It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

www.fbclaim.com...

How much are you claiming? We are suing Facebook for € 500 in damages and unjust enrichment. This is intentionally low because our main aim is to enforce our fundamental rights. In similar cases courts have always awarded higher amounts (at least € 750 for minor violations, up to a couple of € 1,000 in other cases

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
As you probably know, very smart and experienced people are drafting the plan. Trump likes to be the face of the successes, but he's the IDEA/GOAL guy. The planning and execution are done by others.

We all hope you're right. But if the deep state is involved... forget that theory.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

President Trump told a real journalist, that he converses with Putin at least once a month. About this time of night, after the Russian President has arrived at his Moscow office. That's why he is relatively quiet when we kick out diplomats, levy sanctions, etc.. Putin knows what Donald Trump is up against in our system.

But I like AnkhMorpork's idea/solution for Syria. Ref: www.abovetopsecret.com... . Perhaps that is being worked on as we speak.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: carewemust
As you probably know, very smart and experienced people are drafting the plan. Trump likes to be the face of the successes, but he's the IDEA/GOAL guy. The planning and execution are done by others.

We all hope you're right. But if the deep state is involved... forget that theory.

The people who asked Donald Trump to run for President (the military for the most part) are in control of this.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I absolutely hope you're right! We should find out by the weekend or early next week at the latest, IMO.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Dp.

Wow, server issues at this hour?
edit on 11-4-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
So my daughter asks me to explain " Q " to her.......Yikes ! As I'm attempting to explain it to her she says to me, " it reminds me of " A Midsummer Night's Dream "....... ok ? I think to myself how the heck did she make that connection !? It's been years since I studied this, so I decide to go back and take a look and I'll be dammed if I didn't find some interesting things ! It turns out my spoiled little millennial is pretty darn smart !

I'm still studying, but a few things so far that stood out so far.

In 1972, Ralph Berry argued that Shakespeare was chiefly concerned with epistemology in this play.

en.wikipedia.org...

Epistemology (/ɪˌpɪstɪˈmɒlədʒi/ (About this sound listen); from Greek ἐπιστήμη, epistēmē, meaning 'knowledge', and λόγος, logos, meaning 'logical discourse') is the branch of philosophy concerned with the theory of knowledge.[1] Epistemology studies the nature of knowledge, justification, and the rationality of belief. Much of the debate in epistemology centers on four areas: (1) the philosophical analysis of the nature of knowledge and how it relates to such concepts as truth, belief, and justification,[2][3] (2) various problems of skepticism, (3) the sources and scope of knowledge and justified belief, and (4) the criteria for knowledge and justification. Epistemology addresses such questions as "What makes justified beliefs justified?",[4] "What does it mean to say that we know something?"[5] and fundamentally "How do we know that we know?"[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

Another interesting thing is what the "woods" represent in the play and how that might connect with all the "sexual rituals" that occur in the Forests / Woods with the creepy elites. Bohemian Grove, the "Hunts" , etc.

In 1979, M. E. Lamb suggested that the play may have borrowed an aspect of the ancient myth of Theseus: the Athenian's entry into the Labyrinth of the Minotaur. The woods of the play serve as a metaphorical labyrinth, and for Elizabethans the woods were often an allegory of sexual sin.

Anyways .... I'll probably be up a few more hours reading more about this, fascinating stuff. Goodnight Gang.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
One more thought..

Mueller and RR WANT Trump to fire them, before the IG Report comes out implicating them in crimes for which some are going to be indicted.

They were hoping that this might do it, while throwing up any dirt that might be uncovered outside their perview, again, in the event that that they implode when the IG Report comes out and it's all fruit of the poisoned tree due to how the Special Council arose in the first place.

If I'm right, it means that they WERE in a double bind, and this breakout point was how they've chosen to try to resolve it because they were already damned if they do or don't (damned, either way, with the clock ticking on the IG Report), thus this brazen move which is a breach of Trump's attorney-client privilege so unless they've got Cohen on some very serious crimes...

in other words it looks like a Hail Mary type of move, whereby everything they've got is already tainted because it violated the Constitution.

The office of the President of the USA isn't to be treated like he's some sort of mob boss. I detect an abuse of power (putting on a Dershowitz cap in the hopes that he didn't eat anyone on Epstein's island) relative to Trump both as an individual and as President.

Thus, if they don't come up with anything really bad on Cohen, they're screwed.

