It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump To Pull US Out Of Iran Nuclear Deal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

originally posted by: purplemer
There are some real stupid posts on ATS

Oh the Irony.

I bet you'd feel a whole lot safer with Iran being the leading superpower instead of the US. Tell me more about real stupid posts.

Dont bother trying to circumnavigate the issue with me you will make yourself look worse. Go for it try and debunk my points. I will post them again below so you can see them clearly.

Address the post or trot on.

Why dont you look at your history a little. The Islamic revolution was created by the CIA. Hillary aided Iran getting nuclear weapons and Obama gave Iran a billion dollars just before leaving office.

Stop buying the hype you are being lied too. Just like you where lied to about Iraq (a million dead due to the occupation. Mostly women and children.) Iraq had nothing to do with 911.

You where lied to about Syria. The US created ISIS. If in any doubt read the Pentagon Leaks. You where lied to about Gaddafi and you where lied to about Afghanistan.

Can you name the only country to use nuclear weapons in on cities killing countless being mostly women and children.

Do you know who used depleted uranium in Iraq causing to this day babies to be born deformed or dead. What is your umbridge with Iran. Can you answer how many wars has Iran started in the last hundred years.

You should have a problem with the US. It has been in a state of almost perpetual war since its creation.
There are some real stupid posts on ATS

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Such a long winded post from someone whose country is throwing their weight around the EU, and threatening Poland again, for not taking refugees of all things. But you have the gall to expect loyalty? For what?

I think I read similar ramblings in Mein Kampf.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: sapien82

Iran uses proxies, I thought you didn't like CIA tactics? Also, they were an aggressor multiple times in the last 100 years. Iran is in both iraq and syria, something you condemn the US for doing.

Iran is welcome and in fact invited to both Iraq and Syria.

The west however were not invited and are engaged in full on terrorism in the middle east.(look up the definition of terrorism).

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Rothschilds are ready for the next war.

Come on Donny, do your job!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

They won't get it on Don's watch. In my opinion, the next war will start when the next establishment candidate is elected.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Remember that almost every single intelligence and military higher up we have says the Iran Deal is a good deal and we should stay in it. Including Mad Dog Mattis!

Thanks a lot, Bolton!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

BWAHAHAHA....

When did North Korea say it was gonna give up their nukes???

Never..

Because they won’t be...

That is the dumbest assumption in history..

Just like trump reversing the Iran deal before they have broken it is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

They won't get it on Don's watch. In my opinion, the next war will start when the next establishment candidate is elected.

Why wait for the next one when they have their man in the office right now?

Are you forgetting they've been in business together for the last 40+ years? That the Rothschilds bailed him out from bankruptcies multiple times? That it all started with Resorts International over 40 years ago?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

He is, just look at his base and how they are itching for a fight, now all trump needs to do is figure out how to get everyone else on board.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

In case you hadn't noticed that mop of orange is not his hair .

With all the leaks Trump has going on it would be front page news if that wasn't his hair.
CNN would lead with it.

It is his real hair, unfortunately.

He even lets people pull it.....

I meant his hair.

edit on 2018-03-28T20:19:30-05:002201828America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

So the clip with the hair flapping on his head is fake you say, or is it his real hair glued on to a net and stuck to his head?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: c2oden

So the clip with the hair flapping on his head is fake you say, or is it his real hair glued on to a net and stuck to his head?

Real hair.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Trump has said for a couple of years that it's HORRIBLE deal. At least he took a year to examine the deal closely, before making the final determination.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Just saw this and thought I'd share. Trump is going to pull out of the iran nuclear deal. There will be no negotiation, it is over. He is also pressuring European nations to stop working with Iran.
SO when do we start bombing?

These tweets are translated from hebrew, thus the odd grammar.

Tweet chain

1/First release now in @news10: Netanyahu estimates the foreign ministers of France and Germany: Trump is about to resign from the nuclear agreement with Iran on May 12th.

2/Prime Minister Netanyahu said that in his meetings today, the foreign ministers of Germany and France have to amend the nuclear agreement on the issue of the Iranian missile program, both regarding the criticisms of the United and the relevant sites in Iran and on the subject of the expiration date.

3/ Senior Israeli officials told me that Netanyahu had made clear that no thorough amendment to the US nuclear agreement would withdraw from it. "It is possible to conduct a discussion if it is a good thing or a bad thing, but it is simply reality," Netanyahu said to the two European ministers. "And then you will have to choose between Iran's small economy and the huge U.S. economy."

