It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Apparently, the title of the sick HRC video is supposed to be 'Frazzledrip'.
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And who is going to go authenticate that?

I'm sure not.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And who is going to go authenticate that?

I'm sure not.

DITTO.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This is interesting and I'll do what I can to find out, but others are welcome to jump on it.

Attack hoax to enforce sealed indictments?

Reminder, Not advocating the theory, just looking for answers is all. Could be the RUSBOTS.

ketsuko
Definitely someone who has a stronger stomach than I think most would.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
twitter.com...

How can we possibly verify that this isn't just a rumor, but that it's really been dropped on the dark web, and if so, why the hell aren't the authorities investigating and bringing charges?

Does anyone here with the stomach for it have TOR and dark web access?

One would think that blurred out image captured from it would have surfaced by now..

Woman on this channel

www.youtube.com...

She says that they have someone, a dark web techie who's going to go authenticate and report back. I'm still watching - awaiting a confirmation..! (yikes!).

I can't imagine that this is legit. Oh God..

Audio confirmed..?! Dear Lord.

Horrific. I almost don't want to know, but it's important if true.

edit on 14-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It sounds like a bunch of crap to me, to be honest.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

twitter.com...

How can we possibly verify that this isn't just a rumor, but that it's really been dropped on the dark web, and if so, why the hell aren't the authorities investigating and bringing charges?

Does anyone here with the stomach for it have TOR and dark web access?

One would think that blurred out image captured from it would have surfaced by now..

If it exists...and I have my doubts it is what they say it is...you can't watch it.

It's like 'The Ring' video...only with prison and vomiting.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I don't want to watch it. I want to know that tech geeks who surf the dark web have seen it and know whether it's real or not.

I doesn't sound like it could be true.

The rumor that's flying around itself could be a trap.

It really bothered me when John Miranda and Liz Crokin reported it on Facebook and Twitter.

I think it's a self-feeding rumor. Blurred out screenshots would have been circling by now and digitally analyzed for fakery.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I really can't come up with a reason that if it were true, she wouldn't be shackled... Immediately. Better to leave it be.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Sounds like Fraggle's (Fraggle Rock) with herpes.

Why all the fancy pance talk about the spoooky dark web? All they gotta do is post it in DTube.

edit on 14-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It makes me wonder about what could serve as an effective antidote for that kind of revelation..

Strangely, that's what that kind of evil relies on to remain hidden. It's TOO evil to even begin to consider.

But if this pedovore Satanism by "elites" comes out one way or another, how can we inoculate ourselves and others from the sudden realization, or once seen or known for certain, with evidence and arrests of known people, what would be the healing balm for such a painful realization?

That Justice is a standard that is real and stands tall?

In my books, Justice is one half of a doorway that stands as tall as the heavens are long and forms the central pillar in the temple, a clean and uncorrupted temple.

Could be that on the other side of the ordeal when it comes in one form or another (even if there is no such HRC video like that), that it could break open not only the greatest scandal of all time, but also a new domain of possibility when such things as Justice for all is real and true?

For the time being I don't believe it, but I guess we'll know one way or another soon enough if this is just rumor or if there's something to it.

Q said that if we wanted we'd be given to know. Maybe this is it, it's possible, but again, I can't believe it at this time.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think "Frazzledrip" is the sound heard when the Qanon theory commits suicide and is, quite likely, the dumbest thing posted on this seies of threads to date.

Use your heads. Reject stupid.
edit on 14-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pseudosyntax

I really can't come up with a reason that if it were true, she wouldn't be shackled... Immediately. Better to leave it be.

It's also possible that in it's leaking out, that that is precisely what would bring about that outcome with the NSA validating it's authenticity.

There's a guy on facebook named John Miranda, and he seems authentic.

Quite the thing to stake one's reputation on.

Just rumor and innuendo.

But if it's out there on the dark web then it will be authenticated very soon and by some of the brightest minds and tech geeks, only problem being that to have it in the first place is to face prison and maybe arkinsided as well.

Creeps me out.

Sorry. Let's move on, shall we?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
A PATTERN IS EMERGING:

Exhibit-A
Asst FBI Director Andy McCabe leaked info to the MSM. The next day when the MSM reported the leaked-story, and credited "Anonymous Sources" at the FBI, McCabe called top FBI managers to his office and chewed them out for not stopping the leaks.
Source: twitter.com...

Exhibit-B
Asst A.G. Rod Rosenstein recommended to Donald Trump that FBI Director James Comey be fired. Trump fired Comey.
Two weeks later, Rod Rosenstein recommended that Bob Mueller add "Obstruction of Justice" to his Trump-Russia Collusion investigation. Why? Because President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey!

These people are SICK! Rosenstein MUST follow Comey and McCabe OUT THE DOOR!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
i mean who hasnt worn someone elses face on their face while violating an innocent?
yawn, i thought it was going to be be weird.

I dont think Fragglerock is what they say it is

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Quite right.. Moving on.

carewemust: that pattern has been there.

Though "who does that?" Reminds of "Who throws a shoe? Honestly?"

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Even if this were true, it is too outrageous for people to take it seriously. Plus all those timely and coincidental articles on the MSM about video fakery. I very much doubt the tape is real already, and I'm preinclined to believe there are some actual monsters in DC.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pseudosyntax

carewemust: that pattern has been there.

I'm slower than you. I Didn't know about McCabe leaking to the press, then chewing out his own people for that particular leak, until yesterday.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A PATTERN IS EMERGING:

Exhibit-A
Asst FBI Director Andy McCabe leaked info to the MSM. The next day when the MSM reported the leaked-story, and credited "Anonymous Sources" at the FBI, McCabe called top FBI managers to his office and chewed them out for not stopping the leaks.
Source: twitter.com...

Exhibit-B
Asst A.G. Rod Rosenstein recommended to Donald Trump that FBI Director James Comey be fired. Trump fired Comey.
Two weeks later, Rod Rosenstein recommended that Bob Mueller add "Obstruction of Justice" to his Trump-Russia Collusion investigation. Why? Because President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey!

These people are SICK! Rosenstein MUST follow Comey and McCabe OUT THE DOOR!

Proof of the last Administration's efforts to create their own little private "Operation Gladio".

I knew it. I knew it.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My apologies. I didn't mean it to sound that way at all. The pattern was there.. the verification wasn't exactly there.. Rumor only at that point and unsubstantiated claims

if anyone is interested in past us history with syria, I was finally able to track down Sen Black's talk. Linked pt 6 because it's more relevant, but the entire talk is informational.
PART 6 Syria War Countdown Introduction

edit on 14-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join