It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "We're Coming Out Of Syria Very Soon; Others Can Take Care Of It Now"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Grambler

So trump plans on backing down in the country where we oppose the Russians..

No way.. shocking lol.

Didn't they used to call this "cut and run?"

just saying.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wonder what country we invade next? North Korea maybe? The MIC can't just lose a moneymaker without replacing it somewhere else.

How do you feel about Libya which was a beautiful country but since it was destroyed due to it's leaders reluctance to sign on to the global central BANK has now turned into a shnip hole where slavery is rampant?

Gaddafi was a fool. If he invited Russians into Libya for protection like Assad invited Russians to Syria for protection, he would still be alive today.
edit on 29-3-2018 by sunShines because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Arnie123
Anti Trump thread? WTH does that even mean? So you're just playing the fence for kicks?

That last thread isn't simply an Anti Trump thread, rather a real world issue involving economics, to suggest its just that shows you really don't care, just designed to disagree with him. - offtopic.

Yes, anti trump as in me criticizing something trump did.

Meaning that although I am a trump supporter, I dont heishtate to argue against him if i disagree with him.

How is that me showing I dont care?

I won't answer that, off topic. Hence, my annotations of it being off topic.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So Trump doing something else I agree with....oh dear.

I think this is a good thing, I can't really say too much against it however I say that with some caution.

Whilst I think its a good idea for America to stop its involvement in Syria I would add that America has been involved in that part of the world for a long time and I think it would be irresponsible to just quit out over night without any kind of deescalation plan. I think its good that he is doing this, I just want him to do it the right way and I am confident that the chaps in the Pentagon will ensure this.

The last thing Trump would want I think is for America to stop its involvement with Syria and it opens up a new opportunity for ISIS to regroup. The best case for trump is that he leaves and Russia mop up the mess.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Anti Trump thread? WTH does that even mean? So you're just playing the fence for kicks?

That last thread isn't simply an Anti Trump thread, rather a real world issue involving economics, to suggest its just that shows you really don't care, just designed to disagree with him. - offtopic.

Meaning that although I am a trump supporter, I dont heishtate to argue against him if i disagree with him.

Ok then here is a suggestion.

Dont accuse someone of something and then hide behind your comment being off topic when they ask you to explain.

Maybe you should just not have said it in the first place.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

Okay, well isn't pulling out of Syria ALREADY going agaisnt the MIC?

Saying something and actually doing it are two different things.

Plus, didn't he give them 700 billion recently???

Who gave who 700 billion? I just know that Trump has announced his plans to increase the MIC budget.
Are you serious?

*Facepalm*

Did you really just say that? ok cut the BS. If Trump is announcing it, then yeah, its most likely true. Considering the stakes here.

Seriously, "oh saying it is diff then doing", such a stupid argument, it is.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Ok then here is a suggestion.

Dont accuse someone of something and then hide behind your comment being off topic when they ask you to explain.

Maybe you should just not have said it in the first place.
Okay, my suggestion, perhaps stick to the main topic instead of dragging other non BS into the discussion, that way, its clean and clear with your overall point.
edit on 29-3-2018 by Arnie123 because: Muah

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Yes I'm serious. We were supposed to pull out of Afghanistan years ago yet we're still over there.

Trump giving the MIC a higher budget isn't going against the MIC.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yeah, let's start a war with Russia in a tiny insignificant backwater country called Syria. What can go wrong?
edit on 29-3-2018 by sunShines because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunShines

I wonder what country we invade next? North Korea maybe? The MIC can't just lose a moneymaker without replacing it somewhere else.

How do you feel about Libya which was a beautiful country but since it was destroyed due to it's leaders reluctance to sign on to the global central BANK has now turned into a shnip hole where slavery is rampant?

Gaddafi was a fool. If he invited Russians into Libya for protection like Assad invited Russians to Syria for protection, he would still be alive today.

How was he a fool by refusing to abandon the GOLD standard in favor of the Central Bank standard? I believe the US is experiencing so many issues for falling into the same trap if you ask me.
But what do I know?

I am just stashing dried goods and preparing myself with the rest of my brethren while the rest of you have taken politics as to a religion?

Either way, I have my plans for survival, what are yours?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yes I'm serious. We were supposed to pull out of Afghanistan years ago yet we're still over there.

Trump giving the MIC a higher budget isn't going against the MIC.
But pulling out of Syria is.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

According to this map American soldiers don't even control half of Afghanistan. Really disappointed in performance of American soldiers.

pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Have we done that yet? We're still in Afghanistan.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I almost agreed, you lost me a bit at de-escalataion plan. That's a synonym for stay involved for years to come.
Russia claims they stepped in to resolve the situation, let them have it.
I'm curious to see how that works. It's a #hole and will likely stay one for a long time, why stay? There are also so many other nations involved, let them hash it out amongst eachother. Be more like Suisse.
Enjoy the show.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Have we done that yet? We're still in Afghanistan.
Except that isn't the topic and that call is convoluted. I believe Trump even stated he wanted out. I got to cite that though.

This was just announced, We haven't even had the chance for it to play out.

I get it, it didn't happen then, why should it be true here? Lol

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Can't disagree with this move. It's also smart given the renewed push for a hot cold war.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I almost agreed, you lost me a bit at de-escalataion plan. That's a synonym for stay involved for years to come.

I don't think it has to be years, all I mean is that I don't think just leaving over night is a good idea, it needs to be about leaving in a sensible way. a de-escalation plan is probably the wrong way of putting it, I just think there has to be a sensible approach to leaving.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunShines

Was he?

Or our you a fool for being a sucker for what the state run media tells you?

Let me give you a hint. Look up pics of Libya before and after!

Also? If you are one these Marxist bred SJW's? look at how the slavery trade has increased exponentially since Libya was taken down under the Obama/Clinton regime!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You know what would be ironic? If or when the USA leaves Syria, suddenly ISIS disappears and is no longer a problem at all. Just kind of goes 'poof' and no one knows what happened to them. What kind of conclusions would you draw from that scenario?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have no interest in a tiny backwater country called Syria. A place where I will never visit in my whole life.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join