It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I don't think Congress is going to attempt to impeach Rod without consulting Trump?

You get Dems going all in on Rosenstein being the "red line", remember? He's their paragon of virtue for months. They've pinned their hopes to him, so they've gone out of their way, done everything they can to bolster him as honest. Then Rosenstein is used to drop the bad news (or hammer, if applicable) on all the ongoing investigations.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I learned something brand new in 2018 that I never would have thought possible, even in my wildest paranoid fantasies: That a disproportionate amount of high level politicians are either child molesters or affiliated with pedophiles.

I did not see this because the MSM reports on high level pedo incidents as singular incidents of supposed "bad apples" without putting them into any context or pattern. Inspired by Q, I have viewed hundreds of "singular incident" press items in the last months and a pattern emerged. Known child rape within the elite is more common than I thought. How much higher is the unknown number of "bad actors"? Whats worse is that many of these people are affiliated and related to each other.

Back in the 1980s and 1990s when the Franklin Scandal erupted, when the Dutroux scandal erupted and when the British Pedo Scandal erupted, people wondered how so many high ranking politicians, judges, CEOs could be involved in pedophile rings. But the news was eventually forgotten and seen as a singular scandal by several bad apples, not as a worldwide, ongoing pattern. Then in the 2000s, THOUSANDS of prominent catholic priests were outed as child molestors. Then came pgate which was shot down brutally by the MSM. Then came Q.

Once I accepted that elite pedophilia is not the exception, various theories emerged.

Is it that, in order to "join the club" there needs to be a) blackmail material and b) psychological corruption? And are all the other elites that have resigned for other forms of sexual misconduct, such as rape, the ones who wouldnt go so far as to rape children but "at least" rape adults? Or is it that our world is ruled by an evil force that seeks to create psychopaths in positions of influence? Is it that these people were abused and then later become abusers? Is it that they have chosen crime as a means of securing their empire? I believe all of these answers apply.

Ive also come to believe that, in spite of all of the corruption, wars, lies, etc., that pedogate and www-surveillance lie at the core of this whole thing. Its the one thing that should be covered up by all means. Why? Because it will point to a greater picture of a long term plan by an evil force to take over and rule the world. Or perhaps it will point to the fact that these people have been ruling all along.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: Perfectenemy

When is Harry going to become king?

First they may need to see what color his firstborn male child is, could be black as night.

Sorry. I'm not the least bit racist, but expect that the royals wouldn't like the idea of a future king who's black.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Definitely a tantalizing drop Cranky. Interesting that the post seems to be missing from the boards (both that I follow).

The initial comment seems artificially placed and why would a scraping script both miss one post and duplicate another? I haven't looked at the source code but that is odd.

Lots of room for interpretation and and I'm almost ready to go there but not quite haha.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Trillium

As soon as it hits infinity and some Anons latch onto it and become mods and contributors, then it will really be off to the races.

I think it would also be ok to raise small amounts of money for it's maintenance and protection, and the ability to anticipate a huge swell of interest and participation, say if Q were to refer to it or respond to something about it.

Later on, as news unlocks past and as future proves past, I could see it spawning a history commons timeline which would also be a cool format for posterity.

Long live Q Wiki

Did you get my two PM
as soon as we talk about droping that old PedoGate file on infinite BOOM

Must off been over the traget

Didn't get those, but, got your last one. Sent, in reply. ThankQ in advance for getting it to Anons and to Q.

I sure hope we didn't cause ATS to be broken last night, but it sure did look that way. Either that, or Jan's post re: the new Q Wiki, or just a glitch by pure coincidence..?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This would have to be about the fourth time I see Justin Trudeau in proximity to pedophilia (in addition to the Logo of his Foundation indicating the same). Maybe its time to take a closer look at this guy.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
An excerpt from Comey's new book..

There's a very thin vaneer in his writing that is so lowbrow (under the guise of highbrow), narcissistic, self-absorbed, and filled with an apparently politically motivated animus even hatred for Trump, on a personal basis.

