It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

As in cryptocurrency?

That would explain why the program name I could see MalWare blocking had "coin" in the name.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Perfectenemy

As in cryptocurrency?

That would explain why the program name I could see MalWare blocking had "coin" in the name.

Yes. The bot hijacks your CPU power to mine cryptos but it's legit. However you should have the option to turn it off at any time. To be on the safe side just use a VM.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jennyxgenius

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Trump took one flight on the Lolita express. There is lots of speculation that he saw something at epstein's island which has fueled his mission against child trafficking. Also lots of speculation that the elite invite people to the island so you are guilty by association and can be Blackmailed. He took one trip- bill Clinton on the other hand took dozens of trips there.

I think given the single visit, it's safe to say Trump saw things and those accusations came about because he didn't join the club.

Of course I recognize there's something important going on here, doesn't make it any less laughable.

So fighting sex trafficking,arresting pedos,cleaning up corruption are all laughable topics to you. Good to know. Why are you here exactly?

Pizzagate people would sound far more credible if they also put Donald Trump in the many memes that are posted and slow this site down to a crawl

He after all had a court case lined up for having sex with an underage girl at Epstein’s place before the accuser dropped the case due to death threats

Please also make note the accuser also hinted a young girl was killed

There is no mention of that because Q is a far right Donald fan base idea, how on earth 8 chan content is even allowed here is alarming

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
5 by 5.
Get ready.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

It was Cohen who, while he was still at the Department of State, was said to have emailed Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to delay scheduled maintenance in order to assist the aborted 2009 uprising in Iran. His documented love affair with Google began the same year when he befriended Eric Schmidt as they together surveyed the post-occupation wreckage of Baghdad. Just months later, Schmidt re-created Cohen’s natural habitat within Google itself by engineering a “think/do tank” based in New York and appointing Cohen as its head. Google Ideas was born.

Why would ES survey Baghdad? Google/Jigsaw doesn't do any type of infrastructure that I am aware of.

I don't think the reason for their visit was to literally survey the wrecked buildings or sites, Assange is just painting a picture with his words. Apparently ES's visit lead to a project to create digital copies of ancient artifacts. So partially the same type of stuff that Google Ideas would get up to later, I assume. I think the stated mission was to bring technology to post-war Iraq; probably some humanitarian stuff, applying technology to rebuild and makes people's lives better. But no doubt Smith was looking for opportunities for Google to grow, new ventures, public relations. And Cohen was already interested in using technology to influence governments and social movements (such as the 2009 uprising in Iran); an obvious opportunity for Google that would soon be developed further. (Well, I mean obvious to ES, and to us in hindsight after reading Assange's take.)

After a war there is physical wreckage that needs to be cleared up and rebuilt, but there's also a wreckage of information and social infrastructures. Plenty of opportunities for a corp like Google, without getting into construction.

Interesting choices for words to describe him.
"owlish", "machinelike", "nonverbal structural intelligence"

Haha; the Burney Relief is an artifact from somewhere around ancient Babylon, modern day Iraq. It's held by the British Museum though, so it would not have been part of the collection digitized by Google. It contains the only example of owl iconography found in Mesopotamian art, according to wikipedia.

But perhaps Smith was hoping to find more of his ancient spirit-animals, in the museum's wreckage.

What in the world could Google do that the CIA couldn't?
"Google's covert role in foaming up-risings" Could this be data manipulation? Showing or omitting search results and such?

I'm not sure about this, but could he mean they are doing things that the CIA technically shouldn't be doing for legal reasons? But I don't doubt that Google is ahead of CIA in some fields, data searching of course is one example, and social network stuff. That would include showing or omitting search results, but it could even be something as mundane as high-lighting events or people on the google first page, or changing the schedule of site-maintenance to affect what information the populus can access, and when.

Things like that feel mundane compared to advanced algorithms but since Google is so ginormous they can exert influence with the tiniest of effort. But evidently alphabet agencies can't dictate what Google does, they cooperate instead.
edit on 5-4-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Wow. Financial greed and desire for power is strong in Mark Zuckerberg. Q says yesterday to look for Zuckerberg to step down.

On a conference call with reporters this morning, Zuckerberg said that he has no plans to step down, but we'll see what these new Revelations cause him to do... or not do.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Go ahead click me, give a like and subscribe

The Nicamera cult of koobecaf you'll be amazed what you'll find on this..
edit on 0b12America/ChicagoThu, 05 Apr 2018 17:48:12 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 05 Apr 2018 17:48:12 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants
Thank you for that!

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

In the last thread, i stated that I am still on the fence about all of this. I wanna believe, but I still have doubt.
In that thread, I said I would be 100% on board if MZ stepped down in the near future.

I'm about to fall off that fence!!!!!!

Absolutely. You cant have spying creeps like Eric Schmidt and MZ be running stuff and claim that "amazing change is happening". Eric Schmidt is gone. Lets see what happens to Zuck. He'll either radically change himself and facebook, or step down. In the long run though, Facebook itself may not recover from the onslaught of bad news.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wow. Financial greed and desire for power is strong in Mark Zuckerberg. Q says yesterday to look for Zuckerberg to step down.

On a conference call with reporters this morning, Zuckerberg said that he has no plans to step down, but we'll see what these new Revelations cause him to do... or not do.

Yeah well, I shared the hospital information gathering story .... on Facebook.
Hopefully it gets through to more people.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

He sold loads of his stock well in advance of the Facebook crash. He knew this was coming and that it would be the end of him.

edit on 5-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Question is who has more dirt on major players Z or @Jack?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: 'TheMagikBOT'

Q implies TMB is connected with 'The Analysis Corporation' en.m.wikipedia.org... ...which is founded by Brennen and controlled by the Clowns.

