It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Secret TEXTS Show FBI, DOJ May Have RUSHED Anti-Trump FISA Warrant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I understand your position on Putin a little better now & as far as how Trump fits in to Putins apparent grand schemes, here you and I will have to await the natural outcome of whatever Trump pursues by way of a relationship.

If Trump continues to stick to his CEO-mindset as opposed to the tried and proven failure of political diplomacy, I think Putin will become irrelevant in the eyes of the Russian people.

See, take this for example - Trump knows that Russia has lots of Oil & Gas reserves - so there's money to be made because Putin loves money and so do Russians.

Trump loves money - so do yanks, so does everyone - Trumps addicted to it beyond what any politician can conceptualize - they're still wanting the mansion and plane and boat and stuff - ashtray change to the Trump-mindset. So, if he engages Russia economically, instead of the polar opposite of sanctions and generally pissing folks off in that part of the world as a consequence of those sanctions, and a trade agreement is reached, there will be jobs and money.

Forget Trump - say someone whom you would support as POTUS attempted the same as I've just mentioned, how would you then feel and what issues do you foresee in attempting to go the 'lets chill the # out & make shiploads of cash' route?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

*any campaign* with all that questionable # going for it wouldn't be deserving of investigation.

That was the key line from your post.
Shine a light on *ANY* campaign and you'll find something to investigate. Manafort is not a new kid on the block. He's been entangled in the Washington slime for a long time. You pick people from the Washington establishment and you'll be picking people with skeletons in their closet. We also know that the Hilary campaign was coordinating with foreign govts. How many campaigns for President or even the party nomination do you think are 100% clean?

If you are talking about what is 'deserving of an investigation' then the subject of the OP certainly is.
edit on 4/4/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Yet again your hyper-partisanship & raging TDS have combined to make you totally miss the point. Too bad because we could use you at this crossroad of history.

China, rather than Russia, is by far our biggest threat and all serious Geo-Political scholars know this.

Your long-winded response that takes zero look at the geo-politics shows an astounding lack of awareness and naivety about what's going on. Especially in light of the fact that you don't believe Trump has colluded with Russia. These things aren't happening in a vacuum and the moves both Trump and China are making should tell you something.

China has to be addressed at some point if we hope not to give way unto them. It's now or never actually. Maybe too late as it is.The Globalists desire this power-economic shift to China. It's "the plan."

We have more in common with the Russians socially & ideogically and we both need each other for similar strategic reasons in the coming decades. THIS is what Trump wanting to be friendly with Russia is about.

I seldom address you anymore because I simcerely believe you have succumbed to some form of hysteria. I don't know why you started pretending to be male---maybe because most posters assume you are and aren't familiar with your posting history pre-Trump and you are being sarcastic at their assumption, but it seems to me to be related to whatever you are going through psychologically.

You can write 15 dense paragraphs in response or ignore me. Makes no difference to me. I'll most likely go back to ignoring you. I'd sure like to see the old Aunty Anti back that's a fact, but whateva.

edit on 4-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well except for the fact that it's 100% true that idiot Trump, the feckless Putin ass kissing clown, did in fact bring on Manafort to run his campaign, a man who was in fact in touch with his Oleg Deripaska offering up briefings and who knows what else to a Putin pal to whom he owned millions of dollars and from whom he had received millions of dollars to lobby for Putin. A man who also worked for a decade (concurrent with his Putin lobbying) for Putin's man in Ukraine, Yanukovych.

Trump couldn't have found a more Putin-connected campaign advisor without hiring one straight out of the Kremlin. None of that is in dispute.

Nor is it in dispute that George Papadopoulos was approached by what was almost certainly an SVR agent (the mysterious beautiful Russian coed who he thought was Putin's niece) or that either she or the shady Professor Misfud (who has a Ukranian baby's mama looking for him currently) told Papadopoulos that the Russians had Clinton-related emails (which they did) and he ran his mouth to an Aussie diplomat.

That # happened.

Nor is there any dispute that Carter Page, who has described himself in the past as Kremlin advisor, who was targeted for recruitment by the SVR and who was previously surveilled under a FISA warrant, ran off to Moscow to talk # on the US and met with questionable characters, including his old pal, Sechin's underling, the director of investor relations for Rosneft — in the final month before the DNC hack was exposed.

And it's also not in dispute that Gen. Flynn, a man who was 100% knowingly lobbying for Turkey illegally (including getting paid through shell companies) while making policy recommendations to Trump and who reportedly was engaged in plotting to kidnap a Turkish dissident from the US — for a big pay day — was undercutting sanctions against Russia in back channel with Kislyak and lied about it to the FBI.