If only they had the HRC tape (whatever it is), stored with the Lawyer somewhere, a mere copy of it I should say, the withholding of which may be a crime but one that Mueller certainly wouldn't want to expose, thus implicating him in the cover up of a crime, just not the one he was investigating ie: the payoffs of a couple of women to stay quiet something almost expected to be found in most playboy billionaire's past).

I think that Mueller and RR just screwed the pooch and that Trump should turn of the TV, pop a bottle of champaign and celebrate the Victory!

They must show some very serious probable cause. If it just involves a payment or two to obtain signed confidentiality agreements with this Stormy Daniels and another women, without any direct connection to monies paid at some time by a Ukrainian concern, then they're SOL and just broke into the office, apartment, hotel and one other place, of the personal attorney of the President of the United States.

That's some serious #!

Mr. President, if you're listening. RELAX and Trust Sessions, who made the RIGHT choice in recusing himself for what's about to follow, by differentiating himself from this pack of deep state political hacks.

CAUSE, now that you have it, the American people need to read the IG Report to make it abundantly clear, that a faction of the FBI violated the constitution in executing this search warrant. That's serious, especially when we're talking about the POTUS.

It could spin out of everything else that makes up "the storm".

Maybe the "I'm mad with Sessions" is just a farce?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

One more thing before I go to bed.

I would like to openly apologize to IIB for a post I made earlier which was unbecoming of the very nature of the things that we are all working for.

I saw a mod edited post shortly thereafter [fill in this space with some outrage and vitriol], and it pained me to see that, the hurt inflicted, by either of us, and that's not like me.

The Christian in me must apologize for my uncivilized conduct.

Everyone deserves to have a voice and a role to play and we each to a one and collectively need all the help we can get in a spirit of mutual respect towards one another, where we bot take one another infinitely more seriously on the one hand, and infinitely less so on the other but only so that we can have fun by not taking ourselves TOO seriously.

IgnoranceIsntBlisss,

I'm sorry.

There, now I'll sleep even better.

Be blessed, everyone.

Ankh

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

There, now I'll sleep even better.

Be blessed, everyone.

Ankh

Sleep in Peace.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Doesn't look like it but - the man behind Jigsaw and on CFR!!!

wiki

Jared Cohen (born November 24, 1981) is the CEO of Jigsaw (previously Google Ideas) and an Adjunct Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations. Previously, he served as a member of the Secretary of State's Policy Planning Staff and as an advisor to Condoleezza Rice and later Hillary Clinton. Initially brought in

www.macleans.ca...

In fact, Cohen’s not a computer engineer or data scientist. He is a foreign policy wonk, albeit a new generation of wonk, who incorporates a technological toolkit to solving problems. His job, as he describes it, is to connectactivists and NGOs to technology

Now why would I trust this guy?

fortune.com...

The pair runs tech giant Alphabet’s ambitious Jigsaw project, which aims to wipe out censorship, curb fake news, and aid free expression with online tools. “This is one of the most important challenges of our time,” says Green, who recently flew to Iraq for pilot project “Redirect Method,” which diverted people searching for terrorist recruitment information toward videos debunking propaganda instead.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

House Intel Committee chairman Nunes will hold Wray and Rosenstein in Contempt and hold an Impeachment vote in Congress, if the subpoenaed document is not handed over by midnight tonight 4.11.2018.

Ref: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Things are heating up - Rosenstein signed his own sacking by green lighting the Cohen raid - Meuller would become collateral damage and another would take Muellers place?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I just found this Twitter Feed. The guy seems to know what he's talking about: twitter.com...

I like this guy!!!

Bill Mitchell ‏ Verified account @mitchellvii 6h6 hours ago More

Facebook thinks it is up to THEM to make sure you have a good psychological experience. Who made them in charge of my happiness?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Speaking of circling back(nice to see the fruits of our labor) I have noticed that in the closed threads the "Stars" on posts are un viewable. When skimming high volume threads the stars are great waypoints for important info anyway to still view them? Why am I giving out all these stars if they are unseen when closed? Also anyway to estimate how many people are lurking here?

Can't sleep....

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Before Trump was President, I didn't know what Twitter was! Now, I go there to learn what's REALLY going on in the world. But I haven't opened an account. Maybe one day. Posting here is time-consuming enough, lol.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Track CEO resignations.

