It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circular "UFO" Footage Caught By Drone At Tepoztlán, Mexico On May 10, 2017

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I was looking for interesting "UFO" footage on both YouTube and the UFO Reddit page, when I discovered this gem. A drone, taking aerial video footage of the picturesque landscape of Tepoztlán, caught this strange, unidentified flying object zooming past it. I'm not saying this object is extraterrestrial in origin, but it's a clear video showing something that's clearly circular and not a bird. I'm not an expert in drone technology, but I've rarely seen a drone that has a "solid" oval shape. Normally, a drone has individual "arms" and prop guards for each of it's propellers. I don't see that on this object.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

nvm...
edit on 29-3-2018 by intrptr because: redacted

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

If that is not some kind of fake it is really a good catch of a 1950ish classic flying saucer.. It is so good it probably is fake

but...if not....NEAT !

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Reflection of "something" on glass. Next!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Theres also something further out from what ever that is that you can see.
Skip to 1:02 during the negative view. And you will see something that follows the same trajectory further out.
...Maybe a shadow?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
That is an interesting vid. Mexico produces some fakes it's true but they have also had some of the most interesting mass sightings. I've wondered if all the Cartel "black magic" and violence going on there has something to do with it. Lots of classic orb-type and "flotillas."

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'll tell you what, that's some seriously steady footage for a drone. I call fake.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I'll tell you what, that's some seriously steady footage for a drone. I call fake.

Obviously you’ve never used a nice drone, that quality and steadiness is standard these days.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
That’s a sombrero flying right there!! I saw one once in a Kansas corn field, must been here illegally! Did I also hear gun shots at the beginning?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Obviously you’ve never used a nice drone, that quality and steadiness is standard these days.

Agreed. Drones are crazy awesome these days with their GPS and image stabilization. I've even heard of indie movie producers using them flying at low levels close up to film action sequences without having to buy an expense Steadi-cam rig.

What is in the picture? Flying saucer, I guess. I think the shadows match up fairly well. If it's CGI, then it's short and sweet and avoids having the thing play for the camera.

It's an image. That's all. *shrug*
edit on 29-3-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Nice find and a good, clear video.

To me, the object is circular, definitely reflective with some smaller structure atop the main disc [or whatever it is]. There also appears to be shadow and reflection from this structure. If fake, I would say the UFO would probably have been more elaborate than it is. Not a drone, in my opinion and definitely not a bird.

Unidentified for the time being.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
That's pretty cool.

The object seems to be shiny.

As it goes by there's a reflection that shows up above it.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Reflection of "something" on glass. Next!

Oh...expertly debunked!!
But...wait...no opinions on what that "something" may be?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It looks legit. Tepoztlan is a famous hotspot for Ufos
and the witness lives there.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Maybe a seagul trying to hit the drone with a dropping? It wasn't a very good aim if you ask me. They are great at hitting a freshly washed car. Although, maybe the props actually blew it off to the side.

I have no clue what that is, the new cameras kind of blend distance so there isn't much depth perception to judge how far it is away.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here's a little GIF of it:

Bad resolution aside, it doesn't look to be completely saucer shaped, and seems to have little pointy extensions around the outside edge. The most visible is the one at approximately 5:00 o'clock. Propeller arm?

So maybe it is another drone zipping by.
edit on 29-3-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Whatever it was, it seemed to be really fast.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Problem is that we don't have a sense of scale. Is that thing 2" across, 2 feet? 20 feet? You can't tell. I suspect calculations could be done here, but since we don't have them, well, it limits the usefulness of the video.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Problem is that we don't have a sense of scale. Is that thing 2" across, 2 feet? 20 feet? You can't tell. I suspect calculations could be done here, but since we don't have them, well, it limits the usefulness of the video.

All of you deniers on here are truly funny.

That is 346% zoom - It's at least 20 feet wide and very fast.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
That is 346% zoom - It's at least 20 feet wide and very fast.

This is a math test. Please show your work.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join