It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White South African gets 2 years for "K" word

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
While racial epithets are abusive this marks the first time in SA history that someone is going to prison for it. White Estates agent Vicki Momberg was handed a 3 year sentence with 1 year suspended. She apparently used the K word (kaffir) dozens of times while reprimanding a Black policeman. To an American this sounds pretty extreme punishment and rather duplicitous in that there are many videos online of ANC and EFF leaders like Julius Malema and Jacob Zuma singing songs about killing the White man.
www.iol.co.za...

Another recent incident involved a Black South African National Defense Force Major who commented about an elderly (80 yrs) White beating victim by saying of the attackers:

“ (they) Should actually have poked out his eyes and tongue so that the last people he would ever see, were the killers and he could go to his grave with the nightmare.”

“Apartheid is in him. All of these old white people think we are stupid when they say they were opposed to apartheid. We will not forget what they have done. Now it is the white people’s turn.”

www.thesouthafrican.com...

Major Mohola was asked to not do it again.

Such is the state of South Africa today where color is the major determinant of whether or not one can be guilty of hate speech. Encouraging murder and torture is apparently not worth prosecution but use a bad word and off to prison you go. No small wonder Afrikaners feel disenfranchised in their own country. Add that to the many laws concerning hiring and government contracts which is why so many Whites are now unemployed and some 400,000 now live in squatter camps every bit as bad as the townships of the Apartheid days.

Appropriation of land without compensation was promised by former SA President Zuma and reiterated by both the new President Ramaphosa and EFF leader Malema prompting a spate of illegal land occupations by the poor tired of waiting. Local EFF leaders have been encouraging these land grabs. Thread here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

South Africa has so much promise and potential and it's sad to see how that is being destroyed by a political class who seek only to enrich themselves and their friends while making grandiose promises to the masses they either cannot keep or that will ruin the lives of innocent people.
edit on 31-3-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
South Africa = get out while you still can!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Damn. Get out.

Apply for asylum. Run. This wont get better while the country goes to the pits.

South Africa will not be a nice place to visit. Future business there will revolve around large corporations that will rape the land into a desert.

Edit to add:
That woman who went on a racist rant is an idiot though. I dont think prison for hate speech is fitting in a democracy. She should still know better, even if she is a raging racist.
edit on 3 31 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Any white person in SA that is trapped and needs a US citizen to help them get out, let me know. I don't have any cash, but will use my citizenship in any way I can to help ya out!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

In about 20 years south Africa will be just like north Africa.
Only with less sand.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Only with less sand.

The big thing holding back any mass actions is foreign investment and the value of the rand. If property rights are not respected foreign investors will pull out leaving SA facing financial collapse. I think even the most ardent Marxists in the government are aware of that which will hopefully lead them to finding reasonable solutions to the issues they face today.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Only with less sand.

The big thing holding back any mass actions is foreign investment and the value of the rand. If property rights are not respected foreign investors will pull out leaving SA facing financial collapse. I think even the most ardent Marxists in the government are aware of that which will hopefully lead them to finding reasonable solutions to the issues they face today.

That makes sense. BUT let's be honest. No one in my family is aware of white people being killed in SA. Why? The MSM is scared to talk about it. Honestly there is something happening there that is being kept out of the news for a reason. What that reason is? Not sure. Unless of course talking about People of Color killing white people totally throws a cog in the wrench of the diversity and globalist narrative?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Thank god for 'Lethal weapon 2'... Otherwise, I'd be totally in the dark with this thread and wouldn't even know what the "k word" was.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
White South Africans need to send this letter

Dear NRA,

Help

Please send guns, so we can defend ourself against our governement

Sign
Future genocide victims

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It's just simply not-PC to show that whites can be victimized in racial ways too, and that would clearly be what this is.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

That makes sense. BUT let's be honest. No one in my family is aware of white people being killed in SA. Why? The MSM is scared to talk about it. Honestly there is something happening there that is being kept out of the news for a reason. What that reason is? Not sure. Unless of course talking about People of Color killing white people totally throws a cog in the wrench of the diversity and globalist narrative?

The South African government is loathe to let out news of this kind as it reflects badly on the country and rightfully so. Whites have become vulnerable especially on rural farms due to government policies that 1) disbanded the traditional commando organization that once protected them and 2) implemented gun laws and registration making it difficult to get firearms and creating a database of who owns them.

