It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati in Saudi Arabia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Been right all along.

Religion is mostly evil & dark practices. I figured people hae been praying for the dark to take over all this ti8me and today look outside... it's darkness is here.

I doubt Christ would appreciate it as it is today.

And that Palace sitting there empty? I wonder the cost of building that was? Terrible waste when you consider the amount of people starving & homeless.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It won't be empty forever...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Terrible waste when you consider the amount of people starving & homeless.

Reminds me of the Chinese "Ghost Cities".

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

originally posted by: Skyfloating

I have never heard about muslims being paranoid about pyramid or eye symbolism. Do you have any info on that ? If there is, I bet it is very recent(internet age)

Their anti-christ is one-eyed...that should give you a hint.

This is your thread. You say "Muslims go full-paranoid when they see the one eye or - god forbid - the eye within the Pyramid. Muslim countries have a long tradition of anti-Illuminati conspiracy theories.", I just want this to be proven. But if you don't care, I won't care either.

And if muslims were as you say paranoids about pyramid stuff, the muslim brotherhood in Egypt would have destroyed the famous pyramids long ago.

Well, the OP makes the PROVEN point that The Dajjal Palace ( palace of the anti-christ ) was commissioned by King Fahad, however because of CRITICISM from Religious authorities he never moved in ! That seems like some pretty heavy duty pressure from "full paranoid" Muslims who don't like the Illuminate symbolism.

Why is it the OP's job to PROVE anything to you ? He layed out a theory, backed up by factual research and now it's up to YOU to add to the thread or walk away if you don't care !

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Black represents negative. A cube represents the physical. Think of the square and compass and the vitruvian man. The square represents the tool used to design the physical world, the square is at the bottom of the emblem. The compass is at the top and at mm level is above the square indicating the emphasis on the positive spiritual over the negative physical. 666 is essentially the number of the beast when we worship it we worship and give power to the negative side, the people actually in the know on the negative side of things worship it because it literally gives them their power. Jesus died on the cross which is symbolically an unfolded cube, it symbolizes the shrugging off of the physical and the total embrace of the spiritual, it implies a certain... sacrifice.

That is why duality is so big in masonry, because they realized that the knowledge of good and evil is the knowledge of duality and the realization that the creator used duality in the making of the universe. I could go on but I believe you will get the gist

Oh also, if you like this post read Outwitting the devil. Skip to the part where he goes into a q and a session with the "devil". Enjoy!
edit on 3-4-2018 by ShamnaOahu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

So if indeed Saudi Royalty were Illuminati, it appears that with this palace, they commissioned a building full of Illuminati symbology in order to
fulfill an old prophecy regarding the "Anti Christ", essentially identifying themselves as that "Anti Christ".

I have always found the "eye" on the black cube to be rather
out of place in design with the rest of the Saud's architecture.

Gives pause for thought, where did this design come from?

When we look deeper into all of these strange ties, we
can find "intelligence" in the midst.

Type into your favorite search engine

" Confessions of a British Spy " by a Mr Hempher.

blogs.harvard.edu...

Is this yet another road that leads back to Rome?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

This is your thread. You say "Muslims go full-paranoid when they see the one eye or - god forbid - the eye within the Pyramid. Muslim countries have a long tradition of anti-Illuminati conspiracy theories.", I just want this to be proven. But if you don't care, I won't care either.

I don't need to prove common knowledge. One-Eye symbolizes SATAN in Muslim culture. Just like 666 or Horns symbolizes Satan in our culture.

It's like you are saying "prove to me that people are paranoid about 666" or "prove to me that people are paranoid about devils horns".

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It's really made me think about the implications of the Illuminati being temporarily ousted in KSA?

Sounds incredibly far fetched but it does make one wonder.

The royals arrested were considered untouchable. The were long rumored and known to be into drug trafficking, child trafficking, politician bribing, corruption, enslavement of staff, etc. but nobody would crack down on them. Above the law. Until recently.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
And you can buy eye symbols on countless items, intended to ward off evil, all over the middle east. No folk going nuts when they see them a thousand times a day.

This is obviously just frothy nonsense.

The "evil eye" concept is predominantly found in muslim culture. People purchase amulets called "evil eye" in order to ward off others "evil eye". This, of course, goes back to the Dajjal being one-eyed.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Really fascinating OP....
You're really making an interesting point, as those of us in the US and other Western Nations are working to wrap our minds around the "Illuminati", the cabal, whatever name you give it," EVIL"..it's meaningful to understand that this " EVIL" has corrupted and infiltrated the whole World !

It seems it always leads back to Ancient History and some sort of bizarre agenda that people to this day are Hell bent on manifesting. Building an extravagant palace in just the "right" place to "welcome" the Anti-Christ is just tooo weird ! It's encouraging to know that lot's of Muslims don't like this "thing" one bit either.

The Kaaba Black Stone is another really strange thing....rocks from outer-space?
Lot's of Illuminate symbolism in the temple it self and the Black stone is located on the "cornerstone" of the building, sound familiar?

www.ancient-origins.net...

Then there's this crazy "Angel" sighting above the Temple...lot's of speculation this was some sort of hoax, but even that is very freaky .

Lastly this is another odd coincidence....IDK ?

First, if the first picture was real, it would be world news everywhere. Think about that.
Second, any two places, shown from above, you can draw an "infinity" symbol around.

Come on people..

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. All this about symbolism is real without a doubt.

The one eye symbolism and the pyramid go back thousands of years to the ancient mystery religions. Modern-day mysticm uses it as well. All modern-day occultism, spiritism, witchcraft, sorcery, and satanism stems from the Kaballah.

From the research I have done I gather it all goes back to the Kabbalah.

