It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming to a Bar room near you....ATS Groups

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Dont forget, you may invite members from the public, family members, friends, co-workers. Run add in the paper, etc.....

Each regional manager would decide the location and time for each meeting based on the location and the number of people in his region.

It would be nice if we had operating funds that could be used for expensise, but I really dont like the idea of charging people to think LOL

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer

Sorry, K_OS and storm. I forgot your wife is crazy like you.. and me. She can attend too.. I guess

Hehehe

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
How do we appoint the regional member? Do we just pick some guy that lives in Northeast USA or vote?

I can just see that paper add "ATS Convention Pyschotic Paranoid Nuts from the webiste wanted"

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
But I'm not a bar room type girl
The convention sounds better to me. I'll be located at the four corners of PA, Maryland, W. Virginia and Virginia in about 3 weeks..so anyone who lives near the vicinity of there even New Jersey or Delaware-I'd be willing to travel around those states..in the distant future, of course. Gotta get my butt a jobby job and save some money and get settled in first

Mags

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I suppose we would vote for regional positions, but first we have to get a idea of how many are in each regions. It will start of small, then grow from there........

And no, it dosnt have to be a bar room
I would even be willing to meet in a old Masonic temple LOL

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
How do we appoint the regional member? Do we just pick some guy that lives in Northeast USA or vote?

I can just see that paper add "ATS Convention Pyschotic Paranoid Nuts from the webiste wanted"

You would be amazed at the turn out.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   

PA is in New Jerseay about 100 miles away form me. Does any one else live in Pennsylvannia?

We could have a decent size meeting in the northeast with JM and Mags and quite a few members from New York. I'm about an hour south of NY and an hour east of where JM lives.

Seekerof, are you in Norhern Va. or southern?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think perhaps i am the only northwest member, besides messed up annie, she's north of me by 3 hours.

Seattle. feh....

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Im toying with the idea that we start groups or clubs in our local areas. Meetings could be held monthly or biweekly. Getting together in person to discuss subjects that come up on the ATS site. Each group would be in contact with, and authorized by ATS. Results of each meeting could be posted in a special forum for the groups.

Gosh, it really sounds like fun..... Another beer, anyone>?

THoughts?

[Edited on 2-7-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

Would be a cool idea, hope it happens.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
the one and only simon grey lives in england right?

here's what we could do in europe since it's fairly easy to get around over there, all of us could meet up online, and vote on a city, then simply pick a place and meet up there.

rome, berlin, whatever is close and simple, or we could make it a tourist place, that'd be simpler.

eiffel tower, the tower of pisa, chinese please, wherever.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
yep Simon does live over here same as me!

is there anybody else from the uk in here?

blackwidow

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
for me. I'm on the Connecticut shoreline. About an hour drive from NYC. Jedi Master, What part of PA are you in? I have some property in the poconos.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Missouri Here. NorthWest.

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

PA is in New Jerseay about 100 miles away form me. Does any one else live in Pennsylvannia?

We could have a decent size meeting in the northeast with JM and Mags and quite a few members from New York. I'm about an hour south of NY and an hour east of where JM lives.

Seekerof, are you in Norhern Va. or southern?

Southern VA, Tidewater Area. I used to do alot of traveling in your neck of the woods so to speak. Used to travel alot between Chicago and Phili.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 2-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackwidow666
yep Simon does live over here same as me!

is there anybody else from the uk in here?

blackwidow

blackwidow their is quite a few of us from London on here..

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
"The Real Deal"

thank you for letting me know there's more of us from the UK here

Im in Devon, down country from you

blackwidow

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
ok i got an idea, let's take this to simon, since he'd natraully be head of the european part, if he wants that is, it'd be fitting to hold the first meet in lovely london. who's with me

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I liked the two a year idea, that way those of us who travel can go to a European meeting and a State side one also.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Sadly there are only 2 of us from Hong Kong.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Only 2? Invite 50.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join