It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

*Links are pdf downloads on tweet.

twitter.com...

Wikileaks has the French chemical attack report. They used Facebook to prove their case...like the fact that pictures uploaded all at the same time must not be fake!

We haven't just learned of several of the MANY ways facebook can be abused?? This is evidence?

This world is ridiculous right now.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Abused or weaponized?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Love that graphic you have there!

I agree in part, the shadow government is also a function of severe compartmentalized factions that have been operating on their own and probably in conjunction with bad elites (more money for them) and crime lords and however they feel like.

This is a huge clean up job with many mazes to go through.

In fact we should have names for different the different puzzle pieces because they might all be connected but they aren't all the same.

I'm not sure what the names should be...

Cabal Shadow government
Deep state Useful idiot clowns
Royals Entertainment elite
Power cabal elite
Regular useful idiots

Political cabal elite
Military cabal elite
Banking cabal elite
Cabal cult

These being some of the non "criminal"parts then come all the criminal orgs, same idea of structure. Makes sense to me!

It is a huge moving connected octopus!

What up PATRIOT thank you for all your posts and research! Thought you might like this post because sometimes a few stars aren't enough.

Only Three Countries Left Without a ROTHSCHILD Central Bank!

Need more Lurkers even if just to say you were compelled to speak up! You are welcome here.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Frankly i don't give a f#ck. She and others are profitting from Q and they specifically told us that there are no outside comms. Q would never release the video without posting the link on Infinity first. The HRC RAW vid is supposed to be bad for her and the democrats. The face/off video has nothing to do with that.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Frankly i don't give a f#ck. She and others are profitting from Q and they specifically told us that there are no outside comms. Q would never release the video without posting the link on Infinity first. The HRC RAW vid is supposed to be bad for her and the democrats. The face/off video has nothing to do with that.

Ok hold on. Put down the Kool-aid.

Q is not the end all. He is not a God so stop with the glorification.

Whatever video Q may have been referencing is likely owned by multiple people. It's like an STD you received from a super model. Prouder than # to have had the experience but have a constant reminder of how stupid it was.

She could have received it outside Q's influence.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: burntheships

Many Syrians are thanking the forces for the strike.
But you wont see that reported on CNN.

Maybe that's because they're Al Qaeda members, and that word isn't to be used anymore since the CIA repartnered with them to start this war.

Note ISIS wasnt even a thing on anyones radar hardly until Al Qaeda's assault on Assad was failing, people were going to catch on anyday, so Al Qaeda 'officially' split in two and "ISIL" was born. Then all boogeyman stories were centered around "ISIS", the term "Al Qaeda" was scrubbed out of the MSM language to be replaced by "moderate rebels", and away they went supposedly as enemies the two of them.

Of course the Big Question is when wasnt Al Qaeda still partnered with the CIA?

Bin laden was supposedly killed just months prior to all this, Zawahari the new #1 guy, who was supposed to be even more radical than OBL, over night after we kill OBL he signs his soul to the CIA?!?!?

BS!

And that is all The Story of the Decade. Yet it isnt even hardly on anyones tongues, while we chase Russian's under our beds, and split hairs over everything else under the sun about all this BS in the "news".

Some one please tell me, aside from pedogate celebrity gossip, has Q helped push focus towards this, or towards the stuff in the news?

Trump he's beat around the bush at what I'm saying at least, which was an improvement. But yet he still hasnt hardly nailed any of them to the wall not even verbally for it. Not even when it would have squashed this entire witch hunt after him. Which unless he wants the MSM NeoMcCarthy witch hunt snip show after him then it doesnt make any sense he wont call mofo's out for partnering with the people EVERYONE told us crashed planes into and blew up the WTC.

#WTCWTFQ

Worth the re-post star not enough and you don't know whom gives em out. I'm wondering when you "hat turns white"?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Ya , weaponized for real!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

*Links are pdf downloads on tweet.

twitter.com...

Wikileaks has the French chemical attack report. They used Facebook to prove their case...like the fact that pictures uploaded all at the same time must not be fake!

We haven't just learned of several of the MANY ways facebook can be abused?? This is evidence?

This world is ridiculous right now.