4/The German foreign minister, Haiku, told Netanyahu that his country believes that the reality of a nuclear agreement with Iran is preferable to the reality without an agreement. Netanyahu replied: "The Munich Agreement from 1938 was also an agreement." I want to remind you what happened to the nuclear agreement with North Korea.

5/The senior Israeli officials noted that the French Foreign minister kept Netanyahu on his visit to Tehran at the beginning of the month, saying that he was severely disappointed and frustrated with the rigid relocations presented by the Iranian elders regarding the demands of the European countries regarding Iranian activity in the region and the Iranian missile program.

6/In meetings the Palestinian issue also increased. Netanyahu told the foreign ministers of France and Germany that "the Trump administration works on his peace plan and has yet to attempt to promote the issue." Netanyahu told the two ministers that Europe should support the American Peace program and enable the Trump government to lead; Finally
1 reply 1 retweet 4 likes

Seems to me that Treaties with Other Nations were the highest law of the land in the US and not subject to the whimsey of shifting sands of political insanity. The treaty was approved by both side of the aisle.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Didn't you get the memo? The US is a proxy state, divided/controlled by multiple highly-influential state and non-state entities (Royals, Corporations, Banks, Mafias). This has been the case for quite a long time now~ almost a century actually (the real self-destructive corruption), but even before that there was always a hidden ruling-class working behind the screens, having *some influence*, but step by step throughout the last century the institutions of the US slowly have been totally and completely hijacked/taken away from the people/citizenry.
The Establishment of The (not) "Federal" Reserve- Establishment of the CIA- Removing and Replacing JFK before he could set things in motion, and finally 9/11 which completed the task of completely controlling US Policy on all important fronts).

A Sovereign nation does not systematically undermine the security and welfare and living conditions of her own citizenry, also increasingly limiting their constitutional freedoms domestically while waging infinite war on country after country on the foreign front; all for the benefit of the @-holes running the show
The US is acting like a rogue state, constantly violating not just US law and the constitution but also international law, time and time again.

And then some people on the internet go "Yeah but we're toOoOOoootally the good guys, you guys! # happens in wars (that we fabricated into existence)! Whoops we accidentally'd another wedding, but hey at least two of the 50 people we killed had potential ties with some group we don't like, so that's that!!" (literally the mentality of these f***s!)

Man just gtfo and you fix your own @^&# before actually fabricating the nerve to stand up to 95% of humanity and dictate to the rest of the world just what human rights are and what international law is and what justice is; okay Mr CIA torture camps and illegal wars and war crimes since its inception?
The world is so sick and tired of the hypocrisy and double-facedness and sheer violence and propaganda and corruption that's coming out of what the German guy one or two pages back rightfully calls the Anglo-American-Axis, and honestly I can't believe anyone in their right minds will defend the actions of these crazed lunatics after everything they've done just this last decade alone! So I am gonna go ahead and say most of you are either literally paid to defend a false narrative and serve, or you personally have something at stake be it an ideology, wealth or some other element you can't part with.

What ever it is, either way you cut it- You are on the wrong side of history now just like how Nazi Germany under H. was on the wrong side of history.

IT--
edit on 28-3-2018 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I know, right? Everyone always tells me how much they love my sense of humor! Thanks for noticing!!

Would you mind ever so much to provide any sort of link to the “Lacent,” journal article you speak of? You know, like I did with the articles I cited? So maybe I could see those numbers, methods, sources used by that aged “peer received” journal?

If you had taken the time to read the similar sections in my sources, you’d see they weren’t just plucked from the sky but were based on real world sources (not all English language sources either). But, ugh, that’d be too hard.

Next, would you verify that you are actually aware of what NGO stands for? I’m sorry for my confusion but your claim that NGOs are run by governments has called this into question. In addition, why do you draw a distinction between a report from an NGO (based on multiple real world sources that are widely considered appropriate and accurate) and the LaNcet? Either can have an agenda. However, I’ll go with the “NGO” who lists methods and sources rather than your un-cited journal article until you can provide the link and I can actually compare the two. Last point on this... how is the LaNcet basing their body count of violent civilian deaths on “science?” That’s what you say you’re basing your decision to believe what you say are their conclusions (I can’t verify as you’ve given no citation) over my cited statistics. But, right, you know a bunch about statistics, correct? I’m really actually asking you. What “science” in any way different to the “science” used in my source are you speaking of? Or, is it just “science” because it’s in the LaNcet?

