It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Story About Possible Interfernce In U.S. Election.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Right on cue from a thread I did this morning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here again we see people shocked at this bombshell, that a right wing source used a very small fraction of facebook data to influence elections.

Nevermind that Facebook itself is in cahoots with the democrats, as even Obama staffers have admitted.
Same old song and dance.

ijr.com...

Just like a few thousand twitter bots is a huge deal that stole an election, but the people that run twitter censoring conservatives and being in the bag for democrats is perfectly ok.

So I assume that all of the people saying this is a big deal are also outraged at Facebook itself exponentially larger datamining efforts that they use to influence elections for democrats and other left wing parties.

I look forward to your calls for ending Facebook doing this, and decrying their censorship of conservative voices!

I think it has more to do with who has ties to the company that tonight is being issued warrants for illegal election tampering and also the channel 4 investigative journalism piece that aired TONIGHT and the domino effect since.

There's far more to this than just harvesting 50 million facebook users data.

You know like the company's main guy offering many many dirty services.. on tape.
The exact tactics used.

If you want to ignore Kuschner, Bannon, Manafort etc had nothing to do with the company that's fine.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Has this video been put up yet?

Didn't Facebook also backtrack on this already?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

probably not nudes, no
truck suspension parts, maybe

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Cassi3l
Mercer bankrolled Team Trump
Mercer owned C/A
?
really
?

yahhhbutthillarriihhh

You do realize that Mercer didn't have to "bankroll" a billionaire.

Trump actually took very few personal campaign contributions.

Mercer originally backed Cruz, for instance. Then swapped to Trump when Cruz dropped out.

Because, you know, they are allowed to back the candidate that they wanted to win.

Zuckerburg, for instance, owns Facebook. He is a scrEAming white hot example of a liberal. So he used his company to datamine the whole planet and gave the information to Obama. Then wrote software that would undermine, hide and soft-censor conservative opinion. His company would place ads and news stories that were liberal-biased above anything conservative. He was programming our whole society.

That's OK though, right?

Google's business model is datamining. If you own a google app on your phone, it knows where you are. It puts your location of where you go on google's cloud. It finds where you eat, where you play, what you buy. Then it sends you marketing messages targeted to get money out of your pocket. This isn't a conspiracy... you can log into google and look at where you have been the last few years. It's OK if a a self-professed liberal company does this. It's brilliant!!

BUT... if a conservative obtains information on their possible voters.... impeach, impeach, impeach.

Please please please keep pushing this narrative.

Even people's pets are now running from the democratic party.

Hey I am new to this topic and interested. Can you point my to the collusion between Facebook and the Obama election?

Thanks .

Hey there sparky!!!

Since you are new to the interwebs and all of this, there is a thing I was just taking about called Google. It is a search engine! What it does is finds data for you on the internet that relates to what you type into the search box. (That is going to be that field that they want you to fill out where your blinking tabindex() is when you load the page.) So... go to Google.com. (Fill that out in the box at the top of your browser that right now starts with www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread.)

Type in "Facebook and the Obama Election."

Then choose (with the little pointy thing that your mouse is controlling) any one of the myriad of examples.

I hope I have helped you a lot and good luck on your journey!!!

link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Multiple Trump campaign officials were involved with Cambridge Analytica

You mean like Obama was as well? Like good ol' mad maxine admitting it?

It's called a database. Facebook is the organization you should be upset with for providing such information on a readily available basis.

link   
Obama and analytics and facebook:

www.forbes.com...

www.technologyreview.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

probably not nudes, no
truck suspension parts, maybe

So like heavy duty industrial grade?

ArviMeritor parts, or just after market stuff. I have contacts in the Columbia plant in Indiana.

Let me know.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Mercer owned C/A
?
really
?

yahhhbutthillarriihhh

Mercer originally backed Cruz, for instance. Then swapped to Trump when Cruz dropped out.

Because, you know, they are allowed to back the candidate that they wanted to win.

Zuckerburg, for instance, owns Facebook. He is a scrEAming white hot example of a liberal. So he used his company to datamine the whole planet and gave the information to Obama. Then wrote software that would undermine, hide and soft-censor conservative opinion. His company would place ads and news stories that were liberal-biased above anything conservative. He was programming our whole society.

That's OK though, right?

Google's business model is datamining. If you own a google app on your phone, it knows where you are. It puts your location of where you go on google's cloud. It finds where you eat, where you play, what you buy. Then it sends you marketing messages targeted to get money out of your pocket. This isn't a conspiracy... you can log into google and look at where you have been the last few years. It's OK if a a self-professed liberal company does this. It's brilliant!!

BUT... if a conservative obtains information on their possible voters.... impeach, impeach, impeach.

Hey I am new to this topic and interested. Can you point my to the collusion between Facebook and the Obama election?

Thanks .

Hey there sparky!!!

Since you are new to the interwebs and all of this, there is a thing I was just taking about called Google. It is a search engine! What it does is finds data for you on the internet that relates to what you type into the search box. (That is going to be that field that they want you to fill out where your blinking tabindex() is when you load the page.) So... go to Google.com. (Fill that out in the box at the top of your browser that right now starts with www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread.)

