It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Palestinian allies? So Hezbollah??

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

That looks to me like "our" ISIS mercs were in on last nights anti-Assad operations, but they failed.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

yea we've been blackballed all the time it seems..

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
The plan worked. Opportunistic offensive by ISIS is derailed by Syrian Army troops in southern Damascus

BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:00 P.M.) – The Islamic State (ISIS) attempted to take advantage of the US-led attack on Syria today in order to capture new areas inside the southern districts of Damascus.

However, this offensive would be short-lived, as the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and their Palestinian allies were able to beat back the encroaching terrorists.

According to a military source in Damascus, the Islamic State had attempt to catch the Syrian Army off guard with the attack, but were completely overwhelmed by the latter’s manpower and firepower.

The Syrian Arab Army is now preparing to launch an offensive in southern Damascus alongside their Palestinian allies.

The goal of this southern Damascus offensive is to capture all of the areas currently controlled by the Islamic State.

Realy, please stop playing games here

Assad’s army stopped obvious terrorist actions on the back end of American, French and English attacks

Syria has Russia and Iran there helping as friends to stamp out the freedom fighters the west have been training with a few rich Middle East countries arming and sending them there

The west doesn’t recognise Assad as the ruler of Syria, we have a group of exiles called the Syrian national council we see as leaders and talk to them

Trump was not targeting the so called clowns you mention

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: IAMTAT

Makes sense.

So maybe Russia is going to let go of their support for Iran, let them go down.

Their revolution or "spring" is definitely coming. I think it's needed people are horribly repressed there.

Um does everyone forget Trump was trumpeting about the attempted protest movement that flared up for a quick minute back maybe 6 months ago? For a minute it was supposed to come out like an "Iranian Spring", but then it fizzled after the weekend, or whatever.

Supposedly they were pissed about the economics the Iran state had caused I guess by trying to fix prices, or something like that.

To me it seemed obvious it was a CIA troll move, not because I looked to far into it, didnt seem necessary, as the same morning it starts you see the US State Dept. AND the POTUS do official statements backing the things, seems pretty damn obvious its policy in action there.

I imagine Q spun it as something other than it obviously was: DEEP STATE OPERATION with Trump playing the Chump.

Its not our business to overthrow countries, even if under the guise of liberating them, especially not when we dont have an actual well planned out 'what comes next' for them. Which wasnt there for any of the nations for post-Arab Spring. Look at Libya, look at Syria, these warmongers didnt have them then, they dont have them for those places now. None the other Arab Spring states did either (Watch HyperNormalization and see the craziness that went down in Egypt [which was started by Google, Obama, Hillary, CIA, Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood]).

Our beef with Iran is all about how they were our puppet state, and like we did to Great Brittan in 1776, they declared independence in 1979. Their "4th of July". We're a bunch of raging hypocrite warmonger POS if we try to act like we havent been the aggressors in everything to do with the "tensions" involving Iran ever since. This stuff goes back to 1953.

edit on 14-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pseudosyntax
There's also one other important point about this.. They shouldn't be able to use the "chemical weapons" excuse again. Now all those 'stockpiles' should be gone. Won't be surprised if they do try to use that excuse again, but don't hyperventilate over everything; it's truly not good for your own health and it affects everyone around you.

See, the problem with broadcasting your intentions is that there will be more chemiscal weapons. Builings don't make hemical weapons, people do. Trucks and planes don't move weapons from other counties, people do. And chemical weapons do not launch themselves and cause mass casualties, people do.

If there are no casualties, then the mission is a failure, another punt, because the issue has not been resolved. You don't stop a serial murderer by impounding his vehicle.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Palestinian allies? So Hezbollah??

Didn’t you already know that?

they have been helping Assad for a long time with Russia and Iran

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That looks to me like "our" ISIS mercs were in on last nights anti-Assad operations, but they failed.

On the contrary. They (ISIS/Clown/mercs) were counting on taking advantage of the situation...one they, most likely, instigated. Instead, it became a coordinated operation against them.

