It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Story About Possible Interfernce In U.S. Election.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Not partisan hacks paid to produce manufactured outrage.

Pretty much every source you use? Gotcha.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

I apologize.

I had a 27 hour day and my significant other is dying.

I am unhappy and taking it out on someone I don't even know.

I'm going to take a break from this place for a bit, unless it is UFO's or lighthearted humor.

Again, my apologies.

No worries. Thought it was in good humor.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Looks like more read meat for sharks who have been idly circling. In other words, another “nothingburger”.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
If this doesn't involve Soros and the DNC sabotaging our elections I have no interest.

We need to start with the biggest threats.

The biggest threat is in the White House. Again, Hillary, Bill, Uranium One, and the Clinton foundation have also already been investigated. 0 was turned up.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

Here's Another Reason not to Trust ANYTHING you Type or Reveal about Yourself on FACEBOOK..........They are ALL Watching your EVERY Move , and Using that Information in Very Devious Ways ...........

" Obama's Former Campaign Director Makes Bombshell Claim: Facebook Was "On Our Side" "

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I expect class action suits will doom Facebook after this.

The problem is lack of anonymity. Used to be everyone was anonymous, and we trusted no one online because of it. Now that we aren't anonymous, we are not only seeming to trust more easily...we have made ourselves targets of psychological warfare.

If we return to anonymity, the best they can do is try to sway us by interpreting metadata from an anonymous sample.

That is real good cap you are smoking.

You are on a conspiracy site using a fake name saying that the internet enables anonymity..

The problem is every body believes crap like that on the internet.
edit on 20-3-2018 by SmilingROB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Could I just make this point yet again... ... ... Newsflash... ... ... Democrats are not Left Wing, you have a 2 party system and unfortunately you only get to choose 2 types of Right Wing.

Deny Ignorance.
edit on 21-3-2018 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

This could be big.

It's another NOTHINGBURGER being manipulated in to more snip.

CA had entered the US market in 2012[36] (or 2013),[8] and was involved in 44 US congressional, US Senate and state-level elections in the 2014 midterm elections.[36]

en.wikipedia.org...

Both Democrat and Republican 'mine' private data to target YOUR vote.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Just for snips and giggles.

The RNC and DNC are getting into the data mining business. Will they trade sensitive, strategically valuable information for an influx of cash?

For Sale
edit on 21-3-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
Could I just make this point yet again... ... ... Newsflash... ... ... Democrats are not Left Wing, you have a 2 party system and unfortunately you only get to choose 2 types of Right Wing.

Deny Ignorance.

I here this over and overr again, yet never see proof for it.

First, is it right wing to want open borders, cause thats what both parties do.

Is it right wing to want foriegn intervention? Is it right wing to want massive social welfare programs? Is is right wing to want to deficit spend?

I agree with you that at the high level, both parties are the same. But to act like they are just right wing is absurd.

The truth is these parties have both right and left wing tendencies, but are more concerned with consolidating power than any left or right ideology.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
If this doesn't involve Soros and the DNC sabotaging our elections I have no interest.

We need to start with the biggest threats.

Exactly. Cambridge analytics is a military black op, being exposed by a cia black op, channel 4 news, liberal media.
edit on 21-3-2018 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Meet Data Warehouse LLC.

The left's version of CA.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is not the confirmation bias you were looking for.

www.catalist.us...

Catalist compiles, enhances, stores, and dynamically updates data on over 240 million unique voting-age individuals across all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

edit on 21-3-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Sounds like giving all your data and permissions to Facebook really was a smart idea , now was it?

What do people think that data is used for? To influence you aka "Give you the best user experience"

Don't you like those Google ads that start to appear once you've look at something? If Google had their way I'm sure they would really tailor your search results to manipulate you.

Data mining is huge and everyone does it. We all gave them our data thinking it was for no particular reason?

I guess the best way to avoid this is to not use Facebook or Google as a search engine. If you don't hurt them in their pockets, they will never stop.

And please , the Obama election machine was doing the same thing. Clinton foolishly chose not to build upon their work.
edit on 21-3-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Sounds like giving all your data and permissions to Facebook really was a smart idea , now was it?

What do people think that data is used for? To influence you aka "Give you the best user experience"

Don't you like those Google ads that start to appear once you've look at something? If Google had their way I'm sure they would really tailor your search results to manipulate you.

Data mining is huge and everyone does it. We all gave them our data thinking it was for no particular reason?

I guess the best way to avoid this is to not use Facebook or Google as a search engine. If you don't hurt them in their pockets, they will never stop.

And please , the Obama election machine was doing the same thing. Clinton foolishly chose not to build upon their work.

Yep. I have always known Facebook was an evil idea since its inception. Stopped trusting google around the time the term entered the english language for searching something. I have never been on Facebook, waiting patiently for the day that it fades into history, which it will, all things are impermanent.

If you value your privacy

Don't use facebook, don't even visit its page
Use a reputable VPN or other IP masking/scrambling type strategies of connecting to the internet
Don't use google or any of its services. I use Duck Duck Go.. duckduckgo.com... They don't log any of your searches.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join