It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ignores national security advisors written briefing... DO NOT CONGRATULATE PUTIN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Are they the same reasons that Mr. Obama and Mr. Bush also congratulated Putin?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: c2oden

The only orders Trump follows is from Russia

You are off the rails.

Please explain how the only orders Trump follows is from Russia?

Its clear to anyone looking, Trump, is a Russian spy

I believe the Steel dossier

Trump is a Russian spy and you believe the Steele dossier.
That makes your delusional beliefs clear to anyone looking?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

it may also be that Putin has dirt on him and he doesn't want to push his luck

Some say it was simply a courtesy call, social politeness which would be nice and simple to believe. However, that has always been one the the things that his supporters love about him, that he does not adhere to those standards of social correctness, that he tells it like it is. Go Trump.

But in this case he is now supposed to be Mr. Polite, Mr, Social Etiquette. Gotta bridge? Nope, I think you are right. What ever the dirt, blackmail seems a reasonable consideration.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You are off the rails.

Much of the dossier has been proven

And the greater fact is that you are super delusional for not seeing Trump as he really is!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Anonymous sources again? Sigh...

Has it been mentioned that President Obama also called to congratulate Putin, the last time he was re-elected?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The only people who seam to care about this are the leftists who would find a reason to complain if he cured cancer.

So you go ahead and be outraged if it makes you feel better and the rest of us rational human beings will go on about our day.
edit on 20-3-2018 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

link   

You are off the rails.

The Steele Dossier on Trump and Russia Is Looking More and More Real

As time goes by, more and more of the claims first reported by Steele have been borne out. In general, there is a split between the credibility afforded the dossier by the mainstream media and by intelligence professionals. The former treat it is gossip; the latter take it seriously. Unverified private reporting should not be taken as gospel truth, and no doubt some of the tips Steele picked up are false. But we should probably be giving far more weight to the possibility that the darkest interpretation of Trump’s relations with Russia is actually true.

nymag.com...

Trump is their boy

link   

You are off the rails.

And the greater fact is that you are super delusional for not seeing Trump as he really is!

What part of the dossier has been proven?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine
Maybe I fired too many people today or maybe I just want to pick on you. Either way ALL points you have tried to make seem very childish. Grow a pair and act like a man. Real men listen to reason and don’t act like children when things don’t go the way they expect. The next thing I am going to say is just a way to trigger you but guess who complains a lot? Commies LOL

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Not when their staffs told them not to in clear BOLD LETTERS

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Not when their staffs told them not to in clear BOLD LETTERS

You know that Obama's and Bush's staff told them not to in clear BOLD LETTERS?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

You are off the rails.

What part of the dossier has been proven?

The stuff that was public knowledge before the dossier was out.

Like Page once took a trip to russia.

Their is a man named Donald Trump.

You know, the important things.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Good response!

Yes. Elect a leader and there will always be the risk that you cite in becoming even more of a feudal nation. That isn't lost on his supporters, or at least me.

As far as China goes, this particular Chinese leader has cooperated more with Trump and the U.S. than any previous Chinese leader. Trump acknowledges/validates that all the while, beginning industry specific tariffs. Praise the good and punish the bad. Seems the correct route, to me.

It's what Trump does, not what he says that is key. True of any leader, for that matter.

Putin, in most areas has taken serious hits, of late. Many, if not all, valid. Everyone else in the west is dumping on Putin. Trump doesn't....think about it, who will Putin be more likely to listen to in the future? The rest of the west...or Trump?...

Trump's graciousness is not lost on Xi or Putin or any other leader he's met. It costs nothing and opens the door, down the road, with these guys that might otherwise not exist.

Screw the 'advisers'. All they've gotten us is unending trouble.

edit on 20-3-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

But Obama. I see now.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Maybe I fired too many people today or maybe I just want to pick on you. Either way ALL points you have tried to make seem very childish. Grow a pair and act like a man. Real men listen to reason and don’t act like children when things don’t go the way they expect. The next thing I am going to say is just a way to trigger you but guess who complains a lot? Commies LOL

I'll ask you the question I didn't get an answer to:
In your opinion, why should Trump have taken their advice?
That seems like a reasonable and relevant question for the topic to me..
edit on 20-3-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

check out the link I put up

Some things have been proven and others unproven but still open

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
First off let me say sorry I have had a long day and should never have spoken to you like that.
In regards to your question for all I know maybe he did listen to the advise he received. As an outsider it seems that he never listens to any advice. That is bad for business and right now that business is US. I take advice all the time even when I don’t agree. I think that Trump would do well if he took some advice from others and that may even help his possible 2020 run.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Good response!

Yes. Elect a leader and there will always be the risk that you cite in becoming even more of a feudal nation. That isn't lost on his supporters, or at least me.

As far as China goes, this particular Chinese leader has cooperated more with Trump and the U.S. than any previous Chinese leader. Trump acknowledges/validates that all the while, beginning industry specific tariffs. Praise the good and punish the bad. Seems the correct route, to me.

It's what Trump does, not what he says that is key. True of any leader, for that matter.

Putin, in most areas has taken serious hits, of late. Many, if not all, valid. Everyone else in the west is dumping on Putin. Trump doesn't....think about it, who will Putin be more likely to listen to in the future? The rest of the west...or Trump?...

Trump's graciousness is not lost on Xi or Putin or any other leader he's met. It costs nothing and opens the door, down the road, with these guys that might otherwise not exist.

Screw the 'advisers'. All they've gotten us is unending trouble.

I try to be a pragmatist in my interpretations of the world. In this, I can see that as pointed out by so many, the Big Boy Saddam held that region in control, and the US blew him out of the water, or rather the desert.
He sends praise to the Big Boys of Saudi Arabia. He praises Putin, he praises Xi. He praises himself. Ok.

Now it may be that the world has come to the end of the dream of democracy, sadly I say, but that may be the realtiy. There are certainly enough even here who would like to see that, just so long as it is a Big Boy who for now they think will side with them.

And it may be that as a race, we cannot really govern ourselves, history will not dispute that that is certainly a possibility, that this notion of self rule was just a glitch in the flow of tyrannical controls. That may be. As a pragmatist, I would have to go along with that if that is the case of what is evolving.

One thing that I am seeing as a possibility is that the fervor over Trump will result in a backlash that neither you or I want to see, though I think it will be coming. The shallow popular view of antiTrump and then the swing of the pendulum towards some equally incapable liberal populist is a scary thought indeed. Maybe Stormy could run. OMG.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
So I don't get it .... what's the point of writing down your "don't congratulate Putin" tough love foreign policy strategy if your going to then leek it so Putin can read all about your passive aggressive approach to diplomicy?

.... was that really suppose to work? Was Putin supposed to feel the cold shoulder of not being "congratulated" by his biggest rival nation and get all weepy eyed and step down from his position?

I can see why our foreign policy keep failing.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

a reply to: c2oden

check out the link I put up

Some things have been proven and others unproven but still open

The link proves nothing.
Unless you believe "The darkest interpretations of Trump's relationship with Russia is actually true".

I don't.

If you want base your views on the "darkest interpretations", there is nothing that anyone can say to change your views.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join