It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circular "UFO" Footage Caught By Drone At Tepoztlán, Mexico On May 10, 2017

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Something flies in front of or behind drone camera, cloaked/shadow at 1:30. Same shape as object it saw initially

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

originally posted by: schuyler
Problem is that we don't have a sense of scale. Is that thing 2" across, 2 feet? 20 feet? You can't tell. I suspect calculations could be done here, but since we don't have them, well, it limits the usefulness of the video.

All of you deniers on here are truly funny.

That is 346% zoom - It's at least 20 feet wide and very fast.

Please show your work. How high was the drone, for example? What does a 346% zoom rate have to do with size of the object photographed? Nothing. And exactly how fast was it traveling? "Very fast" doesn't tell us much. These are very basic issues that need to be answered here. It's possible to do, but no one has done it. Avoiding them as you have speaks to your knowledge of the subject, which is little to none. You can't be taken seriously when all you do is criticize the questions that come up about the video. You're just another wide-eyed believer.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Reflection of "something" on glass. Next!

1st terrible debunk of the thread.... next.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I'll tell you what, that's some seriously steady footage for a drone. I call fake.

just because you don't know how to use a drone properly doesn't mean it's fake. there are plenty of steady drone footage videos out there, try again.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Problem is that we don't have a sense of scale. Is that thing 2" across, 2 feet? 20 feet? You can't tell. I suspect calculations could be done here, but since we don't have them, well, it limits the usefulness of the video.

All of you deniers on here are truly funny.

Please show your work. How high was the drone, for example? What does a 346% zoom rate have to do with size of the object photographed? Nothing. And exactly how fast was it traveling? "Very fast" doesn't tell us much. These are very basic issues that need to be answered here. It's possible to do, but no one has done it. Avoiding them as you have speaks to your knowledge of the subject, which is little to none. You can't be taken seriously when all you do is criticize the questions that come up about the video. You're just another wide-eyed believer.

I was a tower climber, the drone is 250 - 300 ft in the air.

It was going faster than the human eye can see which is why the 60 fps drone caught it easily. You only see in 30.

It was sub sonic speed or right below the speed of sound. This is the reason it moved in and out of view within mere milliseconds.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Here's a little GIF of it:

Bad resolution aside, it doesn't look to be completely saucer shaped, and seems to have little pointy extensions around the outside edge. The most visible is the one at approximately 5:00 o'clock. Propeller arm?

So maybe it is another drone zipping by.

I'm thinking a little too fast for another drone there. never seen one go quite like that.

edit on 29/3/18 by gunshooter because: typo

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

This is a math test. Please show your work.

That's not the way it works.

You show me the math where I am wrong. Not I show you the math where I am right. The proof is quite obviously in the pudding given that object in the video is about 300 - 400 ft way from the drone. It is only 100 ft or so below the drone, banked, and on descend at about 35* to the mountain. The cars on the ground, buildings, can all be scaled to where the drone is.

It's 15 - 20 ft wide, that object.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You show me the math where I am wrong. Not I show you the math where I am right.

You haven't shown us any math, right or wrong. You just supplied a few numbers that you guessed at. If you want me to correct your math homework, then you need to walk us all through it, step by step.

Let's start with a simple one; other than "I fly drones all the time," how did you reach an altitude estimate of 250-300 feet?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This was posted on the same channel...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

cloaked/shadow at 1:30

Good eye ... yeah, sorta a blackish blur, left to right... I'm betting that one is a bug or bird, tho, too close and out of focus? But who knows ... could be the big, semi-invisible bat things following the saucers for parasitic feedings for all we really know.

This main OT tho is interesting... my first guess was another drone, but if it IS bigger and faster, then interesting.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Let's start with a simple one; other than "I fly drones all the time," how did you reach an altitude estimate of 250-300 feet?

I don't know how he guessed it (I suppose it's because he was a "tower climber"), but it says on the video that the drone was flying at an altitude of 90 metres, and that's slight more than 300 ft.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
I don't know how he guessed it (I suppose it's because he was a "tower climber"), but it says on the video that the drone was flying at an altitude of 90 metres, and that's slight more than 300 ft.

Well, there's one number we can work with, at least. The next question I suppose is, how much lower and farther away was the UFO?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: shawmanfromny

If that is not some kind of fake it is really a good catch of a 1950ish classic flying saucer.. It is so good it probably is fake

but...if not....NEAT !

Just some alian out driving his classic

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: darepairman

Looking for a place that still sells leaded gas.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The science of motion:

At rest
Slow
Fast
Really fast

Anyway, an unknown object without other known objects at known distances for reference, it's all just guesses.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: darepairman

Looking for a place that still sells leaded gas.

Oh I am sure he is smart enough to install hardened valve seats.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
I was looking for interesting "UFO" footage on both YouTube and the UFO Reddit page, when I discovered this gem. A drone, taking aerial video footage of the picturesque landscape of Tepoztlán, caught this strange, unidentified flying object zooming past it. I'm not saying this object is extraterrestrial in origin, but it's a clear video showing something that's clearly circular and not a bird. I'm not an expert in drone technology, but I've rarely seen a drone that has a "solid" oval shape. Normally, a drone has individual "arms" and prop guards for each of it's propellers. I don't see that on this object.
snip

Does not look real. It's whiter than the sky yet it is seen when it's over land. I played the video at 1/4 speed and you just don't see the craft until it's over dark terrain. Additionally, it resembles the craft popularized by "Billy" Meier and sold as a kit by Testor's.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Looks just like a stray bit of fluff, probably with a seed in it. Many plants/trees disperse their seeds using the wind.

Cottonseed trees for example:

edit on 29-3-2018 by FireballStorm because: typo

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FireballStorm

That's a real stretch. The object in question moves very quickly in a straight line, while your "fluff" drifts in the wind. SMH

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join