It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stormy and 60min.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: burgerbuddy

So you are saying its a big nothing burger? I would agree more importantly so does the stock market apparently...LOL

only gains from stuff like this is the TV ratings from the gullible waiting watching and gleefully hoping something so innocuous brings downs the president.

Yup, I'm surprised there is that much # in the world to throw at the wall to see what sticks.

I'm about ashamed of telling people I am American. And it's NOT because I support Trump.

NO ONE asks me about illegals and why we don't take them in.

No One asks me about guns.

No One asks me about starting wars.

The people I know are not idiots.

Well, except richard from denmark. He's a bleeding EU tool.

Their home countries have their own issues.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WOW!
Since we're talking about 60 Minutes interviewing people who claim to have had affairs with Presidential candidates...

Did 60 Minutes ever interview this guy?

He says he had sex with Senator Obama and did coke with him in a limo.
He gives lots of phone numbers, names names, dates, details and is very convincing:

www.youtube.com...

The MOST convincing evidence that Larry Sinclair has, is the fact that he was arrested at his press conference, at the National Press Club, after speaking about his claims involving Obama, BJs, and crack and coc aine furnished by Obama's personal dealer; AND that the bogus warrant was issued from Beau Biden's AG office in Delaware and supported by false charges that were eventually dropped.

Joe Biden was named Obama's running mate a few weeks later.

Crickets from the press even though it is the most explosive scandal in U.S. political history...REGARDLESS of whether Larry was telling the truth or lying about his tryst with Obama.

People aren't thrown in jail for defamation in the U.S. That's a civil court matter.

But, then...I don't believe Larry defamed Obama.

I believe Larry was telling the truth because of the extreme retaliation he faced. MANY vocal Obama supporters thought it was absolutely hilarious that Larry Sinclair was thrown in jail at his press conference.

Now they wonder why no one is outraged that Trump had sex with Stormy.

I wonder if they will ever clue in.

edit on 3/26/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: putnam6

So he's a rich ho. He's still skeevy. And this is just more proof how little he values women. Well except his daughter whom he has incestuous feelings for.

LOL nothing I said precluded me from thinking he is "skeevy" too. Just saying this happens a bit with people in power and or the wealthy. Didn't we just have the Nashville mayor have to step down because partly of her indiscretions with her security chief, ie taxpayers paying his overtime on trips where she needed no security detail. Kennedy had two Whitehouse interns swimming with him(Fiddle and Faddle were the secret service code names) in the White House pool as soon as Jackie would leave and they weren't just swimming. Of course we also have had a sitting president using an intern as a humidor but I digress. As for the daughter comment I'd consider the source,because that's a whole different level of skeeviness, so much so that it seems contrived to make the story even more salacious.

For the record, have no problem with Trump or any president removed from office,but for just reasons, just like with Billiary what goes on behind closed doors with consenting adults doesn't meet that level. No matter how skeevy

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

edit on 27-3-2018 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I get why people voted for him. In fact, I posted the idea before Trump was even elected that American's needed to vote a third party candidate into office and stop re-electing career politicians back into office. Our representatives both republican and democrats caused voters to elect him because our legislatures continued to ignore the voice of the people.

Look, I could go through a long list of Trump's scandals and poor moral character since taking office. I'm sure you're aware of many of them. If you're not going to be honest about that, it's simply like ignoring an 800 lb. gorilla in the room. It's one thing for supporters to like what he's doing on the issues, but to ignore and make excuses for his incompetency or ignorant rhetoric is really alarming and dangerous for America. If Obama did half of what Trump has done so far, republicans would have been calling for his impeachment. To say otherwise is simply not being truthful.

I have friends who voted for Trump. Some have acknowledged he acts like an idiot and say he can be embarrassing at times, but still support his stances on most issues. Some can no longer support him due to his contradictions and his poor credibility among other things. I can respect both. What I can't respect, is when excuses are made for Trump when he's clearly been caught in a lie, or has clearly said things that were not factual.

