believing this.

First off if it was sabotage, why weren't both engines destroyed, or the plane completely blown up, a plane can land with one engine which it did.

Second, A plane crash as awful as that might be, would not be a big enough story to silence a tarmac meeting tape revelation. Basically it would not be a big enough story to silence any story that would get the public's attention, because plane crashes just happen sometimes.

Unless someone really important with unique knowledge was on that plane, I don't see how this supposed attack would stop anything. Actually what I am thinking is Q is regretting posting Booms, and is grasping at anything to try and explain them away.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

lol, well talk about a "bumpy" marriage. (Because a bump is a small dose of coc aine... I don't know, maybe I'm reaching here.) But if I was him I'd be telling her to stay away from Donald Trump, too!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Democrats fielding an unprecendented number of Ex-CIA Agents

Democrats are running a surprising number of former spies in competitive districts in the US 2018 midterms. If successful, as many as half of all new congressional Democrats could come from the national security apparatus.

Why?

Because normal candidates failed in succeeding in the cults Agenda. They never thought Hillary would lose. So they say: If you guys cant do it, we are going to come in and do it ourselves!

Genuine anti-establishment leftists of the Julian Assange type, have long been replaced by bizarre SJW-cultists and CIA-Spooks, but now they are doing it openly.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Scratching around in the dust and have sniffed out a few tidbits:

Some 3,700 people have flocked to Raniere, 43, and Executive Success Programs, the business he created in 1998. Prompted by a potent word-of-mouth network, they include Sheila Johnson, cofounder of Black Entertainment Television; Antonia C. Novello, a former U.S. surgeon general; Stephen Cooper, acting chief executive of Enron; the Seagram fortune's Edgar Bronfman Sr. and two of his daughters; and Ana Cristina Fox, daughter of the Mexican president. Raniere's disciples say his methods sharpen their focus and give them keener insight into the motivations of others. "It's like a practical M.B.A.," says one follower, Emiliano Salinas, son of a former president of Mexico.

Cult of Personality - Forbes 2003

The ESP Intensive appears to be a gateway that encourages participants to attend further training sessions or seminars, and get friends and family to do the same. In a general sense, the goal is integration of individuals into a subculture - however, a particular kind of subculture. It is a kingdom of sorts, ruled by a Vanguard, who writes his own dictionary of the English language, has his own moral code, and the ability to generate taxes on subjects by having them participate in his seminars. It is a kingdom with no physical borders, but with psychological borders - influencing how his subjects spend their time, socialize, and think. Increasing involvement serves to increasingly distance participants from their relationships in a manner that is slow and subtle, and thus not at all obvious to them.

A Forensic Psychiatrist Evaluates ESP
February 2003
By John Hochman, M.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences
University of California Los Angeles

The NXIVM training system is administered through Executive Success Programs. The training uses a technique called "Rational Inquiry" to facilitate personal and professional development.

During seminars, students refer to Keith Raniere and Nancy Salzman, as "Vanguard" and "Prefect", respectively.

Reportedly, over 12,000 people have attended the classes between its founding in 1998 and 2010.[9]
Dalai Lama visit to Albany

The Dalai Lama's planned visit to Albany in 2009, sponsored by the World Ethical Foundations Consortium, an organization co-founded by Sara and Clare Bronfman and NXIVM founder Keith Raniere, was cancelled due to negative press surrounding NXIVM.[10]

NXIVM

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Washington Post reports Mike Pompeo met with North Korea leader Kim Jong Un over Easter weekend.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Scratching around in the dust and have sniffed out a few tidbits:

Some 3,700 people have flocked to Raniere, 43, and Executive Success Programs, the business he created in 1998. Prompted by a potent word-of-mouth network, they include Sheila Johnson, cofounder of Black Entertainment Television; Antonia C. Novello, a former U.S. surgeon general; Stephen Cooper, acting chief executive of Enron; the Seagram fortune's Edgar Bronfman Sr. and two of his daughters; and Ana Cristina Fox, daughter of the Mexican president. Raniere's disciples say his methods sharpen their focus and give them keener insight into the motivations of others. "It's like a practical M.B.A.," says one follower, Emiliano Salinas, son of a former president of Mexico.

