It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: MostlyReading

Well you obviously don't see that behind the scenes the rabbit who digs the hole might be in Europe?

You are aware that Europe is not just one big country, right? Something bad happens in one or some of the 50 - fifty - countries in Europe, then all of the 50 - fifty - countries should be subjected to Trump's "housecleaning", is that how it works in your mind? As if Trump has the right to do "housecleaning" in any one of them, without war being declared.

(I also see you mentioned Brussel in the first post I replied to, because of the EU, I suppose. Perhaps you didn't even know that not all countries in Europe is in the EU. Norway, for instance, is not one of the 28 EU countries.)

OK, education time over, now go tell Trump to leave us and our lutefisk alone. Or we'll force him to eat it, no mercy shown.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

As a European with roots both in France and Germany I appreciate and applaud your sentiment but did you consider that a Trump style house cleaning re Europe could actually mean cutting down on the meddling? Cutting off funding for clown operations, military presence, etc. In Europe? I am not holding my breath but one can dream, right?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Truth hidden in plain sight, truth disguised as fiction to deter a cogent reality, or pure revenue generating fiction?

"...just a movie"

More apt with each passing day, IMO.

no reply required. just food for thought

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
I think I've got it saved

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Here's some old fun. Yes, I know it's 'old' news, but still needs documenting.
‘Seeking a one world government to serve oligarchs

Soros & USAID Russian propaganda

If an anon on infinity somehow find a copy of this video.. I'm sure it would be nothing short of a miracle.

$20k reward to prevent govt ‘destroying US history’

And automatically people will dismiss this because of Assange being involved, but it'll be pretty damning of collusion if this is somehow unearthed. It's been so long ago I don't think anyone would even care about it at this point.. Can't verify the YT of it..

edit on 13-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I hope when this is all over and Trump has cleaned the house . He will let Q go on and start to clean all houses within Europe, starting with Brussels

And what exactly gives Trump the right to "clean house" in my country Norway for instance, part of Northern Europe? I am sorry to inform you that Trump is president of the US only, not the whole world, and we're doing just fine here, thanks.

Maybe the US should try a novel thing and not constantly meddle in other countries' internal affairs. FFS, some Americans need to get over themselves, haha.

If Norway didn't do anything wrong, they have nothing to worry about.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumimies

There are some interesting connections..

As Hegnar further notes, Norway was the third largest contributor to the Clinton Foundation after Saudi Arabia and Australia, followed by a number of Arab Gulf states, which is confirmed by the Foundation's website:

Emphasis by me..

Link

I know, and it sucks. Shameful. Thankfully the contributions to the Clinton Foundation stopped after some shady stuff began to emerge even in the media here about the foundation and it's almost non existent humanitarian work. A couple of politicians here raised the issue, pissed off about all the money we've donated to what was, at least officially, supposed to be "good" purposes.

Anyway, what can I tell you, we're naive morons over here. We also thought Obama would bring peace and awarded him that embarrassing prize. That sure didn't turn out too well.

edit on 13-4-2018 by MostlyReading because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
So this was fun to see.

"To my fellow incarnated extraterrestrials..."

qanonposts.com...

Alright ETG, It's on me I guess to bounce this around.......

I am assuming this drop was meant to be wedged between Q#741 and #742, though " how could I forget" is beyond preposterous.

Key topics with 2-12-2018 sequence: Clones, Children, Slaves, CIA, Controlling Families and the film the Matrix (people grown for food.) much of the last week's.

Out on the limb we go...

Would "non incarnated" (not in a walking body on terra firma) beings come to earth to oust Comey, RR and McCabe? Does that even seem plausible in the implausible world of Q? Could the real reason, for the entire Q process be the above list?

Assuming the implausible that is.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
When your doing the right thing the satellite internet guy shows up a day early! Time to catch up here. Went ahead and paid the $5.99 for unlimited house service protection plan. Told the guy hope not to see him soon but don't count it out. Wink wink

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm. Russia claims UK and other countries are repsonsible for staging the recent chemical attack in Syria. UK warned Cambridge Analytica prior to the raid. Steele Dossier came from the UK. Skripal poisoning happened in the UK. Someone is getting pretty nervous and it's not Trump. This pattern is getting pretty easy to follow.

You will know it by its fruits. The toppling of nations in the middle east has been a process that falls above the democratic system. This is deep state agenda. If Trumps stays in Syria after this false flag event then you know that this is all a load of cods wallop and that Q is not taking on the deep state.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

As much as it pains me to say, I agree. Syria is key. It should not be ignored or brushed aside. This weekend and going into next week is soooo important.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I agree with you.

I am hoping Trump is faking out on this one. If he strikes it is bad news.

If he stays not so bad as that can change quickly.