No coincidence Assad's forces were already organized and lying in wait for them when the attack went down.
No coincidence Russia did not activate it's air defenses in order to let the attack go through.
No coincidence Assad air defenses resulted in no US/UK/FR casualties.

link   

Yes, the optics are not very good here. To assume ISIS was simply trying to take advantage is silly. Makes a lot more sense if the attack was designed to help them get a foothold. Ultimately, it appears Assad grabbed'em by the pussy.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I mean we arent going to solve the motives between all of the middle east conflicts here in a few minutes.

If Trump's plan is to clear out of Syria, and he does that, and the "allows" these countries to "sort it out themselves" in the eyes of the public anyway then outwardly and to most he can appear golden.

Bottom line is US is intertwined on the deepest levels with Israel.

Even if the US just supports them with gazillions of dollars it is still so.

Historically these proxy armies have fought battles and usually go rogue and out of control.

If Trump gets rid of that sort of US involvement (at least what people can openly see) he will garner much support from many sides.

Things will always go on behind curtains, if those curtains become more opaque, which ties in to Trump's philosophy of not letting everyone know what he's doing, then the average observer will be happy.

Its just a wake up call for me, to keep my mind open.

Somehow I was getting way too hopeful.

If the end result is more peace and prosperity for all then it's still a good thing.

As long as that is really the goal.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Why couldn't Russia bomb them than?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

On the contrary. They (ISIS/Clown/mercs) were counting on taking advantage of the situation...one they, most likely, instigated. Instead, it became a coordinated operation against them.

No coincidence Assad's forces were already organized and lying in wait for them when the attack went down.
No coincidence Russia did not activate it's air defenses in order to let the attack go through.
No coincidence Assad air defenses resulted in no US/UK/FR casualties.

So now the logic is that Trump was secretly working with Assad and Russia to take down that little ISIS camp?

Last night, naval+air attacks, POTUS national address, MSM spinning wheels all night, everyone debating, half his base up in arms turning on him, probably some juicy tweets too if they un-banned his account... was all a ruse to take out some ISIS?

Welcome to liberal pretzel logic world.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

You don't stop a serial murderer by impounding his vehicle.

Quite right, but prove who caused the checmical attack. Go ahead, I'm not going to hold my breath.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Obviously, they've had plenty of opportunity already...but couldn't succeed.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

You don't stop a serial murderer by impounding his vehicle.

Thank you.

Now what to do about the CIA?

The Pentagon (er Dept. of Offense)??

The DNC???

The GOP????

The MSM?????

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Obviously, they've had plenty of opportunity already...but couldn't succeed.

I guess that's what Trump meant when he said our missiles were smart. I guess stupid missiles don't work?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I think he put the word smart in quotation marks, like 'smart'. So maybe he was cracking a joke, as in sarcastic quotation marks. Like that was the secret code talker signal that:
We'll Hit ISIS At 9PM Eastern Standard Time, Friday Night.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Pseudosyntax

Well people in Syria are holding their breath

For the record I don’t know about this latest alleged chemical attack but I do know two older ones were done by terrorists

1st one by a group who made and tested their chemical agent in Iraq and proudly recording the lethality on a caged white rabbit .This video was in an ATS thread at the time

2nd one was before ISIS and showed the terrorist/freedom fighters with modified artillery shells designed for chemical weapons

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Don't you think it's a possibility, even though you may think it's small, that those actions are what's providing the cover for this 3rd attack?

All I'm saying is what I think it looks like to me. I'm not looking for approval on any of it. I'm not the only one who shares this view either.

Like I said before people need to stop hyperventilating about it. Period. Use logic, not emotion. Emotion is what's being played on here. It's an easy play to trigger someone into action because they don't think about their actions. That simple.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I suspect Iran and Hezbollah (aided by NK & Clown/Mercs) are the real power behind the chemical weapons and their use in Syria.
Assad is powerless against Iran's influence.
Assad depends on Russia and Iran to stay in power.
Russia depends on puppet Assad to maintain their only naval base in Med.

It makes sense that, as much as they may want to, because of Iran and Hezbollah's influence in Syria Assad and Russia are powerless to be seen taking out chemical weapons used on their territory.

The Damascus 'Science Research Center' was most likely an empty building...designed to be bombed for show.
The REAL targets were the chem/bio storage facilities.
The nearby Hezbollah HQ was hit by Israel days ago.
edit on 14-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join