It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming to a Bar room near you....ATS Groups

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Im toying with the idea that we start groups or clubs in our local areas. Meetings could be held monthly or biweekly. Getting together in person to discuss subjects that come up on the ATS site. Each group would be in contact with, and authorized by ATS. Results of each meeting could be posted in a special forum for the groups.

Gosh, it really sounds like fun..... Another beer, anyone>?

THoughts?

[Edited on 2-7-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Does sound interesting.
I wonder if thiers anyone on ATS that is from Alberta, Canada?
Deep

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
we'd need groups in europe too, seeing as there are a lot of europeans who are on ats, it only makes sense!!!

worldwide.

it's a great idea, i'm all for it. should we do regional, state, or local, or all of the above?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Count me in, though I likely doubt anyone will be from around my area....but HEY!!! Thats more beer for me!! Woot!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
what would be cool is if we could all get together across the globe, and have one huge Netmeeting! we could locate at people's houses that have broadband and a web camera and have one huge meeting!

speaking of Netmeeting, William, is there any way we could get some kinda video chat going? I think that could be a lot of fun!

[Edited on 2-7-2003 by Grommer]

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Sounds good !

but

as far as I know, nobody lives within a few hundred miles from me!

so how would we go about getting together and organising something that big?

Then on the other hand some people come here and want to stay anonimous (cant spell either)?

blackwidow

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Does anybody live in Germany?? In europe you can get cheap flying tickets for travels around the EU....the netmeeting idea sounds good too

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well deep I think there only three Canadian ats members, you, messupwithannie ( something like that ) and me.

You're from Alberta
She's from BC
And I'm from QC

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by StalkingPanther
Does anybody live in Germany?? In europe you can get cheap flying tickets for travels around the EU....the netmeeting idea sounds good too

What about come to holland?
Is better and u have more stuff, amsterdam? roterdam?
Or even Maastricht, u have belgium 3km at one side and 30 km to the other germany, is almost 3 countries.
Also france is not far away, and up to the north everything is close enough...
In europe we have a lot of places to make nice Reunion of ATS members...

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yeah, I could go for an annual Ohio Valley Region get together. That would encompass OH. IN. KY. TN. WVA.

I know there are a few in here from those areas.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Looks like my group would include: Astrocreep, K_OS (both of these dudes are in my state.. about 100 miles away), Saphronia, BOB88. I don't hink there are any others in our area.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Sounds great, only I think I'm the only guy from Pennsylvannia at ATS. PA is in New Jerseay about 100 miles away form me. Does any one else live in Pennsylvannia?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I could make it to Amsterdam, about 4 hours from here. I think we could do this! Who else is in Europe? Nans...Zion Mainframe...who else do we have?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I know of a few us here in Florida and Georgia, etc. but still, trying to organize even a semi-annual meeting would be tricky. I like the idea though, and we could video conference with other ATS meetings all over the place. What a lot of Europeans may not realize though, is that most states here are as big as nations in Europe!!! So, even if it's just across state, that can sometimes be quite a haul.... I'm up for it though....

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer
Looks like my group would include: Astrocreep, K_OS (both of these dudes are in my state.. about 100 miles away), Saphronia, BOB88. I don't hink there are any others in our area.

storm...she is in our area...heck, she is in my house...lol

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think that video conference is a good idea and will be cheaper to move ourself to one point.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
For the western Europeans here, we could hold a meeting in Holland, in the Bilderberg hotel, how's that?

It would become a bit costy to meet every month, but twice a year would be cool.

lemme think about this...

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grommer
I could make it to Amsterdam, about 4 hours from here. I think we could do this! Who else is in Europe? Nans...Zion Mainframe...who else do we have?

A lot of people, even Phoenix Cross is to live to germany soon, to Hiedelburg. So that makes another one

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
for various regions. They could find out (by receiving U2U's) who's in their region. We could set a deadline, then one of them could create a thread in Introductions, where each coordinator would list the members in their area. From there, we could then set up times/dates, etc., and maybe some video conferencing.

I'd volunteer for the Southeast USA... We'd also need:
Southwest USA
Northeast USA
Central USA
Northwest USA
Canada/Alaska
UK
Old Europe (France/Spain/Germany/Netherlands)
Australia
Middle East
Orient

etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
storm...she is in our area...heck, she is in my house...lol

Sorry, K_OS and storm. I forgot your wife is crazy like you.. and me. She can attend too.. I guess

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join