It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Eater Of The Black Misty Goo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Sometimes I feel this strange sensation around my arm, where my palms burn and there is a sensation similar to that when you run your fingers in the water. I always wondered what it is and for the past 3 nights I dreamt a similar situation but in different locations and with different individuals.

The main question I wonder about is - Was this an answer?

The dream starts off with individuals who are sick, seem almost like possessed (typical Hollywood fiasco), there are those that had this black goo/mist that was attached to them like a parasite etc.

And when I place my hand or hands on them it seems like I am purging it and yet at the same time it looks more like I am taking it into myself, after this removal the person looks confused and says I touched their soul.

Which is rather strange but their expressions were rather astonishing it was something between terrified, confused and thankful.

Upon waking up I either have my hand up as if reaching to the sky and grabbing something, or I feel the sensation of the warmth in my hand.

I can not control when this sensation shows up, I do not know how to engage it and I have no clue what it really means.

What could it mean?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM
where is the mist attached to them mainly and is the mist black as follows ? Could be a demon.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The Eater Of The Black Misty Goo

I don't know what your dreams mean but that is a fantastic log line for a TV episode!!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
where is the mist attached to them mainly and is the mist black as follows ? Could be a demon.

Yes! Exactly like that but more fog/smoke like!

It's at times is attached to their heart, sometimes to the top of their head or directly over the face, one of the times it tried to grab onto my hand as if trying to take over me but as soon as it did it began to dissolve entirely.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

And when I place my hand or hands on them it seems like I am purging it and yet at the same time it looks more like I am taking it into myself, after this removal the person looks confused and says I touched their soul.

Sounds like a form of empathy...

From google:

What is being an empath?

An Empath is a person that is extremely sensitive to the emotions and energy of other people, animals and places. They have the ability to physically feel the energy field of others and their surrounding. They often feel everything, sometimes to an extreme, and are less likely to intellectualise feelings.

In dreams is one thing, real world is something else.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
Yes! Exactly like that but more fog/smoke like!

It's at times is attached to their heart, sometimes to the top of their head or directly over the face, one of the times it tried to grab onto my hand as if trying to take over me but as soon as it did it began to dissolve entirely.

There are 5 levels of jinn. Shaitan jinn are like elementals where the black smoke surrounds either fire or lightning.

So if there was only smoke, then it would be a Djinn that is lower level than a 3rd level shaitan jinn.

Quite often, these entities are hooked to the persons' left shoulder blade.

They are negative entities so they cannot handle being touched by a positive minded spiritual person.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Some souls are strong in manipulating (can be used symbiotically or parasitically) energetic states of a body. Vibrating the human body so that it manifest relaxation is a known way to make the body self heal to a higher level.

Humans have done this with laying of hands, meditation chants and music for thousand of years. Cats purr when they are sick or injured.

Today we can play around with bliss states with TUS - Transcranial Ultrasound.
www.quantumconsciousness.org...

If you want to understand the nature of burning and vibrating energy in the body you might wanna read about kundalini and chi.

edit on 1-4-2018 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Besides the fact that you've obviously had a string of spiritual dreams in which God is trying to speak to you, it sounds like you also have a nerve pinching somewhere that is causing the burning sensation in your palm. I get burning sensations on the back of my neck from nerves when they are pinching.

www.mayoclinic.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Besides the fact that you've obviously had a string of spiritual dreams in which God is trying to speak to you, it sounds like you also have a nerve pinching somewhere that is causing the burning sensation in your palm. I get burning sensations on the back of my neck from nerves when they are pinching.

www.mayoclinic.org...

But why would God try speak to me? I'm a no one man, I don't go to church, and I don't pray.

Like what is with this sudden curiosity interest in me?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Schizophrenia..ive seen black spots flash randomly.
Please dont try to heal us. Were possessed by a computerized being..perhaps.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

But why would God try speak to me? I'm a no one man, I don't go to church, and I don't pray.

God wants to save you from this chaotic realm and knows that you want 'out'.

All mortal peasants are equal in the eyes of God and He gives everyone an opportunity to work for Him or turn away.

Jesus said that people will choose either Him or the mammon (money). Many churches chose the mammon hence it is good that you do not go to todays churches.

Accept the Blood Atonement of Jesus Christ into your heart and God will gladly seal your soul with His Spirit. Then He will probably guide you with more dreams and visions.

Both Heaven and Sheol is now fighting for the souls of mortals. It is time to pick a side.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

God wants to save you from this chaotic realm and knows that you want 'out'.

All mortal peasants are equal in the eyes of God and He gives everyone an opportunity to work for Him or turn away.

Jesus said that people will choose either Him or the mammon (money). Many churches chose the mammon hence it is good that you do not go to todays churches.

Accept the Blood Atonement of Jesus Christ into your heart and God will gladly seal your soul with His Spirit. Then He will probably guide you with more dreams and visions.

Both Heaven and Sheol is now fighting for the souls of mortals. It is time to pick a side.

You should read the Sword in Stone Russia experience.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

The whole point of salvation is to turn non-believers into faithful believers, otherwise, Jesus died on the cross for nothing.

Remember, God doesn't want anyone to be lost, He wants everyone to know the truth, but he's not going to override anyone's free will in order for them to accept and acknowledge Him.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

The whole point of salvation is to turn non-believers into faithful believers, otherwise, Jesus died on the cross for nothing.

Remember, God doesn't want anyone to be lost, He wants everyone to know the truth, but he's not going to override anyone's free will in order for them to accept and acknowledge Him.

I understand where you are coming from!

Hell, with what I've seen and been shown I should probably be one of the biggest believers on the planet. Hahahaha and yet here I am a doubtful son so to speak.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Hell, with what I've seen and been shown I should probably be one of the biggest believers on the planet. Hahahaha and yet here I am a doubtful son so to speak.

It's natural human behavior to doubt and it takes time to digest, but what's meant to be, will be, either way.

new topics

top topics

join