Cult of Personality - Forbes 2003

The ESP Intensive appears to be a gateway that encourages participants to attend further training sessions or seminars, and get friends and family to do the same. In a general sense, the goal is integration of individuals into a subculture - however, a particular kind of subculture. It is a kingdom of sorts, ruled by a Vanguard, who writes his own dictionary of the English language, has his own moral code, and the ability to generate taxes on subjects by having them participate in his seminars. It is a kingdom with no physical borders, but with psychological borders - influencing how his subjects spend their time, socialize, and think. Increasing involvement serves to increasingly distance participants from their relationships in a manner that is slow and subtle, and thus not at all obvious to them.

A Forensic Psychiatrist Evaluates ESP
February 2003
By John Hochman, M.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences
University of California Los Angeles

The NXIVM training system is administered through Executive Success Programs. The training uses a technique called "Rational Inquiry" to facilitate personal and professional development.

During seminars, students refer to Keith Raniere and Nancy Salzman, as "Vanguard" and "Prefect", respectively.

Reportedly, over 12,000 people have attended the classes between its founding in 1998 and 2010.[9]
Dalai Lama visit to Albany

The Dalai Lama's planned visit to Albany in 2009, sponsored by the World Ethical Foundations Consortium, an organization co-founded by Sara and Clare Bronfman and NXIVM founder Keith Raniere, was cancelled due to negative press surrounding NXIVM.[10]

NXIVM

Antonia C. Novello, a former U.S. surgeon general
The Dalai Lama
Allison Mack

Is this diversity or what?

World Ethical Foundations Consortium: In fairness, it does say he makes up his own language, up is down, black is white, human enslavement is ethical.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Q is implying the plane tragedy today was not an accident...but an attempt to implicate/shutdown Q because of Q's "BOOMS" posts this morning.

It happened once before with the Texas bombings happening after Q's earlier "BOOM" posts.

NOTE: Southwest Airlines say the engines of the plane were inspected just two days ago.

Thanks, I understood they were being targeted. But I have to wait for more info before believing the plane was sabotaged.

I understand the plane was instpected 2 days ago...assume that means the engines. Engines were last overhaul 10,000 cycles ago. That engine had total 40K cycles.

So why was the plane cancel yerterday ????????
had to happen on the 17

Twitter

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
For those following the 23andme line of inquiry, you might want to take a look at this post I just made over in TinfoilTP's thread, "Anti Trump Judge on Cohen case officiated Soros wedding, was Clinton AG pick ."
edit on 17-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed link

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Interesting interview of the Russian Foreign Minister Lavorov on the BBC today by Stephen Sackur.

He was asked why he thought the US, France and Britain attacked Syria last week and he replied "THE STAGE WAS SET".

Does this show that :
1) "STAGE SET" in Q posts has always been about the Syria attack and not the HRC vid?
2) That Russia is onside with Q?

Let's re-read Q Post #854, 563806, Mar 6th 2018 01:09:09:

Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5).
EX-rvid5774.
We have it all.
Re_read re: stage.
The nail in many coffins [liberal undo].
[Impossible to defend].
[Toxic to those connected].

WE must work TOGETHER.
WE are only as strong as your VOICE.
YOU must organize and BE HEARD.
THIS is why they keep you DIVIDED and in the DARK.
WEAK.
We are here to UNITE and provide TRUTH.
Dark to LIGHT.
EVIL surrounds us.
WE are FIGHTING for you.
Where we go one, we go ALL.
The choice, to KNOW, will be yours [end].
Q

This implies Q has known over a month before that the Syria attack was going to take place!

Does "Toxic to those connected" refer to those on the board of the company (previously raised) that was at one of the target sights.
edit on 17-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: syria

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Thanks, I understood they were being targeted. But I have to wait for more info before believing the plane was sabotaged.

I understand the plane was instpected 2 days ago...assume that means the engines. Engines were last overhaul 10,000 cycles ago. That engine had total 40K cycles.

So why was the plane cancel yerterday ????????
had to happen on the 17

Twitter

"Mechanical"

"Adjustments"

what else could it possibly be 😎

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Wouldn't it blow a hole in her story if that picture existed before she was threatened?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Browsing around the Instagram account of Olivia Rothschild (I have no idea who this is, I just search for the last name), I found a couple of owl pictures and other interesting symbolism.

