It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump To Pull US Out Of Iran Nuclear Deal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Just saw this and thought I'd share. Trump is going to pull out of the iran nuclear deal. There will be no negotiation, it is over. He is also pressuring European nations to stop working with Iran.
SO when do we start bombing?

These tweets are translated from hebrew, thus the odd grammar.

Tweet chain

1/First release now in @news10: Netanyahu estimates the foreign ministers of France and Germany: Trump is about to resign from the nuclear agreement with Iran on May 12th.

2/Prime Minister Netanyahu said that in his meetings today, the foreign ministers of Germany and France have to amend the nuclear agreement on the issue of the Iranian missile program, both regarding the criticisms of the United and the relevant sites in Iran and on the subject of the expiration date.

3/ Senior Israeli officials told me that Netanyahu had made clear that no thorough amendment to the US nuclear agreement would withdraw from it. "It is possible to conduct a discussion if it is a good thing or a bad thing, but it is simply reality," Netanyahu said to the two European ministers. "And then you will have to choose between Iran's small economy and the huge U.S. economy."

4/The German foreign minister, Haiku, told Netanyahu that his country believes that the reality of a nuclear agreement with Iran is preferable to the reality without an agreement. Netanyahu replied: "The Munich Agreement from 1938 was also an agreement." I want to remind you what happened to the nuclear agreement with North Korea.

5/The senior Israeli officials noted that the French Foreign minister kept Netanyahu on his visit to Tehran at the beginning of the month, saying that he was severely disappointed and frustrated with the rigid relocations presented by the Iranian elders regarding the demands of the European countries regarding Iranian activity in the region and the Iranian missile program.

6/In meetings the Palestinian issue also increased. Netanyahu told the foreign ministers of France and Germany that "the Trump administration works on his peace plan and has yet to attempt to promote the issue." Netanyahu told the two ministers that Europe should support the American Peace program and enable the Trump government to lead; Finally
1 reply 1 retweet 4 likes

edit on 28-3-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Smoke them

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite
This is a very bad idea IMO. If this happens and TRUMP still wants to talk to NK, why would they belief the USA will stick to what ever agreement we had? I say no Trump don’t do it.

edit on Wed Mar 28 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Has Trump visited a darkened room with the Men in Black?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

sheee, that's stuff is to be kept under the rug, please.

I think as we all know, no one really takes on a nuclear power. North Korea is the newest example. I think Russia will one day say enough is enough, but that won't happen until China has put up defense system on them man-made islands.
Notice how quiet this administration is about China.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
This is a very bad idea IMO. If this happens and Drupf still wants to talk to NK, why would they belief the USA will stick to what ever agreement we had? I say no Trump don’t do it.

Yep.

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Well his "hair" hasnt turned grey yet that we can tell. Both Bush and Obama's hair had turned grey something like 2 weeks after original inaugurations.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Because NK is agreeing to give up their nukes. Iran only claimed they would stop pursuing, we already know they didn't.

The way things are going, the entire korean peninsula will be thriving by the time trump leaves. Iran will be a black hole. Pretty good reason for NK to keep talking to Trump.
edit on 28-3-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

In case you hadn't noticed that mop of orange is not his hair .

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Because NK is agreeing to give up their nukes. Iran only claimed they would stop pursuing, we already know they didn't.

Really, they agreed to give up their nukes, what timeline are you living in?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Well gad forbid the have deterrence means to keep US in check in terms of over running them in every which way. How dare they!! Lets just urn them into a glass parking lot and be done with it.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

So you're good with dictators having nukes?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Well , does this mean we don't send billions of dollars more appeasement money to them ?
In the middle of the night ? Covertly ?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

And here I had the impression its the most bigly sophisticated overcomb in history. This revelation is a yuge blow to my ego. You bastard!

edit on 28-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I guess he could dye some grey streaks in for effect....

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

They have now told that to south korea and china. I live in reality.
www.cnbc.com...
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

The moment kimi gives up his nukes he's a dead man, I don't think he's quite that stupid.

Don't believe everything you read...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Only if he continues his brutal dictatorship, which I think Un will be the one to end.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

How about the reality that South Korea and Japan each have more numbers of people, economic prowess, industrial might, international sympathy, etc, to each alone defeat NK in a proper conventional war... without US.

And the reality that although NK is annoying to them, the people of those places poll Fat Man the Little Boy Kim as hardly even an enemy.

This thing where people are scared to death of NK, that's exclusive to the US (which happens to be the one place NK is actually the least threat to.

And on that note, that those "THREATS" NK be making, when you actually read between the MSM war propaganda lines, and at what NK actually says, those "threats" are in fact WARNINGS. WARNING, if you attack us we'll nuke you in response.
edit on 28-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

So you're good with dictators having nukes?

Why dont you look at your history a little. The Islamic revolution was created by the CIA. Hillary aided Iran getting nuclear weapons and Obama gave Iran a billion dollars just before leaving office.

Stop buying the hype you are being lied too. Just like you where lied to about Iraq (a million dead due to the occupation. Mostly women and children.) Iraq had nothing to do with 911.

You where lied to about Syria. The US created ISIS. If in any doubt read the Pentagon Leaks. You where lied to about Gaddafi and you where lied to about Afghanistan.

Can you name the only country to use nuclear weapons in on cities killing countless being mostly women and children.

Do you know who used depleted uranium in Iraq causing to this day babies to be born deformed or dead. What is your umbridge with Iran. Can you answer how many wars has Iran started in the last hundred years.

You should have a problem with the US. It has been in a state of almost perpetual war since its creation.
There are some real stupid posts on ATS

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
There are some real stupid posts on ATS

Oh the Irony.

I bet you'd feel a whole lot safer with Iran being the leading superpower instead of the US. Tell me more about real stupid posts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join