I can even see a strike, like he did before, on a limited location...problem is Israel already did that for him.

They are all pushing him for it.

If he doesnt cave he will win big points in my , and lots of there peoples, book imho.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

As a European with roots both in France and Germany I appreciate and applaud your sentiment but did you consider that a Trump style house cleaning re Europe could actually mean cutting down on the meddling? Cutting off funding for clown operations, military presence, etc. In Europe? I am not holding my breath but one can dream, right?

Less meddling would be great. I share you dream.

And more countries should do like Iceland. In 2011 the FBI showed up and wanted Iceland to help them frame Assange and Wikileaks. The Icelandic minister of interior, Ogmundur Jonasson, basically told them to piss off, lmao.

A planeload of FBI agents

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

As Hegnar further notes, Norway was the third largest contributor to the Clinton Foundation after Saudi Arabia and Australia, followed by a number of Arab Gulf states, which is confirmed by the Foundation's website:

Emphasis by me..

Link

I know, and it sucks. Shameful. Thankfully the contributions to the Clinton Foundation stopped after some shady stuff began to emerge even in the media here about the foundation and it's almost non existent humanitarian work. A couple of politicians here raised the issue, pissed off about all the money we've donated to what was, at least officially, supposed to be "good" purposes.

Anyway, what can I tell you, we're naive morons over here. We also thought Obama would bring peace and awarded him that embarrassing prize. That sure didn't turn out too well.

Unfortunately, EU or not, we are kind of in the same boat. No country or government is free from corruption. And that means we are in need of a cleaning.

We are all turning in to mouth-breathing, drooling and naive morons...but we have to do the cleaning ourselves.
Like you, I do not belive we need (or should expect) Trump to do that for us..but this is where "Q" might play a role.
This whole thing could be a way for each of us to realize that we are the ones who can make the change. To stand up for what we want, and what we do not want, accept or tolerate within society.

..and please, do not force-feed Trump that lutefisk of yours. Send it to me, I love that stuff!
Instead, let's send him to our mutual neighbor and have him taste surströmming.
That would be some awesome meme-fuel!

edit on 13-4-2018 by Lumimies because: b

edit on 13-4-2018 by Lumimies because: typos etc :p

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
If Norway didn't do anything wrong, they have nothing to worry about.

wow, were you trying to ironically mimic a fascist sentiment, or do you really feel that kind of authoritarianism has a place in an egalitarian world society? because that's kind of like saying it's okay if the government spies on you, because if you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about. it's okay if mom reads your diary, because if you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about.

who decides what wrong is? do you trust their judgment? if you agree with their first definition, do you trust them not to change it when the circumstance benefits them?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

If he stays not so bad as that can change quickly. I can even see a strike, like he did before, on a limited location...problem is Israel already did that for him.

Thank you for your reply.

Yes they did. As Q Anon said in reference to Israel. They are saving the best to last. Israel is inseparable from the USA and is respects to above the USA in the power structure. (The 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Libert,y The release of Mosad agents 911) Hence the continuing political support, the finical aid and the military aid. Israel may very well be is the keystone that QAnon talks about so often

Now either Trump is going to retaliate for the bombings in Syria and by doing so show an aligence to the deepstate or he is going to go against the tide.

The day of reckoning is almost upon us and I very much hope for peace

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
The buildup of military forces is incredible. Soon we'll have more U.S. firepower for Syria than we had for the Iraq war. Plus all the allies. Mattis called off two strikes this week. Maybe he "smells a rat" involved with the chemical attack. I sure do.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

As much as it pains me to say, I agree. Syria is key. It should not be ignored or brushed aside. This weekend and going into next week is soooo important.

Thank you for your replies. Yes i think it is the key. We are either gearing up for world war or we are gearing up for peace. Time will tell!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Emphasis by me..

Link

Like you, I do not belive we need (or should expect) Trump to do that for us..but this is where "Q" might play a role.
This whole thing could be a way for each of us to realize that we are the ones who can make the change. To stand up for what we want, and what we do not want, accept or tolerate within society.

..and please, do not force-feed Trump that lutefisk of yours. Send it to me, I love that stuff!
Instead, let's send him to our mutual neighbor and have him taste surströmming.
That would bensome awesome meme-fuel!

Have to admit I've never tasted surstrømming. I never dared, the things I've heard about the smell, horror stories, haha.

And I agree with you. Q is about waking people up to peinful truths and make them demand change. Not bowing down to (or electing!) evil anymore, not just accepting that things are bad and and always will be, and that there is "nothing I can do about it". People can do a hell of a lot if they stand up, stick together and fight.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hmm i wonder who is behind these recent fake reports of troop movement. That's a rhetorical question btw. USNavy

edit on 13-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join