I don't know how many more red flags this #show of an administration could have throw up short of burning down the White House and raising a Russian flag in its ashes.

But it's somehow US law enforcement/intelligence agencies being weaponized against Trump because a FISA warrant was granted against sketchy self-described Kremlin advisor Carter Page who wasn't even still with the campaign.

That doesn't even make sense. No matter how much hyperbolic nonsense people spew about the FBI and DOJ. If they hadn't been investigating Carter Page, it would have been dereliction of duty beyond the dereliction under Obama that allowed # with Russia to get as far as it did.

I just can't see how Trump supporters can not or will not see that *any campaign* with all that questionable # going for it wouldn't be deserving of investigation. Should the US have just bent over and grabbed it's ankles for Putin because Trump is an incomprehensible moron who blabs about "hiring the best" and yet filled his campaign with Russian stooges (and his administration with people who clearly haven't been the best since he's fired half of them about half of those left are corrupt af swamp monsters).

You must be gettin' dizzy with all that spinnin'...

All that...Two years of investigation and still can't find any evidence that Trump did anything illegal or colluded with anyone...The FBI admitted they didn't have anything on Flynn...Just a lot of wishful thinking...They couldn't even catch him in a lie...It was the entrapment of Mueller's team that came up with the phony story that Flynn told them a lie...

So who's been caught in a real lie besides you, the news media, the DNC, the Democrat Party, the FBI, the DOJ, the NSA, the CIA, Hillary, Obama and his staff all in the course of this phony Trump investigation???

So then your final, big attack is that Trump is stupid...Is there anything you won't say or do to get Trump out of office???

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Judge makes the only decision. Don't try to Bull# the situation away foxy.
This is just more b.s. from the alt right trying to pretend Mueller isn't looking at trump. But now we know for sure he is a subject of the investigation AND that Mueller is now preparing a report on obstruction of justice. That's the first step in the suggesting an impeachment process. And that report should be available by APRIL.!!!
Oh no!!! LOL

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Trump is the only one who can politicize everything in life...even his friggin bowel movements.
Constipation is the dems fault and especially Hillary Clinton.
I mean if he can make a campaign donation to McCabes wife from Virginia Govenor Terry McAuliffs super Pac a donation to McCabe from Hillary Clinton he can twist anything to be about Hillary.
Doesn't it seem STUIPD to you that he's still running his campaign a year and a half after the election? Doesn't that seem rather PATHETIC? Like he can't let go ?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Nah just another bomb.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I'm sure you think you've made some kind of point. You've fallen short of the actual point though...I'm sorry.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Okay Sarah Burnhart okay. Lol

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You're soooo funny. Every day.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Someone cue the mysterious music....

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Yeah they broke laws. Hahaha of course they did. They're the evil FBI after all.

Not that they're actually investigating crimes that trump committed.

He is officially a SUBJECT of the investigation. Officially a SUBJECT. That's one interview away from target you know. And Mueller is preparing some kind of report on trump now.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The "Report" will just say the Trump Campaign was careless and reckless.

BwaaaaHaHaHa

👋

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The "Report" will just say the Trump Campaign was careless and reckless.

BwaaaaHaHaHa

👋

You forgot the "intent" section.
There was "no intent".

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

brief.

Look up that word.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And where will that leave you?
I'm sure you'll still scan the web looking for the most obscure scandals and questionable sources that you can decorate with icons and exclamation points so I guess the world will continue turning.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

His intent was to end the investigation. We have him saying so in his own words and we have Russia confirming it when trump told them he got rid of the nut job and now the pressure is off.

But you keep telling yourself that he didn't intend to obstruct justice. Subject is just an interview away from target.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

lol
"we have"
Please provide any quote you have of trump saying he fired comey to stop the investigation.
I will wait........

Glad to see you admit trump is not the target of the investigation tho.
I do not think he will speak with mueller or anyone else about this in any kind of interview.
Trump has the upper hand if he is not the target.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm sure you think you've made some kind of point. You've fallen short of the actual point though...I'm sorry.

Well, let me get to the point - stop abusing pharmaceuticals & cheap wine and then typing words on the internet, you're taking up bandwidth and painting yourself as a hyper-butthurt ugly old woman - like Hillary.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

His intent was to end the investigation.

I disagree.
I think his intent was to have the doj or fbi let the public know that he was not under investigation, as he was told several times.
Unless you have other evidence trump somehow obstructed justice? Even rosenstein has testified under oath that trump did not obstruct justice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join