It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Secret TEXTS Show FBI, DOJ May Have RUSHED Anti-Trump FISA Warrant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

fully corrupted by billionaire bloodlines

That's exactly why we voted a billionaire into office, to stop that sort of nonsense!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

"improperly coordinated". Is that the same as COLLUDING? That's a crime!

Sara Carter is da bomb! S&F!

I was just about to say the exact same thing ..... Colluding!

This will be just one additional piece of evidence to accompany the massive amounts already being funnelled to the dynamic-duo of OIG/Huber.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

fully corrupted by billionaire bloodlines

That's exactly why we voted a billionaire into office, to stop that sort of nonsense!

we? We? Who is "WE"?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The mafia for who??

The Clintons and obama who are no longer their bosses and can no longer protect them. So they are all risking their careers, freedom and children’s futures for their EX BOSS?!!!

Who does that???

lol

You can’t have a conspiracy when your guy is in charge without him being in on it lol.

The gop owns every branch of government.

People that have dangerous ex-bosses might do it.... not protecting their bosses.... protecting their own well being.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Americans.

Everyone knows I didn't vote for Trump obviously, I didn't vote at all because it was a douche and turd sandwich I had to choose between.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

This is really getting boring now. Fisa this, DOJ that. It's all bs to keep public busy on sh-t news.

So you mean actual laws being broken by the FBI our federal Law Enforcement agency is unimportant news to you?
You don't want to be informed of our justice system becoming as corrupt as is typical in a third world nation.

If you find this unimportant or uninteresting it means you desire to live under authoritarian rule, or are to dumb to know the importance of the news.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Americans.

Everyone knows I didn't vote for Trump obviously, I didn't vote at all because it was a douche and turd sandwich I had to choose between.

Reducing political corruption may have been one of the reasons why Trump was elected as President. I don't think it was near the top of the voter priority list, though. Wasn't for me.

I haven't seen any polls listing the reasons voters voted for candidate Trump, along with their priorities for him. Pollsters were in a funk after they screwed up so badly. I think they still are. Very few polls these days...thankfully.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Communications uncovered by congressional investigators reveal the FBI may have improperly coordinated with Department of Justice officials in an effort to pressure those officials to expedite a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Warrant

A judge makes that decision not anyone in the DOJ.

Page and Strozk? Are those marbles still rolling around the barrel? That theory only works if you hold it up to a mirror , photograph the image with a kirlian aura camera then look at that photograph under a black light.

lol i get that you need to defend the left by any means possible, even with obvious deflection, but at least have some sort of internal consistency, this is like some weird non sequitur.

"that old marble? that wizard is nothing but a crazy old hamburger!"

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I was just commenting on the irony of saying billionaires are the issue while at the same time supporting a billionaire as president.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Lol...

So the time are no longer saying the FISA warrant was ONLY based on the Steele dossier and all a hit job..

But now it just MAY have been rushed lol..

Nobody ever said the FISA warrant was ONLY based on the Steele dossier. But you are so ignorant you don't even realize McCabe your hero has said it was the majority of the evidence, and no warrant would have been sought without it.

The fact we are now finding out it was rushed is just further evidence of how much the FBI did not care whether there was a legit reason to surveil Page - they needed surveillance ASAP to try and get dirt on Trump no matter whether it was justified or not. That is Abuse of Power

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

By that logic, every billionaire in America is either in bed with the GOP or DNC. If Trump was really part of team-corrupt, then explain the hate via-a-vis who controls the MSM and the M.O to paint Trump as satan-incarnate.

???

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool
If you think for a second that FOX won’t lie about something you are very wrong. They all lie as much as the next.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well except for the fact that it's 100% true that idiot Trump, the feckless Putin ass kissing clown, did in fact bring on Manafort to run his campaign, a man who was in fact in touch with his Oleg Deripaska offering up briefings and who knows what else to a Putin pal to whom he owned millions of dollars and from whom he had received millions of dollars to lobby for Putin. A man who also worked for a decade (concurrent with his Putin lobbying) for Putin's man in Ukraine, Yanukovych.