The ANC has played the long game. In 1960 the ratio of White to Black was around 1 to 5. Now it is around 1 to 12. Every White male used to spend 2 years in the Army, now it is predominately Black and conscription is no longer law. The ability of Afrikaners to defend themselves has declined year by year with a corresponding increase in crime rates (lesson for the US maybe?). While the Afrikaner population has declined due to emigration they have become further isolated and marginalized. Vulnerable is the operative word here and what happens next has been stated many times by ANC and EFF leaders. When it comes to this subject suddenly the media refuses to take these politicians at their word.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

My friend I have been keeping abreast of this which is going on in SA despite the media blackout of it in the western world. I just saw your post about it and felt froggy enough to toss out my help thru the use of my citizenship for someone facing being murdered for being white.

I meant what I said in my offer! If I have to lie about my relationship with a person from SA trying to save their life then so be it.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sadly reality just called and left a message bout s.a.

Nobody gives a dam.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

SA will look like Detroit and Chicago if all the whites leave. Then whats left will be going around with its hand out to the UN and world bank talking about their post colonial condition.

edit on 31-3-2018 by Logarock because: n

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Kafir was originally an Arabic word for African Blacks who weren't Muslim ("unbeliever"). It came in to common use as a general term for Blacks and was construed as an insult in the last 50 years after centuries of common usage. You will still hear in many movies and find it in many books.

As an advocate of free speech I cannot ascribe magical powers to any word. I don't believe in hate speech laws or civil penalties. I believe in civil speech and refraining from using terms that others find offensive and if guilty let society handle it. People should be chastised by their peers if necessary.

The danger of course is to allow any group to control language and by extension thought. If one group can determine what is and is not acceptable they are then empowered over other groups. Like all human dynamics involving power it will be abused and extended. Sexual harrassment claims are also in the category of allegations having force without ever being proved true. People losing their jobs because someone claims to have been injured by another. Language is a powerful tool and there is a movement to use that as a tool for larger social engineering agendas.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Only with less sand.

Well yea and that narrative as a brainwashing and propaganda tool would be undermined if the targets became alarmed. Years of teaching anti colonialism would be undermined if Chinas involvement on the continent were subject to the same scrutiny. Ect.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Only with less sand.

Well yea and that narrative as a brainwashing and propaganda tool would be undermined if the targets became alarmed. Years of teaching anti colonialism would be undermined if Chinas involvement on the continent were subject to the same scrutiny. Ect.

China certainly has their paws in Africa. As a matter of fact do a google of Chinese cites in Africa which by the way are empty.

Honestly though, you couldn't pay me to live in a Chinese built skyscraper. The odds of that bad boy crashing to the ground due to poor construction and material are HUGE!

And not for nothin, if Africa had an honest and intelligent man or woman amongst them, they could build an empire considering the natural resources the western world is stealing from them!
edit on 31-3-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I knew China was a key element in all this mess. Now I know why.
Look at this chart, it should make most of us crap their pants -
wits.worldbank.org...#

China now accounts for 59% of all mineral exports out of 137 trade partners (2016 figures)

In 1992 Europe accounted for more than all of East Asia including China (During Apartheid)
wits.worldbank.org...

Those are startling statistical changes.

Strategic minerals exist in South Africa like no other country. It is vital to manufacturing and technology. Neither the US nor Europe can afford to have them fall under Chinese control.

My suspicion is that China would like to set the lions free as it were then come in and buy up everything on the cheap, establishing order and control using troops (or hirelings) to seal the deal. The politicians get rich, the Whites get out and everyone else just gets screwed. The new colonialism will be driven by China in all likelihood.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Logarock

I knew China was a key element in all this mess. Now I know why.
Look at this chart, it should make most of us crap their pants -
wits.worldbank.org...#

China accounts for 59% of all mineral exports out of 137 trade partners

Strategic minerals exist in South Africa like no other country. It is vital to manufacturing and technology. Neither the US nor Europe can afford to have them fall under Chinese control.

My suspicion is that China would like to set the lions free as it were then come in and buy up everything on the cheap, establishing order and control using troops (or hirelings) to seal the deal. The politicians get rich, the Whites get out and everyone else just gets screwed. The new colonialism will be driven by China in all likelihood.

Hell yea brother!

Look at how many mines in the US are owned by the Chinese!

Ever wonder why all we hear about are the evil coal mines? lol

Edit: One day I was sitting at my puter and came across something about China buying up natural resources. So I went onto google and started searching something like "Mines in the US owned by China". The snip that came back hit me so hard I couldn't deal with even trying to figure it out!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Canada and Australia too.
The reach of the Chinese is longer than anyone else's now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join