It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

That looks awfully like a Phoenix.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71
Some time ago it was worked out by Anons that Q is telling us there is a MIRROR effect to Qs posts.

"Through the Looking Glass"... before the pivot point we were being told about what has happened (setting the scene). The interpretation was that after the pivot point the reflection post would be the action/future/change reflection to the original "briefing" post.

I don't have the time today to dig back to the reference material but basically it was determined that 22nd Jan was the pivot point when action commenced. Therefore I built a "Reflection Date" column into the "Unanswered Q" spreadsheet. This calculates the reflection date to cross reference current posts to.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Deuteronomy 28:49

Making
Ats
Great
Again

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

That pin pic lead me to this creepy connection, Hole in the wall camps...

www.seriousfunnetwork.org...

Their motto?

“Shameless Exploitation in Pursuit of the Common Good,” was Paul’s vision for Newman’s Own and it is a philosophy we are proud to continue.

Yeesh.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
A few sites are breaking this now:

investigators zero in on John Brennan

That means that at that point, Brennan was aware of the dossier, but in May of 2017, under oath, he denied knowing who commissioned it, said Bongino, a frequent Fox News commentator and owner of “The Dan Bongino Show” podcast.

“The CIA has a central role in the verification of foreign assets and information we get from foreign assets,” Bongino said. “It is not plausibly deniable that John Brennan did not know who commissioned that dossier he is in a world of trouble because he raised his right hand and he said the exact opposite.”

Funny that CNN isn't reporting this....oh wait. What's that you say? Brennan is employed by CNN? Ohhh ok.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Cybers ecurity fiasco: Interior Department computers trying to talk to Russia

Nothing on CNN that I was able to find about this..

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
A few sites are breaking this now:

investigators zero in on John Brennan

That means that at that point, Brennan was aware of the dossier, but in May of 2017, under oath, he denied knowing who commissioned it, said Bongino, a frequent Fox News commentator and owner of “The Dan Bongino Show” podcast.

“The CIA has a central role in the verification of foreign assets and information we get from foreign assets,” Bongino said. “It is not plausibly deniable that John Brennan did not know who commissioned that dossier he is in a world of trouble because he raised his right hand and he said the exact opposite.”

Funny that CNN isn't reporting this....oh wait. What's that you say? Brennan is employed by CNN? Ohhh ok.

I wonder if it will turn out that Jared Cohen was Brennen's liaison with GOOG.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
FUN FACT: Jared Cohen co-authored a book with Eric Schmidt
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks for the explanation!!!
Makes a little more sense now

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Smoking Gun in Las Vegas Shooting Investigation But FBI Bosses Hide Bombshell Findings

truepundit.com...

Interesting rabbit hole with a reported FBI insider leaking details.

link   
#ReleaseTheIGReport!!!

link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

100% True. Just heard that the OIG Report is nearing completion. There will be several Bombshells. REAL bombshells. The FBI just told the OIG to "drop dead". I thought Christopher Wray was a WHITE HAT.
edit on 4/5/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The FBI just told the OIG to "drop dead". I thought Christopher Wray was a WHITE HAT.

Can you elaborate on that? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think that Trump may need to replace Wray to do the hatchet work required to coincide with the findings and recommendations of the IG Report.

No one should be circling the wagons for anyone who was involved in what amounts to a conspiracy and a quiet palace coup attempt to thwart the validity of the election.

Plus if some broke the law or perjured themselves, like Brennen, Comey, then they need to be held accountable for their actions.

This isn't how the transfer of power is done in the USA.

The integrity of the democratic process should not be violated, and it would set a terrible precedent if it's overlooked.

And Mueller needs to wrap up soon or he and his "investigation" is going to get all tangled up in this mess ie: U1, when the 1.3 million page IG Report is released.

These are the days!

edit on 5-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
ToL, Qanonposts.com is no longer the "master" source and I don't think it's being updated anymore.

You now need to use qanon.pub...

Re accessing sites safely I recommend you read the OPSEC page on QWiki, where Jan gives details on how to protect.

Headlines: use VPN, and virtual machine software to "box-off" your connection to net. Turn scripting off in browser so that you get warning if anything tries to run code.

I also change my window user account control settings so that no one but me can run, write, execute. I also set passwords in my Windows explorer on all personal folders and turn on logging wherever I can.

Obviously a good antivirus s/w and check firewall rules, setting up new ones to block out anything found accessing your pc.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Brennan's The Analysis Corporation is now named Sotera Defense Solutions.
SDS joined with KeyW.

Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc., a security technology company, provides technology-based systems, solutions, and services for national security agencies and programs of the U.S. government. It develops and implements essential counterterrorism, cyber systems and solutions, mission-focused information technology (IT) applications, data analytics and visualization, C4ISR, and force mobility and modernization solutions.

The company also provides engineered solutions, including mobile C4ISR, mobile field support systems, mobile medical systems, and technical and engineering services; and software development and engineering, systems engineering, IT architecture, all source analysis, intelligence...

www.bloomberg.com...

KeyW is passionate about securing our nation and its allies. Our advanced engineering and technology solutions support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism communities’ missions.

www.keywcorp.com...

HELLO 'TheMagikBOT'
HELLO Jared Cohen
HELLO GOOG

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Brennan's company has been receiving LARGE lucrative contracts with the US government.

Sotera Defense Solutions, Booz Allen Hamilton and Innovasystems International Receives $80.5 Million Contract from U.S. Navy
Mar 12 18

Sotera Defense Solutions Inc. Wins $10.27 Million Federal Contract
Jan 13 18

Sotera Defense Solutions Wins $18 Million Task Order Sep 7 17

www.bloomberg.com...
edit on 5-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Computer security.

Offending script is cryptominer ... rel. benign but still eating your resources. You do not want to run it on your computer same as vast majority of other scripts.

Use Firefox with NoScript extension. It is available even for Android. If you are using Chrome, there is similar extension called uMatrix.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

100% True. Just heard that the OIG Report is nearing completion. There will be several Bombshells. REAL bombshells. The FBI just told the OIG to "drop dead". I thought Christopher Wray was a WHITE HAT.

Remember that any info to trust certain people could be disinfo to throw off the black hats.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Re: John Brennan:
Anyone remember hearing about this?

Teen says he hacked CIA director’s AOL account

CIA Director John Brennan’s private account held sensitive files — including his 47-page application for top-secret security clearance — until he recently learned that it had been infiltrated, the hacker told The Post.

Other emails stored in Brennan’s non-government account contained the Social Security numbers and personal information of more than a dozen top American intelligence officials, as well as a government letter about the use of “harsh interrogation techniques” on terrorism suspects, according to the hacker.

nypost.com...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join