It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati in Saudi Arabia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Garbage is what you have wrote, this OP is some good ass conspiracy, do you know where you are.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: romilo
One theory is that this symbolism they cover the world with is to do with mass hypnosis state and that state is what they are looking for from the whole world, bliend obedience.

There was some Americans, originally mid easterns,film group that foretold so much about Saudi Arabians and their obsession of this anti-christ aka dajjal and these symbols been used till these days, they made over 50 episodes long document/exposure of this dajjal and its connections too our world. Series is called The Arrivals ,its still on youtube, at least most parts.

Yes, I watched a lot of 'The Arrivals' on YouTube. It's been a few years but I remember quite a few of these things being mentioned. I might look them up again but boy are they long. Hours and hours of info.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstrapisekirtS
a reply to: mekhanics

Garbage is what you have wrote, this OP is some good ass conspiracy, do you know where you are.

I'm still not entirely if he was being sarcastic or not. Either way, bad post.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Their anti-christ is one-eyed...that should give you a hint.

First. Excellent thread.
You have made some astounding connections!
Some of which I absolutely see and agree with.

Second, maybe this "one-eyed" anti-Christ is exactly what has been ruling over Hollowood all these years and manipulating the masses from within. All the biggest entertainers are using the symbolism as part of their act, and we have multitudes of threads showing their weird hand-covering-one-eye gestures. This is NO coincidence.

Maybe this group of people have infiltrated all scopes of culture from all corners of the globe, and that is the meaning behind the use of illuminati. To get people to worship the anti-Christ through idolizing and imagery and denounce Christ or His Word.

This is extremely fascinating.
And slightly worrying...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: gosseyn
a reply to: Skyfloating

I have never heard about muslims being paranoid about pyramid or eye symbolism. Do you have any info on that ? If there is, I bet it is very recent(internet age)

Their anti-christ is one-eyed...that should give you a hint.

Lol. Ikr? It's not hard to figure out. Stars and flag for an awesome OP. It's really made me think about the implications of the Illuminati being temporarily ousted in KSA?

Sounds incredibly far fetched but it does make one wonder.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
what does this say about Trump
(if you believe he's allied with the Illuminati)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Ya know before I came to ATS I was never aware of symbolism as much, 10 years ago or so I found these forums and just seem to notice more, perhaps just more aware, older.. Those pictures are actually really cool I'm guessing by getting to the bottom of the architect and who had them build like this might open up some new answers. What do a lot on ATS say? follow the money if you can.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This kind of symbolism is in most countries, though in my opinion it has nothing to do with religion or Anti Christ. It originates from the Egyptian writings on the walls of pyramids and temples, which are built way before man invented christianity or islam. There are so many secrets involving the Egyptian civilization its mind blowing. There are hidden chambers and tunnels below the Sphinx and the great Pyramid of Giza, which we know nothing about because they were visited off the record a long time ago and they say they found nothing inside... Many government buildings were built to mimic the Egyptian architecture, even the obelisk in Washington is stolen from Egypt, same as many obelisks like that in Europe. Why they are showing these symbols everywhere I cannot prove, but my guess is they are rubbing it in our faces to make us believe in religions, satanism and prophecies, so no one will seek the real ancient knowledge they have taken from Egypt and other ancient civilizations around the world. I suggest u all research this however u want or check out a channel called "Bright Insight" in ThemTube.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

It means that although officially prohibited, it's clear that Freemasonry (and related traditions) is alive and well in Saudi.

For this to slip through, I'd presume the royals and rich are adherents.

Why didn't you realize that?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DenisIvanov
nvm
edit on 3-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Also, Illuminati in Latin means "Enlightened", and it's used to describe the state an individual reaches when they are empowered by knowledge (Light).

That's why I say I'm "Illuminati Confirmed".

Most people that are referred to in our culture as Illuminati are just mindlessly following fads or are fortunate enough to have good connections - but they are still dwelling in the Darkness of Spirit - so therefore they are not Enlightened.

You do not need to belong to any clubs to attain that. In fact, I'd argue belonging to an organization and being controlled by it's whims makes you less Free of a person, and so therefore less Enlightened, and so therefore not very Illuminati.

So yes, I am saying that those you call Enlightened or Free are far from it, and instead they are slaves to the machine. It is a touch of irony...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Where did you get that they go full paranoid with one eye symbolism and associate w Satan?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Tbh, I do believe that the first mention of the Anti Christ, ever, was from the Quran, and not the Bible. And the Nostradamus took it for a spin, where as centuries later it has become a common belief today.

The Bible only talks of an individual adversary, foe, like Satan, where it even speaks of beast representing Nations or Kingdoms would be...biblical in the word that would rival God or Heaven.

What about the Jews view of Jesus? False Prophet or messiah is more accurate term in their beleives.

Don't get me started on Mohammed not freeing the Slaves.

edit on 3-4-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DenisIvanov

Many of the obelisks in Europe and the US *are* erected by Masonic societies and spin-offs.

In the US, in the NE almost every town has an obelisk and you are greeted with Masonic signs stating jurisdictions.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

RAW was asked if he was in the illuminati, he said yes, me and my friends control the world.

What he was alluding to was that you all should believe you are illuminati, and you control the world, nit some faceless group.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Remember that pic of the Royal Saudis and Trump holding that that eye shaped glass orb simultaneously?

I'm not on my laptop so I can't pull it up so quickly, maybe someone else here can produce it faster.

Trump and Bin Salman placing their hands on the Palantir (even the tall tower in Riyadh looks exactly like the Barad-Dur, Sauron's tower in Lord of the Rings). Palantir is predictive technology allowing it's users to cash in on economic trends, identify enemies and other fun stuff. Technology meets the occult at long last.
edit on 3-4-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstrapisekirtS
a reply to: muzzleflash

RAW was asked if he was in the illuminati, he said yes, me and my friends control the world.

What he was alluding to was that you all should believe you are illuminati, and you control the world, nit some faceless group.

Who is RAW? Please pardon my ignorance.
edit on 3-4-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Robert Anton Wilson

You should check out cosmic trigger, it's mind blowing.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You opened with a false premise. I've seen the eye used as a symbol in Islamic countries and peeps dont go full paranoid when they see it.

We can both do unsupported anecdotes.

And you can buy eye symbols on countless items, intended to ward off evil, all over the middle east. No folk going nuts when they see them a thousand times a day.

Eye symbols for organisations that have some overwatch capacity shouldnt need explaining either.

This is obviously just frothy nonsense.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AstrapisekirtS

Ah yes, Author of Illuminatus! Thanks for clearing that up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join