Would you also like to share what exactly you use to “bait” your breath? I have the most difficult time catching anything, but I just use vodka and sweet talk as bait. Maybe that’s my problem? If it’s a secret, I understand.

Lastly, I just want to make sure you’re not a kid. I’d feel kinda bad for laying into you like this if you are. Re-reading your replies kinda gives that furiously-typing adolescent vibe so I apologize if that’s the case. If you are an adolescent, please accept my apologies.

But...

To answer your request that I address the other questionable claims in your original post, I’d first like to point out I didn’t say everything you claimed was a fabrication. I said most were questionable. There’s a subtle difference that perhaps you fail to grasp. But, ok, here we go:

ISIS funded by “the pentagon.” Sorry to tell ya but no matter how “big” you claim your “truth” to be, it doesn’t make it true. ISIS funding/support came from a lot of sources. Were some of those funds from some US-affiliated interests? Most likely. However, the origin of ISIS/ISIL is much more complex and varied. I’d provide articles and studies but it’s late and you’ve already shown me that links to actual sources don’t mean much to you and your “big truths.”

“Iraq had nothing to do with 911.” This is probably your most accurate claim and probably not worth the time to explain “big picture” stuff to you. Again, there are studies, reports and philosophical/political world theories that apply either directly or tangentially to the 2003 invasion. If you’re truly interested, I’d be happy to discuss with you offline and point you in the right direction. It’ll take some actual reading and work (some of it can be very tough to get through and not entertaining reading) but it’s worth it if you really care about this stuff.

I wait with BATED breath for your replies!! Mostly about the bait you employ relative to your breath. Seriously.

And, in case there is any question, I am totally sincere in my willingness to point you in the direction of actual information and sources if you’re interested in challenging your view which - and again I’m sorry if this is the result of your age or lack of experience - seems to mostly be informed by agenda-driven popular media and somewhat biased sources.

edit on 29/3/18 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/3/18 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/3/18 by 35Foxtrot because: To make myself appear funnier than I am.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Such a long winded post from someone whose country is throwing their weight around the EU, and threatening Poland again, for not taking refugees of all things. But you have the gall to expect loyalty? For what?

I think I read similar ramblings in Mein Kampf.

Quoted because it needs to be said again and I was too lazy to reply to the original post by DerBeobachter.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Never mind. I found your "Lacent" article.

"Lacent" article wiki

May I quote? And, Purplemer, this is from your "science" article that I feel you probably didn't even read in depth - if at all:

The causes of violent deaths were gunshot (56% or 336,575), car bomb (13% or 78,133), other explosion/ordnance (14%), air strike (13% or 78,133), accident (2% or 12,020), and unknown (2%).

So... the violent deaths (I'm giving you that, even though the Lancet's numbers include a bunch of non-sense and deaths unrelated to the "women and children" you mention, some stuff not even closely related to Coalition actions and/or some questionable inclusions) are around 595k. According to your own "Lacent" article. Still not close to the million you claim that The Lancet's "science" proves... Actually closer to my generous doubling of the Body Count's numbers I originally posted.

And, lastly, if I may.... You can choose to hold tight to this "science" but most others have issues with The Lancet's numbers:

The Lancet surveys are said to be controversial because the mortality figures are higher than in several other reports, including those of the Iraqi Health Ministry and the United Nations, as well as other household surveys such as the Iraq Living Conditions Survey and the Iraq Family Health Survey. The 2007 ORB survey of Iraq War casualties estimated more deaths than the Lancet, though it covered a longer period of the conflict.[5][6] The Lancet surveys have triggered criticism and disbelief from some journalists, governments, the Iraq Body Count project, some epidemiologists and statisticians and others, but have also been supported by some journalists, governments, epidemiologists and statisticians.

Now, please tell me again how science-y and statistic-y qualified you are.

Come on, man. At least read your own sources and any criticism thereof.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Allaroundyou

Because NK is agreeing to give up their nukes. Iran only claimed they would stop pursuing, we already know they didn't.

But there's still activities around their nuke sites. This has been talked about in both Canadian and American news, both last night and this morning. They've only stopped the drills, for now.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The point is moot. Iran was never going to buy American planes like it did in the 1970s. Iran is buying Russian planes and maybe Chinese planes too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join