Suicide weekend? Missing CEO - his family is one of the richest in the world. #265 (#20 in Germany) according to the Forbes 2018 Billionaire list.

Karl-Erivan Haub, the head of German retail group Tengelmann, has been missing since April 7, when he failed to return from a skiing trip. A company spokeswoman confirmed the news on Tuesday

Karl-Erivan Haub is an avid alpinist, who was in Switzerland to train for the Patrouille des Glaciers ski race, an international long distance ski event organized by the Swiss army in which both military personnel and civilians compete. The race was scheduled to take place on April 17.

Karl-Erivan Haub took over Tengelmann in 2000 from his father Erivan Haub. The elder Haub passed away unexpectedly on March 6 at his ranch in Wyoming

German business magnate, Tengelmann chief Karl-Erivan Haub, missing in Alps

Some articles about his recently deceased father:

Erivan Haub, whose legacy spans Tacoma metro and arts scene, dies at 85

Billionaire Haub left rich Tacoma legacy

Erivan Haub, German Grocer, Bought America’s A&P but Couldn’t Save It

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Wel well well.

Our friend Mr. Moustafa pictured here about with the Canadian defense minister is a good friend of sen McStain (who's name we dont say) as we know.

As I was reading his bio for his current position with the emergency syrian task force I discovered he "worked in the Lybian revolution".

Got me thinking of Basit Igtet Sara Bronfman's husband of the NXIVM cult fame. Who made a bid to take over as Lybia's installed president after certain people caused it to fail.

I cannot yet tie Moustafa to NXIVM, Bronfman or her husband yet BUT there is no way they haven't met at some point and probably more considering Bronfman's position as the President of the US-Libya Chamber of Commerce.

The happy couple.

Sara Bronfman first became involved in aiding Libya after traveling as a delegate with the Independent Libya Foundation in November 2011, during the Arab Spring and after the death of Muammar Gaddafi. The delegation was headed by president and founder Basit Iglet and consisted of multiple humanitarian experts, including Adam Hock and Joseph Hagin. They toured post-Gaddafi Libya and presented their "multi-phase re-integration program," which was accepted by the local authorities of Benghazi, who were appointed by the Libyan National Transitional Council.

She has been involved with the U.S.-Libya Chamber of Commerce since its founding in November 2011 with the purpose of developing viable economic links between American and Libyan enterprises. The chamber announced that Sara, who was then a member on the board, would be the new president after the conclusion of a vote conducted by the organizations board members on February 20, 2012. The announcement occurred after Adam Hock resigned as president and board member to pursue private ventures within the country. In a press release Sara stated "as I am able to devote my efforts to the development of the Chamber to support bilateral trade between Libya and the United States, it is a privilege to take on this significant role as the President of the US-Libya Chamber of Commerce."[5] In an interview with the National Journal, Bronfman stated that the situation in Libya provides an opportunity for the State Department to change their tactics, and "rather than enforcing our ways on them, we need to understand their ways, learn from them and discover which of our country’s many strengths we can (use to) best support them."[6]

Sara Bronfman is also involved with the Canada-Libya Chamber of Commerce, which was founded on March 12, 2012. Bronfman and fiance Basit Igtet are the inaugural president and chairman of the board respectively. Positioned to provide help and advice to the people of Libya, the Chamber of Commerce discourage continued business with groups such as SNC-Lavalin, who allegedly did business with the Gadaffi regime.[7] The group is one of several working to restore the economy in the region.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now it's my strong feeling the above happy couple were Hillary and he who we can not name's pick for the new rulers of Lybia.

It didnt work out for Mrs. and Mr. Bronfman, next I'm going to look at who is in place there because you can bet it was a clown/cabal placement.

Somebody who is our friend GA on Twitter VV says NXIVM=The family cult which = clowns. A twisted web they weave.

Now look at this little tidbit hidden away:

libyaagainstsuperpowermedia.org...

Ties Mr. Moustafa in with McStain Hillary and I'm guessing the clowns who overthrow every government they wish and had their sight set on Syria...then Russia and China!!!!

Im thinking Trump is NOT going to bomb Syria. I hope to heck I'm right.

How are these people still walking free??

Here is our friend doing a little presentation at a friend's place:

www.instagram.com...

Here he is schmoozing at a security conference with Eric Schmidt speaking about saving coral which is weird...more on that to come!

It's almost as if they map it all out on purpose!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

This was posted earlier watch LISTEN read the replies.

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join