If you are not doing the job you should not be there. In the past politicians let people stay on and now he is letting them go if they do not go along with policy. That is not partisan it is simply smart.

It's not smart when he's doing the hiring and he doesn't vet the people he's hiring. Presidential advisers are hired for their expertise in a particular area. Sure, one of the factors in hiring an adviser is sharing the same ideas on policy, but they're not hired to be yes men! They advise the President on proper protocols and decisions that will help him achieve his goals. Disagreements will always take place during consultations, but it's no reason to fire your adviser! The ridiculous number of firings under this president clearly shows he has poor management skills and he's incompetent on government works. He prides himself on negotiating skills, but that hasn't proven itself since he took office.

Has he lied about any of the things on the trail he said he would do? Nope. There is no lack of credibility. None, unless, of course, you listen to the media.

Let's stare with the biggest lie on the campaign trail...MEXICO is going to pay for the wall! Sure doesn't look like that has a chance in hell to happen, does it? The wall won't be built without the U.S. paying for the bill. Really, maybe you should watch more of that "Fake News" because they've been proving his lies, campaign contradictions and flip-flops with weekly recorded videos and Trump's own tweets! The videos and tweets don't lie. He also lied about healthcare...

Trump betraying all his health care promises is the biggest Trump scandal of all

Just Google "Trump's Lies" or "Trump's Campaign Lies" you won't be disappointed.

There's also numerous recorded videos proving Trump's numerous contradictions and lies, just check-out YouTube!

If you still don't believe Trump lies check it out for yourself from Politifact. A majority of Trumps Statements are false, half truths or pants on fire false.

Trump's 27 pages of statements

or...blindly do what Trump says and don't listen to the media! As long as you ignore proven facts, Trump will have you and the rest of his supporters living in a dream world. Dictators always attack the press. I would think Americans are smarter than that and research facts than just taking the word of a politician.

He did. Sanctioned them and just today did it again. No one influenced our elections except maybe to get HRC elected and she lost. THAT is why they make a big deal of it.

This is the same President that congratulates Putin's election win which was not a fair and open election? Has Trump had a press conference denouncing Russia for interfering in out elections. The Russian Facebook ads were proof.

President Trump signed into law Wednesday legislation that will impose new sanctions on Russia, but he immediately expressed doubts about its constitutionality and criticized Congress for giving itself greater powers to prevent him from rolling back penalties aimed at Moscow.

Trump’s reluctant signing of the bill came nearly a week after it was approved overwhelmingly by bipartisan majorities in the House and the Senate that assured that any veto could be overridden. Trump’s statement, however, raised questions about whether he will enforce all of the law’s provisions.

Reluctantly signing a bill to sanction Russia isn't exactly an endorsement that he accepts the fact that Russia meddled in our elections.

Moral Compass? Hmm...

Deflecting Trumps poor moral compass and pointing to Clinton and Obama. Typical diversion. Trump's the current President. Numerous sexual allegations, groping women, cheating on his wife, supporting a child molester, bullying, name-calling, bigotry, ... we'll just ignore these little tid bits. Bias much?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Which scandals are you talking about?
I know of none apart from the ones anti-trump people scream about in the echo chamber.
A scandal has to be real not just imagined to have any merit.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: WeRpeons

Which scandals are you talking about?
I know of none apart from the ones anti-trump people scream about in the echo chamber.
A scandal has to be real not just imagined to have any merit.

What scandals, you ask..?!

Wow, have you forgotten about the MASSIVE scandal that our trusted and highly professional journalists in the MSM revealed to us when they uncovered the shocking, earth shattering and absolutely horrendous fact that Trump had TWO scopes of ice cream?!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

What scandals, you ask..?!

