It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I never figured you, the epitome of cold reason and logic, to be a matrix-imbedded normie who doesn't think that any of this stuff is even remotely close to the truth and the reality no matter how unpleasant it might be to consider.

As to Pandora's box I think that was me and it has yet to be opened. It was a hope and a prayer that it be opened, in order to put a stop to some very sick stuff.

I think the problem people might have is that they've already condemned and demonized Trump, so they can't fathom the idea that he's executing on a plan to fight evil in many forms and on many platforms.

To be honest, right now I think that Trump is throwing out a feint and a ruse in order to AVOID the very thing he's suggesting is a fate accompli and a foregone conclusion with the hope of reigning it in and using the tension created in a productive manner favorable to PEACE, not war, but the very notion that Trump could be this smart and sound this stupid both at the same time is enough to cause any leftist sycophant in their blindspot to laugh out loud and call that the height of absurdity because in their MSM-driven reality tunnel Trump is WYSIWYG when the truth of the matter is that he uses that to his advantage and deploys it to troll everyone, even the MIC people who are rubbing their hands together in glee at the prospect of firing off all those "nice, new and "smart" weapons.

Provided things are in Trump's control, I do not see him embarking on this proxy war against Russia and Iran at the behest of Israel and the deep state.

Trump's just coopting them with meaningless rhetoric.

Anyway, I rambled on a bit there. I guess my point is that the cynic doesn't see clearly and actually has a blind spot relative to a different outlook and set of possibilities.

The "real" word is something entirely different that the societal matrix would have you comfortably believe.

And yes, some of them, as part of their culture and their religion rape and even kill children and it's been going on for far too long.

This whole thing is a very important point of inquiry and research, and we are capable of looking at everything with a certain skepticism.

By June/July we're all know. By then the data will be in.

Let's see what happens.

edit on 11-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

You are spot on! That's why I say take out Assad. One missile to his location. Potentially thousands of lives saved. Whomever replaces him is NOT LIKELY to be as evil.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The truth is that these things do happen. Are the people being accused the guilty party? That has not been proven.

The Pandora's Box thing was FlyingFox.

As for condemning and demonizing Trump? I guess that swings both ways, some will hold on to any shred of hope that "he's executing on a plan to fight evil in many forms and on many platforms."

June/July, people have been popping corn weekly/daily to watch this go down for over a year and a half. At what point do you actually mean it when you say "Let's see what happens"?
edit on 11-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You are spot on! That's why I say take out Assad. One missile to his location. Potentially thousands of lives saved. Whomever replaces him is NOT LIKELY to be as evil.

No offense meant, so forgive me here but that's not an assumption anyone should be making. Do you know who could or most likely would? What about their background? Shouldn't this be thought of before a regime change is attempted?
Russia / Putin is not a stupid man idk what MSN says. The whole problem is that more than one governmental force is at play, almost on all sides of the matter.

If not Assad, then who?
Remove and Replace Assad?

It all depends on who's left, including ISIS / the remnants of it.
edit on 11-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Russia would then orchestrate the new Syrian government as primary broker, but in a way and a manner that's not favorable to Iranian interests.. while working with the US to amend the Iranian Nuke deal to satisfy Israel. Then it's the rebuilding of Syria and the lifting away of all sanctions, against Iran, Russia, and NK for that denuke deal. Then onto an Israeli peace deal, to settle the world where the tradeoff for lasting mutual security and national sovereignty, is a lasting mutual PEACE and prosperity.

Can the USA under Trump's leadership thread the eye of the needle here? That's the question.

Under this type of plan, instead of going to war against Russia by proxy, Russia would provide the US Assad's location.

Israel must be persuaded to give up the Yinon Plan in exchange for prolonged peace and security and mutual prosperity even friendship with the surrounding countries, including Syria and even Iran. They were all brothers and cousins at one time!

edit on 12-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Damn it Jan Re someone who knows puters...

What does this mean??

How do we find it?

Script may refer to developed story line (theater/film) or computer script. I'm not aware of any hint of such script directly in Q crumbs but there are many links to web pages which are basically mix of HTML and Javascripts. There may be hidden URLs/IDs. It needs somebody with routine knowledge of HTML/Javascript to effectively skim source code of posted pages.

In Firefox you can observe source code of page by pressing Ctrl+U.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The truth is that these things do happen. Are the people being accused the guilty party? That has not been proven.

The Pandora's Box thing was FlyingFox.

As for condemning and demonizing Trump? I guess that swings both ways, some will hold on to any shred of hope that "he's executing on a plan to fight evil in many forms and on many platforms."

June/July, people have been popping corn weekly/daily to watch this go down for over a year and a half. At what point do you actually mean it when you say "Let's see what happens"?

You bring up Syria and what Trump is saying...
You want proof.. you want example?
Look what happened with North Korea. Did Trump not have VERY similar rhetoric with Kimmy.
Look where we are with NK. Denuclearization talks.. personal meeting.. none have accomplished or even dreamt of getting this far.
Did Trump nuke NK? LOL

Another FACT is that Trump constantly reiterates that he will NEVER disclose tactics or strikes. You ignore facts because you are bias.

edit on 12-4-2018 by 40CalTone because: typo

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
You bring up Syria and what Trump outs saying...

