It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Alex Jones should stop saying he has never been to Russia, just saying

His ex tweeted this a few weeks ago. I think she deleted the tweet or it's just lost in her tweet storm somewhere.

Here is a link to her Twitter:

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

The RAF used storm shadow cruise missiles that have a range of 300 miles and fly very low until the reach the target

Russia couldn’t see them as they were under the radar till seconds before impact

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Star for your last post, interesting

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The US & Russia are adversaries...but we are not enemies.
Not everything is black & white between us.

I absolutely agree with this. I think the same holds true with China, not just in terms of military tensions, but economic tensions as well.

We need competition to evolve, personnally, socially, tenchnologically, etc. ATS plays a roll in that on a mico level, and political brinksmanship does the same on the wold stage (macro).

I think we missed an opportunity to rise above and make a clean exit last night. The chemical weapons argument seems overblown to me, sort of like the nuclear annihilation argument. Nuclear war is antithietical to the most basic of human instincts for any leader on the worls stage, survival.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Retired U.S. Army Colonel Charged Bribing Haiti Officials – Clinton Connections

The article was tweeted by Tracy Beanz on Twitter.

coreysdigs.com... nnection/

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
North Korea sent Syria missile and chemical weapon items, says UN report

North Korea sent Syria more than 40 items used in ballistic missile and chemical weapons programmes in the five years from 2012-17, a leaked UN report has said. The panel of experts monitoring sanctions against North Korea said its investigations into Pyongyang’s transfer of prohibited ballistic missile, conventional arms and dual use goods found the previously unreported shipments. It said an unnamed UN member state also reported evidence that Myanmar received a range of conventional weapons from North Korea including multiple rocket launchers and surface-to-air missiles in addition to ballistic missile systems.

Just for some more background on the entire issue.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

Let's not forget this either:
Macron blames Assad for Douma ‘chemical attack’ before OPCW visits site
edit on 14-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The fact that Russian did not activate their air defenses tells me that they were working in tandem with the US/UK/FR in cleaning up ISIS/Clowns during this strike.

No - In both pentagon briefings both generals specifically stated that nobody in Russia was consulted before this attack.

We always have third parties to be able to say we haven't spoken directly.

There are a couple reasons they may not have activated their missile defense systems.

1. They don't actually work that well, and they did not want to let us in on that secret.

2. They did not want to use them unless their forces were in danger, because than they open them up to being destroyed.

1. I don't agree that the Russian defense systems don't work well.

2. Again, they were told that their forces would not be targeted unless they fired on our planes first. We had an understanding.

That takes communication...which you suggest never took place.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
So the general said all missiles hit their target, and then I ran across this tweet

Which side is lying?

At a rally in Damascus today, celebrating their victory in shooting down American missiles.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pseudosyntax
North Korea sent Syria missile and chemical weapon items, says UN report

North Korea sent Syria more than 40 items used in ballistic missile and chemical weapons programmes in the five years from 2012-17, a leaked UN report has said. The panel of experts monitoring sanctions against North Korea said its investigations into Pyongyang’s transfer of prohibited ballistic missile, conventional arms and dual use goods found the previously unreported shipments. It said an unnamed UN member state also reported evidence that Myanmar received a range of conventional weapons from North Korea including multiple rocket launchers and surface-to-air missiles in addition to ballistic missile systems.

Just for some more background on the entire issue.

Assad is now officially a puppet of both Russia and Iran. He owes his continued survival to them...and caters to their individual wills and needs.

I'd be willing to guess that anything nasty moving from NK to Syria...is received and enters with the blessing of Iranians inside and out of Syria.

Syria, to Iran, is a weapons conduit to reach Israel via Lebanon (while bypassing Jordan)...through it's Hezbollah proxy.

Assad and Putin have little to say about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I agree.. like I said, background info on the subject.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Aha.

Well perhaps the world can learn of things that went on behind the scenes soon.

Q needs to step up that timeline.

Q has pointed out how BHO has been following POTUS around everywhere.

Maybe he has been making the case to keep deepstate agenda going.

If they do end up removing Assad or even leave him and move on to..ahem...supporting the Iranian spring.

Is that not still deepstate agenda?

I dunno Whitehouse and Pentagon officials are towing the line of everything being Assad's fault. With him gone all would be good.

It's way to easy for us all to be manipulated here.

I don't doubt Q is giving insight to us and that some is true.

Still we can never know all that is in play here.

You have more than you know...

Just as with the official government, the Shadow Government has functional branches. However, unlike the official government, the purpose of the non-executive branches of the Shadow Government is simply to distribute various functions, but not to achieve a system of checks and balances, as was supposed to happen constitutionally between the executive, legislative and judicial branches of the U.S. Government. That is because the Shadow Government is a creature of a powerful elite, who need not fear being dominated by an instrument of their own creation.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

1. I don't agree that the Russian defense systems don't work well.

2. Again, they were told that their forces would not be targeted unless they fired on our planes first. We had an understanding.

That takes communication...which you suggest never took place.

1. How do you know how well they work if they have never been used against US missiles before? You don’t, and they may not know either. Perhaps they considered it in their best interests to keep their true effectiveness a secret.

2. Yeah sure we had an understanding that does not mean their was any communication this week.

We will see what happens. I really hate that we are now committed to attack Syria any time someone alleges a chem weapons were used. Our enemies would almost be stupid not to use this against us.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
So the general said all missiles hit their target, and then I ran across this tweet

Which side is lying?

At a rally in Damascus today, celebrating their victory in shooting down American missiles.

I think both are.

I do not believe all our missles were not shot down, and I certainly don’t believe 70 were either.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The General I heard in the briefing today said " we have had backchannel comms with Russia before this we had comms with them right before this attack and we will continue to."

Sounds to me like this attack was well coodinated with Russia.

Funny , as usual, the MSM just ignores those comments.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Which side is lying?

Is this a trick question?---Syria is Lying.

Despite claims made by #Iran & #Syria-associated media, sources say all missiles destroyed their targets & Syrian state TVs air archived footage of #Saudi air defense units intercepting #Houthi missiles launched from #Yemen.

twitter.com...

(BOLD-Mine)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
A few things stick out to cranky.

Q:NK, then Syria then Iran. (god helps us in this thread when Iran goes down as the backseat generals will go nuts).

The president's address - "small amounts can unleash WIDESPREAD devastation." "against the production, SPREAD and use of chemical weapons." "national security interest for the united states". Sounds to me like, the issue was far greater, at least on the surface level. Multi levels.

Wormwood Doc, CIA/NK chemical weapons in the 50's - murder to cover it up. NK connection to Syria spelled out. CIA spider web? McCain. US/Mexico boarder open...

Q 1143 spells out so much if you put it into the place where it allegedly belongs with NK. Why the missing "?"....

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Wow, what a bunch of snowflakes in here. LOL

Beware of philosophy that divides man.. |wakey wakey!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Why not wait what transpires? If its not chem facilities he is attacking, what could it be? Could it be a ruse to make-believe he is attacking?

Yes it could be a ruse. Time will tell. It is looking like its not a ruse atm and it looks like Q is following D state agenda. Hope I am wrong!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

So the US military is in collusion with russia and the Q brigade is busy fighting the boogieman.

That, I can buy.

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join