It's also rather pathetic and makes him look like a nutjob, regardless of whatever Trump's personal quirks and insecurities might be.

It's unAmerican and highly disrespectful.

Comey has now betrayed himself as a highly partisan political hack which no higher loyaly to anyone but himself and the corrupt establishment that he apparently still serves.

I don't think that Trump should have called him a slimeball (even if true) but instead laughed at the ridiculous absurdity of it all.

Comey it would appear is a bit of a self-aborbed nutjob.

The charicature he paints of Trump is intended to just feed the irrational hatred fear and loathing of the far left.

What we say about others, and what we say and write in general, says so much more about who WE are, than the person we may be hoping to condemn and disparage.

I think the book and it's style paint a worse picture of Comey than he wishes to paint of Donald Trump.

Character, principal, integrity my ass.

Absurd.

edit on 13-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Sounds like this guy creates his own fantasy world. Did he say anything about the big grandfather clock in the Oval Office? Comey had a fetish for that thing.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
An excerpt from Comey's new book..

Wow. Pure Venom, if real. Portraying himself as an educated, kind-hearted liberal cosmopolitan, and Trump as a brute, barbaric, soulless beast.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that is a fake.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
POTUS is supposed to be making a statement shortly.

RR or Syria?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

What a tool. Seriously.

He might as well have written:

"As Trump gobbled down his turkey leg like a barbarian, he grabbed his whore and kissed her without her approval, shouting "MAGA!!" She glared at him, as if she were a scared child. I tried to inquire with him to beg for mercy for the young lass... That's when Bannon grabbed his 2-handed battle axe, smashed it into the table and exclaimed "Enough with you!! Off to the gallows you go!"

What a joke.
edit on 13-4-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I'm pretty sure that is a fake.

Oh. If so, my apologies. From other excerpts I've read (don't have the book myself) it does appear to be in the same kind of style and tone of Comey's writing..

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

What a tool. Seriously.

He might as well have written:

As Trump gobbled down his turkey leg like a barbarian, he grabbed his whore and kissed her without his approval, shouting "MAGA!!" She glared at him, as if she were a scared child. I tried to inquire with him to beg for mercy for the young lass... That's when Bannon grabbed his 2-handed battle axe, smashed it into the table and exclaimed "Enough with you!! Off to the gallows you go!

What a joke.

Laughed out loud on this. Thats exactly the brute, mannerless, barbaric medeaval villain he is portrayed as in the MSM.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Press traveling with @VP say they've now been rushed unexpectedly back to the motorcade, heading back to hotel. Not planned.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Which is the audience he's targeting to fleece. Check the editor on the book. In these times, the editor is more of a writer than the actual writer is. Always critiquing, correcting and coaching to get the message molded into the desired result / effect.

Sorry, wasn't meant to be a reply..
James Comey's book is already a best seller, with Trump's help

Publisher: Flatiron Books (April 17, 2018)
Flatiron Books
edit on 13-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Sounds like this guy creates his own fantasy world. Did he say anything about the big grandfather clock in the Oval Office? Comey had a fetish for that thing.

The Clock Strzok Midnight

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Press traveling with @VP say they've now been rushed unexpectedly back to the motorcade, heading back to hotel. Not planned.

twitter.com...

Looks like the left's own Russian bots are back up and hard at work.

edit on 13-4-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Looks like RR is not going to have a enjoyable weekend

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

The Justice Department special counsel has evidence that Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and confidant, Michael Cohen, secretly made a late-summer trip to Prague during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to two sources familiar with the matter. Confirmation of the trip would lend credence to a retired British spy’s report that Cohen strategized there with a powerful Kremlin figure about Russian meddling in the U.S. election.

It doesn’t matter who he met with. His denial was that I was never in Prague. Having proof that he was is, for most people, going to be more than enough to say I don’t believe anything else he says.

edit on 13-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join