It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ignores national security advisors written briefing... DO NOT CONGRATULATE PUTIN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

That is the most childish reasoning I've ever heard. He's been in office a year. Maybe he has to wade through some of the less-than-best to find the best.

And even if they're the best, that doesn't mean they're infallible.

Certainly no one is infallible. That is why a president NEEDS advisers. And as far as needing time, he promised to hit the ground running, not fumbling around trying to find the best people. That was his campaign promise. To find , with his wide field of contacts and past business partners, the most capable people to run the nation. In that he has been a total failure because they either quit or are fired.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Because it is stupid advice, seems to be the only answer.

No, there are other answers, but those are answers that his supporters to not even want to consider.

All can be accused of not wanting to consider. Perhaps that's the value of the ATS. Considering what we don't want to consider. Otherwise, it would just be another 'echo chamber'.

First, congratulating Putin in nothing but a social response. Both know it.

Second, there is no proof for Trump to condemn Putin on the poisoning attempts.

Third, there is the concern that TPTB don't want a Putin-Trump accord. It would potentially be too powerful for TPTB to control. None on the left seem willing to consider that possibility as the reason for the anti-Russia hyperbole.

Fourth, the very fact that this is 'out there' and if it isn't more fake news, points out that those 'very best people' can't be trusted by the very fact it is out there.

I'd say 'the best people' suck. Or have an agenda. These are the same 'best people' that have been running the show for a long time. The results suck. Period.

This why we elected him. Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Check under your bed tonight...there might be scary Russians under there.

Or a scary liberal, huh?

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Because he's innocent of what he's been accused of and he doesn't kiss globalist deep state ass. It's pretty obvious.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So now that the collusion thing fell apart and so has everything you've thrown at him, you're gonna claim he's the worst because of semantics?

Stay classy, libs.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Advisors to Trump = "Don't bend over backwards to Saudi King or touch his balls (or is it a weird looking Orb)"
Trump - They bailed me out twice financially, and also during my election, I am going to bend over anyways

Advisors to Trump - "be stern with when dealing with Mexican President and don't beg for the wall"
Trump - My ego is bigger, I am going to beg Mexican president so that I can look good.

edit on 20-3-2018 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

true
only the donald is infallible

edit on 20-3-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Because it is stupid advice, seems to be the only answer.

No, there are other answers, but those are answers that his supporters to not even want to consider.

All can be accused of not wanting to consider. Perhaps that's the value of the ATS. Considering what we don't want to consider. Otherwise, it would just be another 'echo chamber'.

First, congratulating Putin in nothing but a social response. Both know it.

Second, there is no proof for Trump to condemn Putin on the poisoning attempts.

Third, there is the concern that TPTB don't want a Putin-Trump accord. It would potentially be too powerful for TPTB to control. None on the left seem willing to consider that possibility as the reason for the anti-Russia hyperbole.

Fourth, the very fact that this is 'out there' and if it isn't more fake news, points out that those 'very best people' can't be trusted by the very fact it is out there.

I'd say 'the best people' suck. Or have an agenda. These are the same 'best people' that have been running the show for a long time. The results suck. Period.

This why we elected him. Deal with it.

THank you for making a valid attempt to answer that question. And yes, I get the ''social politeness'' bit. However in light of the tendency of late by the president to praise ''lifetime'' rulers such as in China and his quip that we might do that some day also, the question of politeness is interesting.

Your suggestion that the powers that be do no want a a US Russia alliance is clearly something we might all keep in mind. I can believe that to be true. However just as valid to me at least is the notion that what the powers that be really want is not a unified world at this point, but rather a feudal world, run by Big Boys who rule under the guise of democracy.
And my concern under that scenario is that Trump thinks that it is he who can be that Big Boy.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yes, why cant trump just do what the anti trump people want and just go to war with putin.

Do you think that the US media would have been so critical of a US candidate having a shady election that they won?

Oh wait, that happened! Hillary cheated bernie in the primary!!!

Yet no where near the outrage of an actual candidate that most of the media people supported actually cheating in an election as they have for trump congratulating a foreign winner of election that they suspect of cheating.

The establishment republicans and democrats, their media lapdogs, want a conflict with russia. Its why they were all aghast at Trump saying in the debates we should work with putin in syria to fight terrorist.

It would be funny if it werent so sad to see the russian bloodlust and calls for a war between two of the worlds biggest superpowers by the party of peace and their supporters.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

So now that the collusion thing fell apart and so has everything you've thrown at him, you're gonna claim he's the worst because of semantics?

Stay classy, libs.

Sad reply. When have I thrown the collusion thing at him? Worst because of ''what'' semantics?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If Iraq showed the world anything, its that sometimes allowing a iron fisted leader to rule a lawless country is better than the alternative.

Look at Iraq this past 15yrs, its a cauldron of hate and breeding ground for terrorism..

we did that, we the WEST!

Before our 2003 invasion, Saddam ruled with firm laws and a iron fist, but the people stayed in line. They had great medical facilities, an arts programme, people were running businesses and it was safe to walk the streets... we destroyed that because we didn't like their system of government..

It seems we want to do the same in Russia.

Russia stood against the US in Syria in Ukraine... they were follow ons from Iraq. This is why the current climate of hatred for Russia is at fever pitch.. without them, the US and UK would have taken over the middle east and eastern europe.

Russia might not be perfect (neither is the US) but Putin is widely loved, he keeps Russia on an even keel...

imagine if Russia was ruled by eastern European nazi sympathizers...

We should be friends with Russia and work together for common goals, this back and forward mud slinging helps no one now or in the future.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The "best" semantics... Y'know, the argument in your OP.

Sad thread.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
While I believe Donald Trump is petty enough to disregard his advisors advice just to spite the investigation into him, it may also be that Putin has dirt on him and he doesn't want to push his luck. Time will tell.

It says a lot that he would play around with our nations security just to spite people he doesn't like.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Check under your bed tonight...there might be scary Russians under there.

Or a scary liberal, huh?

Liberals aren't scary.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
He's the president. How is it that when Obama made a decision it was the second coming and when Trump does the world is ending? Oh, that's right. The f'n media.

The media wants peoples minds on Russia so they play this. They want their minds off midterm elections so they play Stormy Daniels loops all day.

Congrats Rooti-Poot! Hope Trump send him a bucket of KFC and a subscription to BangBros.com

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002018-03-20T20:15:39-05:000839 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002018-03-20T20:15:57-05:000857 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

But that was not semantics. Trump promised to get the best people. Just like he said he was the best, like he has the best ideas. It is his word for everything he does, the best the best the best. He has to have and be the best. That is his word. So are you accusing him of just using semantics?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The only orders Trump follows is from Russia

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

You are off the rails.

Please explain how the only orders Trump follows is from Russia?

edit on 2018-03-20T20:21:06-05:002201820America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

But that was not semantics. Trump promised to get the best people. Just like he said he was the best, like he has the best ideas. It is his word for everything he does, the best the best the best. He has to have and be the best. That is his word. So are you accusing him of just using semantics?

He got and kept all the best people like Obama got us cheaper insurance and let us keep our doctors.

Your argument is bad, and you should feel bad.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Willtell

You are off the rails.

Please explain how the only orders Trump follows is from Russia?

Its clear to anyone looking, Trump, is a Russian spy

I believe the Steel dossier

Btw the only one off the rails is Trump

If you hadn’t noticed

edit on 20-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join