Trump couldn't have found a more Putin-connected campaign advisor without hiring one straight out of the Kremlin. None of that is in dispute.

Nor is it in dispute that George Papadopoulos was approached by what was almost certainly an SVR agent (the mysterious beautiful Russian coed who he thought was Putin's niece) or that either she or the shady Professor Misfud (who has a Ukranian baby's mama looking for him currently) told Papadopoulos that the Russians had Clinton-related emails (which they did) and he ran his mouth to an Aussie diplomat.

That # happened.

Nor is there any dispute that Carter Page, who has described himself in the past as Kremlin advisor, who was targeted for recruitment by the SVR and who was previously surveilled under a FISA warrant, ran off to Moscow to talk # on the US and met with questionable characters, including his old pal, Sechin's underling, the director of investor relations for Rosneft — in the final month before the DNC hack was exposed.

And it's also not in dispute that Gen. Flynn, a man who was 100% knowingly lobbying for Turkey illegally (including getting paid through shell companies) while making policy recommendations to Trump and who reportedly was engaged in plotting to kidnap a Turkish dissident from the US — for a big pay day — was undercutting sanctions against Russia in back channel with Kislyak and lied about it to the FBI.

I don't know how many more red flags this #show of an administration could have throw up short of burning down the White House and raising a Russian flag in its ashes.

But it's somehow US law enforcement/intelligence agencies being weaponized against Trump because a FISA warrant was granted against sketchy self-described Kremlin advisor Carter Page who wasn't even still with the campaign.

That doesn't even make sense. No matter how much hyperbolic nonsense people spew about the FBI and DOJ. If they hadn't been investigating Carter Page, it would have been dereliction of duty beyond the dereliction under Obama that allowed # with Russia to get as far as it did.

I just can't see how Trump supporters can not or will not see that *any campaign* with all that questionable # going for it wouldn't be deserving of investigation. Should the US have just bent over and grabbed it's ankles for Putin because Trump is an incomprehensible moron who blabs about "hiring the best" and yet filled his campaign with Russian stooges (and his administration with people who clearly haven't been the best since he's fired half of them about half of those left are corrupt af swamp monsters).
edit on 2018-4-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So what did those people actually accomplish when in the Trump Campaign ?

Zero.

They were spotted a mile away as we now know.

Most of what you see was planned before the election.

😎

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

In a logical brief paragraph, explain to me why Trump wanting a relationship with Russia, and Putin, is a bad thing?

Please, please, please spare the 'safety/security' by-lines. Give me the issue, because I fail to see one.

For instance, I see Trump exercising his 'keep your friends close, and your enemies closer' train of thought in the hopes that maybe its time to take the relationship to another level, given the planet is a lot more in touch with each other than 50 years ago and most folks aren't buying what the media is selling - globally.

Trumps been very consistent on his desire for a relationship - if there is ill-intent there, then I'll need it explained to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

May have ?
Ha!
S&F

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Communications uncovered by congressional investigators reveal the FBI may have improperly coordinated with Department of Justice officials in an effort to pressure those officials to expedite a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Warrant

A judge makes that decision not anyone in the DOJ.

Page and Strozk? Are those marbles still rolling around the barrel? That theory only works if you hold it up to a mirror , photograph the image with a kirlian aura camera then look at that photograph under a black light.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Plain as day when reading the texts....

“I am getting aggravated at Laufman,” a March 2016 message from Strzok to Lisa Page said.

According to congressional investigators, the new communications suggest that conflict only got deeper in the following months. In a Sept. 8, 2016 text message,

Lisa Page told Strzok: “Oh, just make sure I understood where things were on the [redacted] paper, trying to talk to Axelrod [Matthew Axelrod, DOJ prosecutor] because he’s ‘so angry’ with how this came over to them. I told her not to put herself out too much if Matt wants to call and yell at Andy it’s fine.”

Matthew Axelrod was the former top deputy to then acting attorney general Sally Yates. Yates was fired by Trump in January 2017 after she refused to enforce his executive travel ban orde

saraacarter.com...

