It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Secret TEXTS Show FBI, DOJ May Have RUSHED Anti-Trump FISA Warrant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
New evidence uncovered that suggests the FBI and the DOJ acted in haste to get that FISA warrant !!

Yup, they were hypertensive because the election of the Century was at stake.

More keeps pointing in the wrong direction doesn't it.

The "Strzok & Page" show isn't cancelled just yet !

d-e-s-p-e-r-a-t-i-o-n took the better parts of wisdom 😎

BOMBSHELL: Secret TEXTS Show FBI, DOJ May Have RUSHED Anti-Trump FISA Warrant

Communications uncovered by congressional investigators reveal the FBI may have improperly coordinated with Department of Justice officials in an effort to pressure those officials to expedite a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Warrant on a former volunteer with the President Trump’s campaign, congressional officials said.

Text messages obtained by investigators reveal that FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his colleague Lisa Page were discussing the FBI’s difficulty in obtaining the warrant to spy on Carter Page, who worked for a short stint with the Trump campaign. The FBI obtained its first warrant to spy on Page on Oct. 19, 2016, and there would be three subsequent renewals every 90 days for the warrant on Mr. Page.

💎🌡💎

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Surprised?
Nope.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Communications uncovered by congressional investigators reveal the FBI may have improperly coordinated with Department of Justice officials in an effort to pressure those officials to expedite a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Warrant

A judge makes that decision not anyone in the DOJ.

Page and Strozk? Are those marbles still rolling around the barrel? That theory only works if you hold it up to a mirror , photograph the image with a kirlian aura camera then look at that photograph under a black light.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

This is really getting boring now. Fisa this, DOJ that. It's all bs to keep public busy on sh-t news.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Communications uncovered by congressional investigators reveal the FBI may have improperly coordinated with Department of Justice officials in an effort to pressure those officials to expedite a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Warrant

Page and Strozk? Are those marbles still rolling around the barrel? That theory only works if you hold it up to a mirror , photograph the image with a kirlian aura camera then look at that photograph under a black light.

Judge make the Final decision.

FBI - DOJ make "The Case" with points and authorities regardless of merits.

They had it desperately back-asswards 😎

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What I find curious is that we're being drip fed these texts/revelations. Why aren't we just seeing all these texts at once, particularly if they contain multiple damning conversations as we're being led to believe.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I thought that was common sense by now.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

"improperly coordinated". Is that the same as COLLUDING? That's a crime!

Sara Carter is da bomb! S&F!
edit on 4/3/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I would not call that a bombshell. But a big what if maybe. IF this turns out to be true then watching the news will be VERY interesting.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
DP

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

It's so obvious to me that these so-called agents of virtue and agencies designed to protect the US both foreign & domestic are fully politically weaponized. The conduct regarding 'get Trump at any cost' is the natural result of being fully corrupted by billionaire bloodlines who clearly pwn the US government and the muppets elected to 'represent' the plebs.

The DOJ and FBI are mafia - there is exactly ZERO difference.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

"improperly coordinated". Is that the same as COLLUDING? That's a crime!

Sara Carter is da bomb! S&F!

I was just about to say the exact same thing ..... Colluding!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Another bombshell from X!

I'm sure this time it's a real bombshell!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Judges also get blown up and assassinated - usually via methods beyond the capability of Joe average. Take of that what you will. Judges are humans first, judges 2nd - just like JFK, no-one is above their law.

link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I would not call that a bombshell. But a big what if maybe. IF this turns out to be true then watching the news will be VERY interesting.

Maybe Fox news...The other 'news' will lie about it...

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

It's so obvious to me that these so-called agents of virtue and agencies designed to protect the US both foreign & domestic are fully politically weaponized. The conduct regarding 'get Trump at any cost' is the natural result of being fully corrupted by billionaire bloodlines who clearly pwn the US government and the muppets elected to 'represent' the plebs.

The DOJ and FBI are mafia - there is exactly ZERO difference.

Ever watched the movies where the brain dead were willing to kill anyone in the name of "National Security"? Ever think that those who use religion to control people have now used our educational system to form a cult of young indoctrinated people to burn down the society and comforts they grew up with?

That's what we are witnessing. They know not what they wish for!!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Lol...

So the time are no longer saying the FISA warrant was ONLY based on the Steele dossier and all a hit job..

But now it just MAY have been rushed lol..

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The FBI obtained its first warrant to spy on Page on Oct. 19, 2016, and there would be three subsequent renewals every 90 days for the warrant on Mr. Page.

That explains the 4 different judges.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The FBI obtained its first warrant to spy on Page on Oct. 19, 2016, and there would be three subsequent renewals every 90 days for the warrant on Mr. Page.

That explains the 4 different judges.

Yeah.... and if my memory serves me , there was a certain judge that met with Stzrok at a dinner party...
and now he has been recused.... didn't recuse himself either.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The mafia for who??

The Clintons and obama who are no longer their bosses and can no longer protect them. So they are all risking their careers, freedom and children’s futures for their EX BOSS?!!!

Who does that???

lol

You can’t have a conspiracy when your guy is in charge without him being in on it lol.

The gop owns every branch of government.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join