It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Columbine theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Was the Columbine high school shooting a government set up? I think so. Aside from the dozens of witnesses that said there were 4 or more shooters some wearing ski masks and automatic weapon fire when we know that the guns used by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were semiautomatic. Not to mention how the number of dead said by the first people in the building who were the swat and paramedics was said to be 25 or more then dropped to 13 not including the suspects. Why didn't the police go into the school and try to save the victims when there was literally a full tactical team right next to a open door to the library while students were inside being shoot? Also is it just coincidence that Colorado is one of the states with the most government involvement? By that I mean military bases, the federal ADX supermax prison and also a Lockheed Martin research and production facility?

It is no secret the government isn't a big fan of civilian gun ownership so why not a massacre on high school students to light the fuse of gun control? There has to be more to it all and the destruction of the so called basement tapes made by the shooters is even more of a alarm that something is being silenced. Who knows maybe even Eric and Dylan were forced to do it by the government and told they'd be protected and put in hiding after the shooting then shot by the mysterious masked men that witnesses said they saw and made it to look like a suicide.
Just too much wrong with the whole picture and obviously it is still a tactic used today to further the government's agenda on disarming the population.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Who knows maybe even Eric and Dylan were forced to do it by the government and told they'd be protected and put in hiding after the shooting then shot by the mysterious masked men that witnesses said they saw and made it to look like a suicide.

Yeah.
That's definitely what happened.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeGhost

You would have to present some evidence to support the case if you wanted to present it like that.

Just because it could’ve happened that way doesn’t mean that it did happen that way. You are conflating possibility with probability.
edit on 25-3-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Cool fan fiction. Nothing more, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Cool fan fiction. Nothing more, in my opinion.

needs more homoerotic sex scenes imo

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

All the statements I made for example the witness statements were taken from news footage during and after the shooting and also interviews. They don't add up with the official report that was released. I don't think I need any evidence to back up my statement about how the government doesn't like civilians owning guns either. It is just a questionable incident that yells set up for something more by the government like gun control.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Everything doesn't have to be a conspiracy. Sometimes terrible things happen in a terrible world.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
IIRC, there was footage of everything that happened, there were many cameras in the school. And a phone call placed in the library to 911 was left open and the dispatchers could here the 2 boy right up until they killed themselves. They even had the discussion on whether to go 1.2.3 and shoot them selves or go 1.2 and shoot on 3. I personally don't feel columbine was a set up or any kind of phy-op.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You forgot the police using NATO issued shields.

The whole NWO was involved dude!

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikeGhost

All the statements I made for example the witness statements were taken from news footage during and after the shooting and also interviews. They don't add up with the official report that was released. I don't think I need any evidence to back up my statement about how the government doesn't like civilians owning guns either. It is just a questionable incident that yells set up for something more by the government like gun control.

Im sure more than 1/2 the government ARE gun owners so that part proves you're either unaware of that (blowing your theory the "government doesn't like civilians owning guns" out into space.. Or you're just young enough to not realize if you used news footage and comments for your theory ....all THAT is fake news. Remember?

Clearly your theory doesn't hold. Sorry...
edit on 25-3-2018 by mysterioustranger because: Oops

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I don't think I need any evidence to back up my statement

Remember what site you are on.
If you want to discuss something...you first need a leg to stand on.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Im sure more than 1/2 the government ARE gun owners so that part proves you're either unaware of that (blowing your theory the "government doesn't like civilians owning guns" out into space.. Or you're just young enough to not realize if you used news footage and comments for your theory ....all THAT is fake news. Remember?

What does the government owning guns have anything to do with them not wanting civilians to own them? Gun control is just the first step in a governments agenda to over step its control. As a gun owner myself I see some suspicion in a lot of these shooting sprees.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I don't think I need any evidence to back up my statement

Remember what site you are on.
If you want to discuss something...you first need a leg to stand on.

I said I don't think I need any evidence to back up my statement on the government not liking civilian gun ownership. I guess I didn't think it was a big secret that the government isn't big on the idea lol....

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Whoa, Whoa... It was the Lizard people

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I said I don't think I need any evidence to back up my statement

Meh...I think you do.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The big thing is, this is less a gun issue and more a issue of:

Media Not needing to highlight such events ( so others don't see them as big targets )
Mental Health education and Treatment and how failure of healthcare insurance for all, leads to mental issues worsening
Bullying and how it's never addressed properly, almost always the victim is highlighted as the issue
Disconnect STILL between various agencies of law enforcement and local 1st responders

Failure to do ANYTHING about the above, until it's too late, leads to issues of explosive incidents

Of course someone able to buy a m-16 like weapon before they can buy a beer or rent a car isn't smart, but it's not going to prevent this from happening again, removing all LEGAL guns, wouldn't stop the motives of someone wanting to cause a scene and attention to an issue they deem needing such, they'd just get even more creative and then we'd have people saying Art and Science class or club is the reason for all these recent school A.I. drone attacks or something of like minded relevancy.

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm trying to be real, the brain we all have, makes it less a one issue and more a multi-faceted issue and to jump on a bandwagon of the ONE ISSUE, isn't being very smart about the situation, emotion should play a part of change, but not cloud it so the wrong change takes place.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

really? ok well I guess this is going to be like needing evidence if I said Paula Deen likes butter... ok so theres a little bill 5087 in the docket put in by a senator, a little something called the NFA exists, there was the 1994 ban, thousands of videos showing open carry rights being violated, California and new yorks absured gun laws I mean the list goes on....
edit on 25-3-2018 by MikeGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

What does the government owning guns have anything to do with them not wanting civilians to own them? Gun control is just the first step in a governments agenda to over step its control. As a gun owner myself I see some suspicion in a lot of these shooting sprees.

Simple.. They were civilians 1St, will be when out of office... while many of their families, neighbors, friends still own weapons while "they" are in office.

You don't get it. By the way? Ever currently or previous own a firearm?
edit on 25-3-2018 by mysterioustranger because: Shaking my head

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You don't need evidence, because your intuition and anecdotal experiences outweigh empirical and statistical analysis.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

if it had been "the government" the bombs they brought would have gone off . Columbine was the work of a Psychopath who wanted to eclipse the death toll of Oklahoma city and his troubled and easily manipulable friend who lacked empathy and thankfully had pretty crappy bomb making skills

top topics

<<   2 >>

join