Actually I don’t think anything has changed, intelligence has probably always been this bad.

It’s just that before the internet people never really questioned it, they just trusted the government and media. It’s only in the last 10 years or so a lot have people have realized they don’t deserve that trust.

Remember the bs they used to explain why Iraq had wmds, odd vans and pipes. It’s no wonder they prefer to keep intelligence secret.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Aw thanks!

I love that graphic too!!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
He's 100% correct of course.

If ATS didn't just delete your historical comments you could find me losing my # here about the random appearance of ISIS the new Boogeyman. It was an instantaneous shift from Al-qeada to ISIS.

Thank God. ISIS is so much easier to spell.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Ya maybe.

I dunno I come from a long line of questioners.

Its probably true intelligence has always been bad. Some and some not, same as today.

I'm sure it's true way more people are questioning things now than before the internet.

The weapons of mass destruction thing is a bad subject for me, I will get eaten alive if I start.

I didn't agree with invasion of Iraq, either time...but they did have weapons.

Thing is Saddam had a list of what he SAID he had before invasion. When inspectors went in after they were gone.

So where did they go?

Nobody ever wants to talk about that part.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: liveandlearn

No Q or any chatter on Infinity. Goddamn this fake BS has to stop.

Who says it can only come from Q? NYPD had been talking about this for over a year.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

a reply to: proximo

Ya maybe.

I dunno I come from a long line of questioners.

Its probably true intelligence has always been bad. Some and some not, same as today.

I'm sure it's true way more people are questioning things now than before the internet.

The weapons of mass destruction thing is a bad subject for me, I will get eaten alive if I start.

I didn't agree with invasion of Iraq, either time...but they did have weapons.

Thing is Saddam had a list of what he SAID he had before invasion. When inspectors went in after they were gone.

So where did they go?

Nobody ever wants to talk about that part.

Yes Saddam did but got them from who?

He bought his nuclear reactor from Donald Rumsfeld. He was out puppet against Iran. Look how that ended.

As the world turns.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
We may have miss something
Something HUGE in JFK files?????

Remember alway more then one meaning

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Did you even bother to find out what the book was about?

Rochelle (which doesn't mean red) Sparrow claims to have channeled JFK and wrote a book.

Rochelle salt is the name of a laxative so maybe "Missiles only" means you won't get the squirts.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

qanonposts.com...

Larger: qanonposts.com...

Is that a coincidence? what I wonder, will the naysayers about Q's authenticity say about this?

edit on 14-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Trillium

Did you even bother to find out what the book was about?

Rochelle (which doesn't mean red) Sparrow claims to have channeled JFK and wrote a book.

Rochelle salt is the name of a laxative so maybe "Missiles only" means you won't get the squirts.

LOL now read the part on the right

2 meanings

#1. Authorize B1, etc
#2. Author Book 19 days from today (April 27th)
JFK files being released on April 26
Rochelle SPARROW is AUTHOR of BOOK on JFK
Prevent at all costs. = blackhat will try to prevent release at all costs
edit on 14-4-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Aw schucks.

My avatar is the propaganda poster the "Observers" paste everywhere after they come back from the future and take over, in the final season of "Fringe". Great show. Great true dystopian season.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
LOL now read the part on the right

2 meanings

I did. Reaching to connect dots is all I saw.

#1. Authorize B1, etc
#2. Author Book 19 days from today (April 27th)
JFK files being released on April 26
Rochelle SPARROW is AUTHOR of BOOK on JFK
Prevent at all costs. = blackhat will try to prevent release at all costs

The post above yours says it was the Auth B-1, etc is talking about bombers.

Who knows what you mean by #2.The book was published 2005, and the JFK files can be redacted however "they" see fit. What came of the last batch?

edit on 14-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

qanonposts.com...

Larger: qanonposts.com...

Is that a coincidence? what I wonder, will the naysayers about Q's authenticity say about this?

Simple really. Hindsight is always 20/20.

But you're missing the point entirely. Most people don't deny Q is connected to Trump. The issue here is are we being played by Trump? Us this a new neo-con chess game?

Is this the same # different President, bigger pile and smaller shovel.

Inquiring minds want to know.

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join