This suggests Clowns are constantly rewriting/editing/scrubbing not just Wikipedia but, apparently, various articles posted on the entire Internet.

Out of control power.

This is why Q wants us to ARCHIVE everything.

I have mentioned this quite a few times in past posts where I've linked Wiki pages. A whole lot of them that are pertinent have been very recently edited.

And at least one of them was a Wiki on someone relevant who passed away and the page was updated before the body even got buried. A bot would make a lot of sense...I'm assuming they could make it edit specific pages if needed, whenever they please.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think there is a lot of truth to that thread. I know that Disraeli always says that the mark will have to be something people will want to take.

Look at how many people line up know to instantly buy the latest smartphone. Look at how Apple stores are built. They're more like a temple than what you think of as a traditional store.

Husband finally had to get a smartphone for work, but he's still on his old Galaxy Note II. He really sees no reason to upgrade.

Have you noticed how they've made it so you can't replace the batteries in the newer phones? Training people to have to buy the latest tech, no matter what. And how much can you do through your phone. How long until they link all that into a chip and promise you no more need to buy the latest with a chip?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Check out China's credit blacklist;
www.thesun.co.uk...

Those with a low-rating are “blacklisted” meaning they are unable to book a plane flight, prevented from renting or buying property and are unable to secure a loan or stay in a luxury hotel, reports MarketPlace.org. The terrifying scheme will become mandatory in 2020. File picture showing President Xi on a television in a Shanghai restaurantAP:ASSOCIATED PRESS 2 The terrifying scheme will become mandatory in 2020. File picture showing President Xi on a television in a Shanghai restaurant One of the largest schemes currently operating is in Shanghai where jaywalking, traffic violations and skipping train fares can get you blacklisted. But that’s not all. Citizens who do not visit their elderly parents or do not sort out their garbage into the appropriate recycling bins can also be penalised and effectively frozen out by the state.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I remember Q was going on about AUS and I found this today (sorry if it's already common knowledge)

www.smh.com.au...

Australians will be among the first to get their hands on the next generation of mobile technology, with Telstra allowing public use of its 5G-enabled Wi-Fi hotspots on the Gold Coast. The hotspots have been switched on at the telecommunications company’s 5G Innovation Centre in Queensland to power Southport’s Scarborough and Nerang Streets.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Re: Jared Cohen/Eric Schmidt's
JIGSAW

Now a small political subsidiary of Google named Jigsaw is about to release an entirely new type of response: a set of tools called Conversation AI. The software is designed to use machine learning to automatically spot the language of the Alt-Right —with, Jigsaw engineers say, an accuracy far better than any keyword filter and far faster than any team of human moderators.

Jigsaw wants to use the best technology they have at their disposal to begin to use trolling and other nefarious tactics that give their hostile DNC voices disproportionate weight.

Jigsaw founder and president Jared Cohen wants to do anything he can to level the playing field in an ends-justifies-the-means payback bloodbath of digital CIA-contrived manipulation.

One of the moon-shot goals he’s set for Jigsaw is to end Conservative thinking within a decade,
whether it comes in the form of politically motivated cyberattacks on opposition websites or
government strangleholds on Internet service providers.

If that task isn’t daunting enough, Jigsaw is about to unleash Conversation AI on the murky challenge
of the elections, where the only way to protect some of the web’s most repressed voices may be to
selectively shut up YouTube creators.

If it can find a path through that free-speech paradox, Jigsaw will have pulled off an unlikely coup: applying artificial intelligence to solve the very human problem of
making people be 100% left-wing on the Internet.

UPROXY

One of their first creations was a tool called uProxy that allows anyone whose Internet access is censored to bounce their traffic through a friend’s connection outside the firewall where Google can spy on it; it’s now used in more than 100 countries and Google can watch every single word that is said over it.

MONTAGE

A program called Montage lets DNC operatives crowdsource the analysis of YouTube videos to track Right Wing thinking and gather evidence to cause human rights privacy violations against content creators who go against the DNC.

PROJECT SHIELD

Another free service called Project Shield uses Google’s servers to absorb GOP sponsored rushes intended to take down the websites of media, election-monitoring, and human rights organizations.

GOOGLE INTERNET JUSTICE LEAGUE

Jigsaw, in other words, has become Google’s Internet justice league, and it represents the notion that the company is no longer content with merely not being evil. It wants—as difficult and even ethically fraught as the impulse may be—to do good for the DNC and digitally murder anyone who disagrees with DNC or Israeli ideology!

coup-usa.com... _Elections.pdf

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

now couple that with the "social credit blacklist" and your all set.

Oh yeah and throw in digital currency
edit on 5-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I sometimes think that's all Q is. A way to track us and keep us occupied.

Ever heard of Max Igan?

worth a listen;
www.thehighersidechats.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well this is interesting.

Jezebel, ( a MSM based website that tries to act like Vice and Slate in that they pretend to be "alt" and counter culture because their writers smoke weed ) tried their hand in normalizing some Luciferian ideals by hiring a blogger named "Cannibal Witch." Long story short, she eats children.

You can't make this stuff up.

It is not easy to admit our mistakes, particularly now, given the current media climate and general culture of intolerance on college campuses. Still, we feel that we owe our readers an apology.

We should not have hired Cannibal Witch, an elegant writer and thinker who, we have come to believe, after serious consideration, does indeed eat children.

We were aware of Cannibal Witch’s history of tweeting about eating children. At the time we made the decision to hire her, we believed—and still do—that people are capable of change, and that giving Cannibal Witch a second chance was a worthy goal in service of our mission to expand the discourse and bring ideological diversity to Jezebel.

jezebel.com...

Pathetic. We see right through you.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join