It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using lasers to make... Voices?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Nope, not surprised in the slightest, honeybunch.

I get it though, you appear to be one of the 'I'll just watch them struggle and learn kinda types.' If you "know" you should just say-knowledge is far, far better to mere speculation.

In any case, why would you encourage someone to do what you aren't willing to do?

Though the wording you use "applications that I won't come out and expose" could be construed as "I don't want to put my neck out there"... but it kinda already is.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Stromth

Just for shots and giggle- I'm guessing they can not only configure it to do sound, but maybe even picture as well. Could work as an emp, maybe. Could drop the plasma in a lake and maybe cause enough water to evaporate to make some rain. If they can transmit through it, maybe they can receive as well? Could possibly even fry some brain matter.

Speculation never ends, you see, and can be worse than futile. If you have knowledge as you say, please share it.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Honeybunch is a bit patrionizing and detracts from your argument.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
surprised this thread died out so quick. id re examin it and the technology involved. theres more going on with this than you guys have speculated.

Are you going with sound creating matter?.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

how's my neck out there?

also I don't mind honeybunch. it reminds me of honey bunches of oats cereal. yum!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

no. not for this. but ask yourself what kind of medium is plasma . obviously its a state of matter but what are its properties from the standpoint of EM. hows stuff propigate through it. that sorta thing. also thank you for being cordial. I'm not trying to patronising. I'm just interested in what you guys learn from researching and speculating about this subject.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
double post
edit on 24-3-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

these are thoughts I must ponder when I am sufficiently caffeinated.

You ask too much of me.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
something we have in common! I love caffeine!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm trying to stay in Kansas, caffeine is not good for sensitive people.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

True... it was a bit of a knee jerk to the percieved pomp of "I don't have to guess, I know... but yall keep guessing".

That is my bad, bass. Still, though, I get the whole "search thing" But you don't make a scientific discovery and just say "well I know but you guys keep guessing"... shouldnt, anyway, but militaries and governments the wor,d over do. Guess that also contributed to me knee jerk.

Whaddyaknow, learning within learning

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

So beyond crowd control, what other nefarious mischief could one produce with a device that creates voices from thin air at a distance?

The first 8-bit console emulator to render by laser?

Playing Rammstein Feuer Frei without the need of an amplified surround sound system?

Lol, Rammstein. Toxic masculinity.

Luke, I am your father!

Possibilities are endless.

Hey! WTF is up with this?

i took this before this vid played.

Does Hemingway translate well?

edit on 3 24 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

My brain really hurts right now. I do appreciate the idea of, heyyy look at potential other applications kind of thing, or avenues of research - but, my brain man. My brain!

Also - learning within learning is tops

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

My brain really hurts right now. I do appreciate the idea of, heyyy look at potential other applications kind of thing, or avenues of research - but, my brain man. My brain!

Also - learning within learning is tops

People can talk to you from anywhere!

They might not be good people.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

believe me i feel ya. I've been there before. even right now on a subject that fascinates, frustrates and takes up a good deal of my mental ponderings and research. and the people who know how it works concisely, although may like me as a human being, cannot give me a single clue even if they wanted to to help me, although they watch helplessly as I struggle in my search and journey in learning. and you know what. I understand their position and respect it.

and although it's hard to believe I 've grown up a bit while on ats and don't blabber what I know or have learned so much these days. but back in the day boy was I a little to verbose than what was prudent. I'm a lot more conscious about being careful...and respectful to the subject.

but I can say some threads on ats in their respective forums are more pertinent than others and this is one of them. explore the threads subject a little more its an interesting rabbit hole.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I'm not a bad person. I like flowers and the bass

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I'm not a bad person. I like flowers and the bass

Cool, I love bass players. I am one myself when they need it.

Started in 1966.

I am not as great as I could be.

Pm me your music if you have a page with it.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would think it is fairly well refined by now- if true.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

that sounds insane.
But don't they need the spinning wheel or a surface to bounce the laser off to make it work?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

You can strip air of ions anywhere with enough focused energy. Remember this?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join