I'm not sure what you are talking about?

Who said anything about what Trump has said?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Which means that if all your beliefs are wrong and nothing comes of this it isn't your fault

If my beliefs are wrong, its my fault. I used to make fun of people who believe in the Illuminati-Satanic-Pedophile-Conspiracy. But I was WRONG and admitted as much. Now Ive come to realize that its true, both from personal experience and from Q-research.

I understand you are skeptical. That's great. Never stop questioning stuff

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

What if you are also wrong now?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

What if you are also wrong now?

Then I keep digging.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

It's too bad you're not an official advisor to President Trump. The logic of your peace ideas make good sense, imo.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

The four years ago me would've been completely on board with that. He is an SOB, but he's also a know quantity. His being alive and the US leaving will have zero affect on the lives of US here in the US, but taking him out will.

I'm OK with going to war if there is a direct threat to US interests, but in this case, there's no benefit to us being there. Let them control the pipeline, big deal. Oil is a world commodity, if it gets from point a to point b more efficiently, it reduced the cost globally.

If we take out assad with a single strike, the long outlook is a.) we get into an ever escalating conflict that costs us in lives and money (of which we have none to spare), b.) it doesn't escalate and we're out the cost of a missile. I mean, if we could do it for 20 quid, it might be worth it, but he's not worth a million ++ dollar cruise misssile.

I'm in favor of wrapping up the ME at this point. I feel your desire for righteous retribution, but the US has been stomping around that sh#thole for how many years so the CIA can play some warped world chess game? Eff them, and eff the whole of the ME. And throw in China, Russia, India, South and Central America, Europe, Africa...yea, Eff all of them. They've never done any of us any favors.

I am, however, pro-Snow-Yeti. They're the only ones I trust, honestly.

edit on 12-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

It's too bad you're not an official advisor to President Trump. The logic of your peace ideas make good sense, imo.

What do you think I'm doing?!

What, you think Q hasn't found this thread? You think Trump isn't aware of it or that they haven't tasked someone to keep an eye on it and shuttle anything important their way? lol

Do you think that's real air you're breathing?

For POTUS and Q!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

What if more digging isn't what is needed?

Maybe people just need to accept the fact that humans can be cruel and evil without the need for boogiemen like the illuminati or satan?

edit on 12-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

It's what those people believe in, not what we believe in.

We believe in things like liberty and justice and truth, with no need for the "ruling class" to have these kinds of things, including war, which is also a ritual sacrifice, running like a racket in the basement of all corruption.

It's systemic. And yeah, satanic as in theistic occult Satanism.

As to "the devil" whether systemic or archetypal or societal or even otherworldly and spiritually, that was bound and double bound at the cross of Jesus Christ, and if I'm right, it's still on the move that fundamental Triump and Victory that's rooted in eternal, timeless, spaceless universal principals which form the very bedrock of a sane and civil society.

It needs to be rooted out and eliminated that whole system and structure and like a fruitless tree cast straight into the abyss which means oblivion but not first without a full "grokking" so that history will not keep on repeating itself in these ugly ways.

To just chalk it up as human nature, or to say why the need to fight against the devil to see it flee and be run to ground - is a cop out.

To wittingly or to unwittingly run cover for it? That's another matter and something that I can't be the judge of, but it's worth asking that question if that could be possible ie: a blind spot re: the nature of systemic human evil and the systems and structures which support it and keep it running and well "fed", if one is at some level and in some way serving as it's protector of a sort by suggesting that it's not taking place systemically and structurally among the "elite".

edit on 12-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Everyone said that about removing Hussein, Mubarak, Ghadaffi, et al. Instead we threw the Middle East/Africa into the chaos, and backed all the "rebels" with arms and cash-- many of whom became ISIS or al Queda associates or recruits. Iraq is still teetering on a knife edge to see which of the violent sects gains an upper hand. Still an ongoing civil war in Tripoli no one talks about because, oops. Egypt first replaced the Mubarak government with the Muslim Brotherhood, which we then had to overthrow/suppress.

I'd rather see a strong, antagonistic Assad in power than spend U.S. blood creating her another power vacuum which will take years to stabilize, and may not end favourably at the end anyway.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
It's what those people believe in, not what we believe in.

Actually both camps would have to believe it.

I'm an atheist. I don't believe what either of those two sides believes.

To just chalk it up as human nature, or to say why the need to fight against the devil - is a cop out.

When people of all religious walks have blood on their hands you have to acknowledge that the common denominator is their (in)humanity.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Probably a waste of time and resources being in Afghanistan too. But I don't want to take us off topic. Just letting you know that I understand, appreciate, and agree with most of your reasoning in that post.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

You brought up Syria here Sir/maam.

Nice cop-out.

I've noticed a few cop-outs in the pages after the talk of strikes on Syria came up.

and below you are saying that "Q Larpers" are holding on to a shred of hope that Trump is actually executing some kind of plan, and not just flailing in the wind and lashing out on a whim. right?

That is why I wrote you this post..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join