The eye of horus is actually the "third eye" or the eye of enlightenment. It is not a literal eye, but rather the pineal gland.

I cannot post pictures here but here are some links.

Here is a link comparing the eye of Horus to the pineal gland (where the third eye is situated in the center of the forehead. It is said that this is what is used by the spirit world to contact us):

Eye of Horus Next to Pineal Gland

The Kaballah uses many of the same symbols as modern-day secret socities such as the Freemasons:

Kaballah tree of life, with eye of horus symbolism

Some of the symbols used in Freemasonry and found in architecture all over the world borrow themselves from the blueprints of the building of Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem. But Solomon at the end of his life had apostatized from Jehovah God. If he is the one that founded the books of magic that are ascribed to him, I have no idea.

But notice how, for example the pillars of Boaz and Jachan are both represented in the Bible and in the Kaballah (Jewish mysticism, again the source of all modern-day occultism and witchcraft):

Boaz and Jachan

The name Boaz means: In Strength, and the name Jachin means: May Jehovah firmly establish. So looking toward the two pillars from right to left as one faced east in the temple courtyard it would signify: May Jehovah firmly establish the temple in strength.

Notice I am not trying to mix occlutism, the Jewish Kaballah, ancient mystery religion rites, Freemasonry, and the Bible. The Bible is the word of God.

Occultism is opposed to God and satanic in nature.

That there is something sinister and evil to the meanings in occult ritual, and secret society rites there is no doubt.

Oh, and if you haven't heard of it. Check out the symbolism found from all of these in the city of Astana, Kazakhstan. The entire capital is built with these Kaballaistic/Freemasonic/occultish symbols...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Awesome thread! I want to extend the idea of what is being worshipped here. That Satan is actually Saturn. The hexagon found inside the pentagram. This being connected to the symbology of the black cube. The black cube has its place all around the world. Such as the prayer and meditation room of the United Nations. The Kaaba is a black cube which may explain why the black stone is made to look like the "one eye". It is also interesting to know that the black stone is referenced to Adam and Eve or in other words, the creation of humanity and fall into lower dimensions.

Satan is saturn and it may be wise to dip into the fabric of the elite's beliefs to get a better understanding. Many beliefs in our cultures and societies were set up to show truth while concealing it.
edit on 3-4-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
With regards to one eyed symbolism in Islamic culture:

Mamu:
I know that the (Babri) Masjid fell and I left for home. Nothing else. In 1947 there were only two people, Jinnah and As-Salaam Abdul Ghaffar Khan,10 not even Gandhi or Maulana Azad. There were four brothers in our family. One was dark and blind in one eye. All of us voted for the Congress because Ghaffar Khan of the red cap asked us to do so. The dark one voted for the Muslim League. We were all born in UP [Uttar Pradesh]. How could we vote for anything other than India? The Shiv Sena may not want us here. But can they deny my corpse its plot of land? Can they bury me in Pakistan?11

It is evident that the words Mamu speaks have a mythic theological register as in his reference to one brother “being dark and one eyed” (like the villain of a folk tale) and to the plot of land where one will be buried because one’s ancestors are buried in Uttar Pradesh. Here the condensation of several registers of speech gives a far greater density to the notion of India as a space for Muslims than the purely secular notions of minorities and their constitutional rights.

Moral and Spiritual Striving in the Everyday:
To Be a Muslim in Contemporary India
-(direct .pdf link)

the prophetic traditions on the blindness (al-A'war, one-eyed) of the Antichrist

The Legend of al‐Dajjāl (Antichrist): The Personification of Evil in the Islamic Tradition

If thou seest a one-eyed person pass by, turn up a stone …

Arabic Proverbs: The Manners and Customs of the Modern Egyptians

know that Dajjal is one-eyed and Indeed Allāh is not one-eyed

[CITATION] The Definition of Tawbid al-Asma wa l-Sifat and its Relationship to the Other Categories of Tawhid

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: redletter

Isn't it possible that the Bible and Christianity has been heavily influenced and/or altered by these "occult" ideas? Nothing is infallible in this world.

edit on 3-4-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

You seem a little paranoid by posting this garbage the research of yours. This is dumb sh-t.

Here, watch this:

Are you really that oblivious to symbolism? People make these logos, and every logo has a meaning and purpose. Do you think people just randomly make logos and coincidentally it comes out with a triangle and eye? LOL!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Agreed and Saturn has a hexagon for a north pole.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I have a few.

So they don't go full crazy paranoid when they see eyes depicted now do they then?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The Nazar or evil eye symbol predates Islam by several centuries as well (earliest examples are Phoenicean) so the Dajjal link is moot at best.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShamnaOahu

Black represents negative. A cube represents the physical. Think of the square and compass and the vitruvian man. The square represents the tool used to design the physical world, the square is at the bottom of the emblem. The compass is at the top and at mm level is above the square indicating the emphasis on the positive spiritual over the negative physical. 666 is essentially the number of the beast when we worship it we worship and give power to the negative side, the people actually in the know on the negative side of things worship it because it literally gives them their power. Jesus died on the cross which is symbolically an unfolded cube, it symbolizes the shrugging off of the physical and the total embrace of the spiritual, it implies a certain... sacrifice.

Interesting, Learned something new.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
[

" Confessions of a British Spy " by a Mr Hempher.

blogs.harvard.edu...

Is this yet another road that leads back to Rome?

It should be obvious to anyone with a heart, that Wahabism is a fake religion, created for nothing other than enslaving
people. This "religion" has created an army of belligerent, aggressive and angry people who hate woman, hate foreigners, hate music, hate art, hate relationships, hate moderate muslims, hate freedom. How anyone could believe this is a legitimate religious path, I dont know.

Who created it? Some entity foreign to the normal everyday people, thats for sure. Interesting link.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join