Then choose (with the little pointy thing that your mouse is controlling) any one of the myriad of examples.

Or if he's just too lazy he can read what I linked here from one of Obama's campaign officials talking about how Facebook was in cahoots with them.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Mercer owned C/A
?
really
?

yahhhbutthillarriihhh

That's OK though, right?

Thanks .

Hey there sparky!!!

Google you say?

I might check that out.

Now how many times do I have to crank the wheel on my computer box to get to this Google place?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Actually, I think i have just had a bad day and should not have been so sarcastic.

Hitting the enter button made me feel bad.

Time for a home brew and a few days off of the /politics side of this site.

I am becoming what I dislike... blah

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The bottom line seems to be that ...
Robert Mercer hired C/A to .. y'know,...
help "The Donald"

C/A seems to do this very scary well.

Next time the opposition could hire them.

The companies that C/A used to do this are the water carriers for the opposition.

Unless you are not familiar with the name Obama....

Someone took that guy from, nowhere to puppet.

Talk about being duped?!

At least Trump was a known entity before and has been consistent.

They created a whole mythology around blank slate obama.

Anyway, don't want to drift.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I apologize.

I had a 27 hour day and my significant other is dying.

I am unhappy and taking it out on someone I don't even know.

I'm going to take a break from this place for a bit, unless it is UFO's or lighthearted humor.

Again, my apologies.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Mercer owned C/A
?
really
?

yahhhbutthillarriihhh

That's OK though, right?

Thanks .

The story of possible collusion probably starts here with these articles from a few years ago.

www.technologyreview.com...

and “targeted sharing” protocols mined an Obama backer’s Facebook network in search of friends the campaign wanted to register, mobilize, or persuade.

poy.time.com...

Facebook, which was an afterthought in 2008, became the new electronic telephone call, employed to persuade more than 600,000 Obama supporters to reach out to 5 million swing-state friends online with targeted messages in the days before the election. 

www.cnn.com...

Online, the get-out-the-vote effort continued with a first-ever attempt at using Facebook on a mass scale to replicate the door-knocking efforts of field organizers. In the final weeks of the campaign, people who had downloaded an app were sent messages with pictures of their friends in swing states. They were told to click a button to automatically urge those targeted voters to take certain actions, such as registering to vote, voting early or getting to the polls.

www.motherjones.com...

Obama’s first presidential campaign ushered in a new era of data collection and targeting. The operation’s new-media team, which included Facebook cofounder Chris Hughes (now owner and editor in chief of The New Republic), utilized social-media platforms to raise record sums from small donors and organize supporters. 

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
People on both side got played. After all it was a battle of two losers contesting for biggest looser award.

What people doesn't realize is that these companies ( Trump is after all good for these business) have tremendous influence, They knew who will be the eventual winners - Obama, Trump etc, and they play accordingly. You can't always take these companies public image at its face value.

Google always had a direct private access to WH (both previous and current admin) as well as Alphabet agencies. Google is hiding behind appropriately named Alphabet parent company, so you have to use Alphabet in duckduckgo to get details

Shortly before President Donald Trump’s inauguration, Alphabet chairman and former CEO of Google Eric Schmidt reportedly met privately at Trump Tower in New York with White House adviser and son-in-law to the president, Jared Kushner.

Google is hiring a head of Republican political advertising

Study Reveals Trump Campaign Employed Unprecedented Amount of Silicon Valley ‘Embeds’

Surprise, Surprise: Google, Amazon, Microsoft All Donated to Trump's Inauguration

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The bottom line seems to be that ...
Robert Mercer hired C/A to .. y'know,...
help "The Donald"

C/A seems to do this very scary well.

Next time the opposition could hire them.

Only if you operate from the premise that there was no way Hillary could have lost unless Trump cheated.

Face it. She was quite possibly the worst candidate ever fielded in history, so bad even Trump could beat her.

Trump beated 16 others too, don't forget.

lol.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

"did you read ..."
c'monnn

The majority need pictures
no pixcs, din'nt happen

... even W/H perp walks,
moving images (!) still don't resonate

Should I send nudes? You will be very sad.

Maybe broken for life..

I've seen all the medical journals so I'm cool with the pics.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I fully expect this undercover video (of people the Trump campaign dumped before the election) to be met with the same scrutiny and derision that the Project Veritas videos were. Because after all, regardless of viewing an edited or unedited version of those videos, and what was said, it was all "taken out of context and used as propaganda".

Surely we wont see confirmation bias here?

Oh who am I kidding.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I agree, Someone should start up TorBook

*Eyeroll*

It already EXISTS.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

These are ACTUAL journalists.

Not partisan hacks paid to produce manufactured outrage.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Wardaddy454

These are ACTUAL journalists.

Not partisan hacks paid to produce manufactured outrage.

They are one and the same. Just because they align with your belief and confirm your bias does not make it so.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join