Looking forward to the IG report and what Huber's investigation
brings about. Are we getting hot yet?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The Bombshells had already dropped on the "Rushing" aspect by the corrupt players. This new information only tends to underline the point and show a bit more of the crimes as they were in process.

Bill Priestap the Asst. Director of Counterintelligence has admitted that "corroboration of the Steele dossier was in its "infancy" at the time of the initial Page FISA application.

Not to mention that 3-months after that DNI James Clapper confirmed that it still hadn't been vetted when he wrote that, "The IC has not made any judgement that the information in this document is reliable."

There it is in their own words and a damning indictment/admission that the FISA process was abused. This should concern every American no matter their political leanings.

The following article sees it a little differently than Sara Carter and makes some good points to keep in mind as justice moves forward.

Concerns With Fraudulent Justice Department FISA Application Highlighted by New Page/Strzok Text Messages

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

In a logical brief paragraph, explain to me why Trump wanting a relationship with Russia, and Putin, is a bad thing?

What a strange loaded question.

Ideally, it would be super awesome if no nations had adversarial relationships. That includes the United States and Russia. In fact, you might remember another president who sought better relations with Russia — Barack Obama. You want to know the difference? When he sought that better relationship, Russia hadn't just invaded Crimea and run multi-pronged effort to help him get elected.

What you're basically proposing is that in the interest of a better relationship, the US should just forget how little Russia reciprocated that sentiment post-2013 and instantaneously forgive Russia for meddling in the US election. What else? I know, maybe we should give them our lunch money so they'll like us better.

We can have better relations with Russia when Russia isn't the bad actor that Russia currently is under Putin, who btw, is a complete piece of # autocrat. Sure, he's not nearly as bad as some other notable Russian/Soviet leaders but he's hardly a man of honor, ethics, morals, integrity, good intentions or appreciation for democracy is he?

For instance, I see Trump exercising his 'keep your friends close, and your enemies closer' train of thought in the hopes that maybe its time to take the relationship to another level, given the planet is a lot more in touch with each other than 50 years ago and most folks aren't buying what the media is selling - globally.

You're talking as thought the last 5 years didn't happen. We literally just went through this # with Russia to the point where we were unwisely sharing tech with them, helping them with their own Silicon Valley and approving them getting control over 20% of the proven uranium reserves in the US (which clearly seems less smart now given Russia's obvious agenda of exerting influence through control of energy).

Why on Earth is this somehow a better idea *now* after we just went this route and they've since violated the Budapest Memorandum in invading Crimea (after spending the last decade meddling in the Ukraine elections, including poisoning an anti-Kremlin candidate with dioxin), stole technology from US firms, hacked Pentagon emails, meddled in the US election and almost certainly poisoned a defector in the UK to send a message.

F that. What kind of servile nonsense is it to be talking about how great it would be to have a better relationship with Russia. It's like walking in, finding your wife screwing your neighbor and asking him if he'd like to be your bestie. You think Putin would *EVER* be talking like Trump if the situation was reversed? Hell no. Trump got on a Putin kick during the campaign, the Russians helped him get elected and he knows it and he won't say a bad word about Putin even though he'll throw just about anyone else under the bus with zero hesitation.

Trump is Putin's bitch. That's why Don Jr was open to having a conversation about lifting well deserved sanctions. That's why Flynn was on the phone assuring the Russians that as soon Trump was in office, he'd hook them up and reverse the sanctions Obama had just imposed in retaliation for their meddling.

The only reason the US has taken any action against Russia is because it was either mandated by Congress or because Trump was otherwise compelled to let it happen and if it were up to him, there'd be no sanctions and Russia would get a pass.

I don't even think the moron in anyway coordinated with the Russians during the election (I'm far less certain about some others, particularly Manafort) but it's so weak of character that he's forced to show Putin deference. Hell, maybe he's genuinely afraid of Putin. I don't know but I can assure you that Putin is not insane, loves being alive and being Putin and that measured, appropriate response to Russian aggression isn't going to result in WW3.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join