How about bailing on the wall and having the military pay for it and not the Mexicans. If you cant trust Trump on his #1 campaigne promise; how can you trust him about anything?

www.cnn.com...

edit on 28-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well, if you consider it a scandal every time a politician, left or right, alt this way or alt that way, lies about something or make promises that will never be kept, I'm pretty sure a scandal occurs pretty much ever day. Take your pick.

I mentioned the ludicrous"TWO scopes of ice cream!!!!!" story only because it's funny as hell. Admittedly in a sad and cringy way, since the only thing this "revelation" revealed was the sorry state of the MSM. The shock of Hillary Clinton's loss seems to have made a lot of MSM pundits lose their minds completely.

So I laugh at them, it's the only thing these pundits and this kind of "journalism" deserves.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
You probably watch all the gossip shows, too. Do you party at those? This is just a thirsty tramp. If that's your type, party on.

Tramps for Trump!!! Woo hoo!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

So I laugh at them, it's the only thing these pundits and this kind of "journalism" deserves.

Laugh at them if you want. I'm going to post up that youtube video every chance I get to show what a lying BS artist he is.

Honor and character should mean something in the US presidency.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Interesting thread. Always fun to read the 5th Ave Shooting Always Trumpers defend what would be indefensible in anyone else. And, of course, it wouldn't be an Always Trump thread if it wasn't chock full of "yeah what about Bilobamillary? Huh?" and a completely made up story about Obama and crack, (Michelle would've left him, way too classy serious to put up with that)the Clinton incident for which Republicans impeached him for lying in a deposition about it, but impeachment cannot be considered for Trump even though he's conflicted 80 ways to Sunday, lies about everything, and skrews everything that moves.

The difference with Trump and why it is significant with Trump is the pay-offs and just how easy it is to bribe a person like him. Where the funds came from matters, please ask John Edwards about being charged with paying someone hush money.

The fact that he is a disgusting human being couldn't matter less to Trumpettes - and I believed he was a disgusting human being way back when he was a Democrat, which was his entire life until Obama became president (interesting as to why it would be that particular centrist Democratic President that caused him to change "colors.)

Sounds like our bot friends and the Moscow crowd online, too, good to hear from you again, hope it is warming up there.

Anyway, good day to you all. If any of you are attorneys, like me, might want to call W.H. switchboard, they're desperate for help, and he can't find anyone to represent the POTUS, but get your money up front, or you'll need to file an attorney's lien on Trump Tower to get paid.`

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

lol

he's a clown..

it's embarrassing, actually.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Laugh at them if you want. I'm going to post up that youtube video every chance I get to show what a lying BS artist he is.

Knock yourself out! Posting stuff is after all what ATS is for.

And then some will agree with you, some will not, some will get angry and some will laugh. That is also what ATS is for.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Scandal?
Not being able to get Congress to agree to wall funds is a scandal????
Trying to find another route is a scandal?

Interesting definition of a scandal.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Scandal?
Not being able to get Congress to agree to wall funds is a scandal????
Trying to find another route is a scandal?

Interesting definition of a scandal.

Chumping out his supporters with lies on so many things make's his entire presidency one big scandal.

And now this....The big one!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Hahaha.
The big one. Hilarious.
We know what you guys claimed about collusion and 'the big one' doesn't remove a crumb of the humble pie sitting on the plate in front of you. You let it go cold too... but you're still going to eat it.
edit on 28/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
LOL heard two guys talking about Trump today getting off the subway,LOL one of them said I'll say this for Trump, he has got the Democrats working harder than they ever have on anything before.Trump's got them them doing the Trump limbo LOL how low will you go how low will you go.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I just heard this interview had bigger ratings then the Grammy's..lol, the highest ratings for 60 minutes in a decade.
I wonder where this goes from here?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I just heard this interview had bigger ratings then the Grammy's..lol, the highest ratings for 60 minutes in a decade.
I wonder where this goes from here?

To the next debauchery fest compliments of Pres. Spanky as they call him behind his back at the WH.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join