(see arm tattoo)

...even though there is no published connection to THE Rothschild family (at least none that I could find).

For reference see:

The Owls are not what they seem

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

NK was propped up to be the super-villain, the nuclear threat, the end of the world throughout Bill Clintons time, George Bushs time, Obamas time. One year into Trump presidency, Kim Jong Un is suddenly tame, wanting to de-nuclearize, meet Trump and make peace.

And the insane MSM and its Minions wont give POTUS one ounce of credit for it because they covertly HATE the fact that the NK threat has disappeared. Their whole economy requires an enemy.

Their Machiavellian, Hegelian dialectic "strategy of tension" (order from chaos, problem/reaction/solution) doesn't produce a sustained and lasting peace, or prosperity. They just ride the devil's blood wave and harvest off of that. It's pathetic and well, we know them by their FRUIITS, which is a mass of unnecessary death and destruction and a heap of dead bodies enough to fill 20 superdomes with Lady Gaga or Katy Perry as the half time performer.

It's totally disgraceful, I don't care how many hookers Trump had sex with or even if they peed.

There's any number of military applications to help maintain security and a more settled world, even applications that don't involve high precision killing.

Elements of the MIC ought to be going from tactical to practical so that they don't pose a threat to humanity as a beast that requires human meat for the grinder, while radicalizing the Islamic world in hatred towards the West and dispersing that throughout Europe in the absence of assimilation.

What Trump has done is to generate the tension for it's release and resolution with minimal causalties and no war. Syria, Iran, NK, Russia, China, Europe, Israel..?

We, the people, know what he's aiming for, and we wholeheartedly support it. If Trump is coopted OTOH by the deep state swamp and CIA, then he's done because half his base will no longer be motivated to support him either in November or 2020.

I think we're on the verge and cusp of a more settled world where the trade off or the price (there's always a price and a cost) for a lasting mutual prosperity is and will remain a sustained, lasting mutual pieace or what i call the multilateral mutuality of existence and individual national sovereignty and free cultural expression, which is what makes the multiplicity and variety of culture in the human domain a wonderful thing as a true global village that's not globaLIST, not satanic in it's orientation and pursuits.

Their basic presupposition was fatally flawed right from the beginning, not unlike the fractional reserve banking system that had and has the USA sliding headlong into eventual bankruptcy.

We know what doesn't work. The data, is in.

P.S. Readership on this thread is way up by now..

Act as if.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 17-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: Skyfloating

Washington Post reports Mike Pompeo met with North Korea leader Kim Jong Un over Easter weekend.

A personal, face to face meeting, just like that, huh. Im glad that has become possible.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Anyway, the Netflix-produced documentary;Trump: an American Dream is more insightful as to how Trump is very much a NYC power broker who made his own rules. This one is better viewing, by far....

www.netflix.com...

I was watching them today, Pretty good insights into Trump.

What intrigues me at the moment is the personal connection of JFK Jr. and Trump. In the 1990's NYC, there was very much a community feeling of Yuppies and other urban dwellers. It would be no surprise, as reported, if Trump and JFK Jr. were more than a little bit acquainted.

When you watch the Netflix vid, you understand how Trump would react to such a relationship, especially in the light of circumstances surrounding his death....another plane crash, where Q reminds us 90% are not pure accidents.

Therefore, a simple thing like that acquaintance can reflect on current events. A motivator, so to speak.

nypost.com...

nypost.com/2016/07/04/was-twa-flight-800s-fiery-crash-part-of-a-massive-cover-up/

Another agenda item from that exact time and space was Flight 800, which is surely well-covered on ATS. I just wonder when these hits and false flags will become part of the vernacQular. I have been surprisingly ahead of the curve, with raising subjects ahead of their re-emergence. These two issues, and the other big thing from September 01 are poignant.

It has been a heck of a ride, which will only get bumpier, imo.
edit on 17-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

It has been a heck of a ride, which will only get bumpier, imo.

Until, at long last, we start riding on a new plateau wherein so much more becomes possible in the context of a new REAL world order that has released from the strategy of tension and perilous gamesmanship amid all corruption ie: Clinton Foundation etc etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join