It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump To Pull US Out Of Iran Nuclear Deal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Iran uses proxies, I thought you didn't like CIA tactics? Also, they were an aggressor multiple times in the last 100 years. Iran is in both iraq and syria, something you condemn the US for doing.
edit on 28-3-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Iran would be stupid not to play the game that everyone else does but regardless of whether they perform the same tasks as every other country they arent openly engaged in conflicts the world over!
They arent sinking billions nae trillions into defense and then using those arms on bombing campaigns or filling up other countries with depleted uranium.

I dont like the CIA or their tactics , Iran is no innocent party , but they arent on the war machine steez that the USA are !
Aye but did Iran invade those countries on a lie and bomb them back to the stone age and destabilise the region and allow warlords to take over ,did they force millions into poverty and forced them out of their war torn countries into the arms of the liberal EU or did they just sneak in there covertly like everyone else is doing anyway?

I mean I wouldnt be surprised if the CIA has orchestrated all of these conflicts and it just so happens that "refugee/ migrant terrorism" was a positive side affect of conflict , that sees massive amounts of humans flooding other nations to destabilise them , just so that the USA can come riding in to our rescue thus cementing their good nature and willingness to help and bring peace to the world !

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The US gubment makes deals to break them.

First the targeted nation is demonized in the press, talks are called for, then an 'agreement' is declared, then a breach of said agreement, thus providing a pretext for 'punishing' the targeted state thru economic sanctions (siege measures) and eventually, military conquest.

A deal with the United States is a deal with the devil.

Irans mistake was sitting down with the uS in the first place.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No. Because the United States is a liberal democracy, its leadership changes at the whim of the people. New leadership does not always feel constrained to honor previous agreements. Countries with authoritarian governments, like Russia, enter into agreements intending to break them when it is advantageous to do so.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Not responding to you in this thread, you represent the misinformation and propaganda of the deep state here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

ahahahha you mean its a corporatocracy and whoever pays enough to the senate makes the laws ! the people choose the front man , but we all know that person doesnt really hold the power , its the people with the cash and the willingness to fling it at government officials that make the laws and they also make the deals in their companies interests not those of the US citizenry

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No. Because the United States is a liberal democracy,

I thought we were a representative Republic.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Pulling out doesn't seem to be Trump's way.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Pulling out doesn't seem to be Trump's way.

Damn You!

Beat me to it!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Has Trump visited a darkened room with the Men in Black?

Yes.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
This is a very bad idea IMO. If this happens and Drupf still wants to talk to NK, why would they belief the USA will stick to what ever agreement we had? I say no Trump don’t do it.

Quite the opposite. This will show NK that if we make a deal, and they try to not hold to it, we are very willing to drop the whole thing. This is a good thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This is a very bad idea IMO. If this happens and Drupf still wants to talk to NK, why would they belief the USA will stick to what ever agreement we had? I say no Trump don’t do it.

Yep.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Has Trump visited a darkened room with the Men in Black?

Well his "hair" hasnt turned grey yet that we can tell. Both Bush and Obama's hair had turned grey something like 2 weeks after original inaugurations.

Probably because they have real hair.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Reminds me of Rome and Carthage..

Rome talked Carthage into disarming, disbanding their army and siege equipment trying to appease the Roman senate. Then Rome pressured them to give up there children before attacking when they refused to completely destroy the city.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Pull out the deal then show them what nukes can do

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Because NK is agreeing to give up their nukes. Iran only claimed they would stop pursuing, we already know they didn't.

The way things are going, the entire korean peninsula will be thriving by the time trump leaves. Iran will be a black hole. Pretty good reason for NK to keep talking to Trump.

You’re totally wrong.
In the past, NK promised to give them up but didn’t. Iran, on the other hand, has been certified by the US and Europe to have abided by the agreement. Trump is just a damn fool.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah
How is that the opposite? Iran has complied with the deal 100% and now we are going to pull out for no reason other that Trumps hyperbole.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Reminds me of Rome and Carthage..

Rome talked Carthage into disarming, disbanding their army and siege equipment trying to appease the Roman senate. Then Rome pressured them to give up there children before attacking when they refused to completely destroy the city.

Exactly. siege of city states is the same today. The only difference is the methodology. Modern Hegemony of finance is by remote control and weapons are stand off.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

a reply to: BlueAjah
How is that the opposite? Iran has complied with the deal 100% and now we are going to pull out for no reason other that Trumps hyperbole.

Come on now... They are not in 100% compliance and you have to know that.

Source

In this context, the IAEA’s reports have failed to include key information on a range of compliance issues, including centrifuge R&D, nuclear weaponization activities, IAEA access to military sites, illegal procurement efforts, and the exact amount of heavy water under its control. After the release of the latest report, the IAEA acknowledged that the agency had not inspected any Iranian military sites since the JCPOA’s implementation.

Kinda hard to declare Iran "in compliance," 100% or otherwise if they won't let you inspect the military sites where they've done most of the centrifuge R&D , refining of nuclear fuel, miniaturization, weaponization, etc...

It's also kinda hard to believe the IAEA when you see comments like this (from the same artice):

Thus, in late August, an anonymous IAEA official offered another troubling admission. Asked by Reuters about the IAEA’s failure to secure access to Iran’s military sites, the official cited the possibility that President Trump would use Tehran’s refusal as a rationale to abandon the JCPOA. “We just don’t want to give them an excuse to,” the official said. Effectively, the U.N. watchdog acknowledged that political considerations had interfered with its mission of serving as an independent and unbiased monitor of Iran’s nuclear activities.

So... The IAEA (whom JCPOA members rely on to judge compliance) is basically ignoring the fact that there is no real way to verify anything because they can't go to the military sites. Therefore, they are "verifying" compliance in order to avoid "giv[ing] them [the Trump admin] an excuse to [abandon the JCPOA]."

You can't make this stuff up.

I guess one could argue that not having access to the military sites is just a result of the bad deal in the first place. And, it is. That's one reason we should get out of it. It's a terrible deal with meaningless certifications.

If IAEA's certifications that Iran is essentially adhering to the agreement (despite a few minor heavy water cap violations) do nothing to actually verify Iran is abandoning it's nuclear weapon programs, what use is the agreement? Maybe that's the point you're choosing to ignore.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I dont dislike the USA whatsoever. I dislike the shadow government that runs the USA with a total disregard for democracy.

The world happier.?

You are grotesquely misinformed. You think all those countries in the middle east that have been bombed over the last couple of decades in the middle east are happier for it.

They say a picture paints a thousand words. Below is picture of Iran before the Islamic revolution (Yes a well documented CIA Operation) You think the people there are happier now. Sounds more than a little dellusional to me.

Understand your history if you want an informed opinion or continue the way you are if you want to remain ignorant. The choice is yours i cant do it for you cupcake.

My stats are not wrong cup my sweet little cake. Where did you get your figures from. I got mine from the Lancet Journal. Who did the only full peer reviewed study of the death toll caused by the occupation.

So please kindly trot

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

While most of your statements in this post are questionable (or outright fabrications), I'll concentrate on the one most obvious lie.

You are a funny man. Your figures are based on NGOS run by governments. My figures where based on Science.

Now I will wait for your predictable reply where you try and dismiss the Lacent Jounral. (One of the oldest scientific peer received journals in the UK) as a load of rubbish.

So how about my other lies..

ISIS funded by the pentagon.. Thats a big truth (Read the pentagon papers) Then comment if you want.

Iraq had nothing to do with 911. Thats a truth too.

I wait with baited breath for your reply.

Adleast give me some substance to chew on.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join